Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other rescues were probably pointing out her overhandling and cuddling of the fox cubs, she has such a sly, narc way of getting round any concern! As for “telling her to her face”…how does anyone do that exactly? The garden isn’t open to the public and they likely don’t go to the same chippy 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is the absolute worst she's ever looked. She's only 45 and she's completely let herself go, looks like she hasn't washed for a month. Those earrings must stink to high heaven, bet she never cleans them. I get that many women get to middle age and don't give a duck about putting on a few pounds or getting a few wrinkles but for someone so obsessed with her looks I can't understand why she's allowed this to happen.

She must be a lazy bastard because you'd think lugging hay bales about, doing manual work and being physically active all day (which is how your life would presumably be running an animal rescue) would keep you in good shape.

I notice neither Jack nor Steph are fat. She's sitting on her fat arse most of the day scrollling social media, buying home decor whilst shovelling bowls of deep fried cheesy chips into her gob isn't she? bleeping state of her.
😂😂😂[/B][/I]
I maintain Jodie isn't really a vegan, she just really loves chips! :))
She used to walk her dogs a lot at her last house, but she seems to have given that up too. She never posts about it anyway.
What does she do, walk around the paddock with a bucket of feed, has a fag, snogs the animals, has a fag, films herself, has a fag, takes photos, has a fag, blocks VJBs, has a fag...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I maintain Jodie isn't really a vegan, she just really loves chips! :))
She used to walk her dogs a lot at her last house, but she seems to have given that up too. She never posts about it anyway.
What does she do, walk around the paddock with a bucket of feed, has a fag, snogs the animals, has a fag, films herself, has a fag, takes photos, has a fag, blocks VJBs, has a fag...
Shows her tits and minge to the neighbours, then has a fag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The other rescues were probably pointing out her overhandling and cuddling of the fox cubs, she has such a sly, narc way of getting round any concern! As for “telling her to her face”…how does anyone do that exactly? The garden isn’t open to the public and they likely don’t go to the same chippy 😤
And if they commented it would be a swift delete and block

Reactions: 8
‘We have lots of space for more’ 😬 sure Jan, sure.

Sounds vaguely threatening though they would have the BEST enclosure evah. The BIGGEST evah. The COMFIEST evah. The MOST NUTRICIOUS food evah. Unless you eat grass and live outside. Then you are fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this is the absolute worst she's ever looked. She's only 45 and she's completely let herself go, looks like she hasn't washed for a month. Those earrings must stink to high heaven, bet she never cleans them. I get that many women get to middle age and don't give a duck about putting on a few pounds or getting a few wrinkles but for someone so obsessed with her looks I can't understand why she's allowed this to happen.

She must be a lazy bastard because you'd think lugging hay bales about, doing manual work and being physically active all day (which is how your life would presumably be running an animal rescue) would keep you in good shape.

I notice neither Jack nor Steph are fat. She's sitting on her fat arse most of the day scrollling social media, buying home decor whilst shovelling bowls of deep fried cheesy chips into her gob isn't she? bleeping state of her.

Seems as good a time as any to dig out this Jodie quote from 2006 when Liz Hambleton of More magazine made a comment about her hair, Marsh demanded that she take part in a 'pulling contest'.

'I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.'

😂😂😂
Steph defo looks like she’s lost weight!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one questioning the duplicity of this post?
Preaching about the disgusting practice of hatching chicks in schools whilst supporting the trade of frozen mice & day old chicks !
Is that OK because someone else gases them for you Jodie?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
having the biggest fox run ever! isn’t a brag if she’s shoving 5 adult foxes & potentially more if they become “too tame” to release in it

Reactions: 10
Preaching about the disgusting practice of hatching chicks in schools whilst supporting the trade of frozen mice & day old chicks !
And she seems to enjoy posting photos of them which is also weird. She could very easily not show an owl struggling to swallow a mouse, or a dead day old chick in the fox shed. She chooses to do that each time.

She'll say it's nature but then tell people they're weird for eating meat.

And yet she incubates and hatches chicks herself?!
Make it make sense or just stop the world, I want off!

Reactions: 10
Her hypocrisy infuriates me. But I'm sure Jodie has a special frozen mice/chicks dealers and they're all made from tofu.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jodie really shows off her debating skills in those stories about the other rescues 🙄 What kind of 45 year old still talks and thinks that way? And it's pretty funny to watch her get out of breath walking across a garden. I'm a month older than Jodie and I'm in the best shape of my life now (after being overweight for years). Me and the OH are approaching our first wedding anniversary, and we met through a dating app. So when you're reading this Jodie, the apps/rescues/dating pool aren't the problem. You are

• Heart
is she really surprised animals are trying to break out of that shitpit & get to the grass?? I thought she had the best fencing ever! & no animal has never escaped🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
is she really surprised animals are trying to break out of that shitpit & get to the grass?? I thought she had the best fencing ever! & an animal has never escaped🙄
Are we sure it wasn't caused by a stampede of Tattlers and other internet weirdos rushing onto the private zoo to try and wear Jodie's skin?

• Haha
is she really surprised animals are trying to break out of that shitpit & get to the grass?? I thought she had the best fencing ever! & an animal has never escaped🙄
A builder won't name names but his names probably Mark and he didn't do it right. You know it's almost like they're all amateurs and don't have a bleeping clue .......oh wait.

"Every day we have drama with builders or workers" ooh who's pissed you off Steph or Jack. Maybe you're the centre of the drama Jodie for a reason. You pay for tit you get tit.

Reactions: 14
You can see where they have had their heads over the fence and grazed what they could reach. It's hardly surprising they have brought the fence down.
The cattle are going to take some containing! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.