Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We live near fields and every winter we’d get little field mice looking for somewhere warm. My house was clean (honestly), but they‘d still get in. One of my neighbours even had them inside the cavity wall. Anyway, at the first sight of them you need to act quickly. and if you think you have one, you’re wrong, he’ll have at least a few friends. Where she lives mice are always going to be around. It will be impossible to stop them, but she needs to control the problem. Leaving a kitchen like that with old food lying around is just asking for trouble.

Reactions: 15
I found a mouse in one of my outside cupboards, he'd eaten a bit of a croc shoe and had shredded the bird feed bags for a feast so plastic bags really won't do tit 😂
I don't like poisoning as obviously being prey they can then poison others like owls if caught.
Not surprised she's got upset stomach, kissing the lambs against actual vets advice and a kitchen full of mice tit and piss. 😂

Reactions: 14
Omg she is laying on a bed in her filthy jumper that she's had on since yesterday, that's covered in god knows what.... honestly I have no words, the cross contamination and bacteria spreading is is full mode 🤢🤮
And she has people working in the house for her! Did she learn nothing about cross contamination from Covid?
---
I found a mouse in one of my outside cupboards, he'd eaten a bit of a croc shoe and had shredded the bird feed bags for a feast so plastic bags really won't do tit 😂
I don't like poisoning as obviously being prey they can then poison others like owls if caught.
Not surprised she's got upset stomach, kissing the lambs against actual vets advice and a kitchen full of mice tit and piss. 😂
We use snap traps. They're quick and clean and mice can continue to breed with poison as it's accumulative. Not nice, but necessary.

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this upsets anyone but only way we managed to get our last house mouse free was to use old school snapping traps. We tried the humane ones but they wouldn’t go in them and our child was crawling at the time and putting everything in his mouth so they had to GO.

We put the traps out overnight and cleared them away in the day obviously with a crawling baby in the house

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this upsets anyone but only way we managed to get our last house mouse free was to use old school snapping traps. We tried the humane ones but they wouldn’t go in them and our child was crawling at the time and putting everything in his mouth so they had to GO.

We put the traps out overnight and cleared them away in the day obviously with a crawling baby in the house
Same here, they seemed to work out how to get in and out of the humane ones. One trap had a little plastic flag if a mouse had entered as it would tilt and close up. We got up the next morning to see the flag up, checked the screw top where we’d put a little Nutella to find that had been licked but the tray was empty apart from a little mouse poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen this 🤢🤢🤢 Admitting she has been doing no cleaning at all! No wonder Mark left 😂
Did she ever address Mark's departure or was it so bad like Claire's betrayal she couldn't mention it? No problem telling us about Billy and his love of dead people though 🙄

The state of that kitchen 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Did she ever address Mark's departure or was it so bad like Claire's betrayal she couldn't mention it? No problem telling us about Billy and his love of dead people though 🙄

The state of that kitchen 🤢
Most discreet breakup evah, I feel cheated out of some drama! She didn't even need her usual carers for this breakup.

She changed her status to single on Facebook and started vagueposting about being an untameable wild spirit under a 15 year old bikini photo. I was expecting some rant about him having a tiny sausage or being unspeakably evil, but nothing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Most discreet breakup evah, I feel cheated out of some drama! She didn't even need her usual carers for this breakup.

She changed her status to single on Facebook and started vagueposting about being an untameable wild spirit under a 15 year old bikini photo. I was expecting some rant about him having a tiny sausage or being unspeakably evil, but nothing.
He knows the coin from the sound for a pound went on the Best Evah Charity Jodie herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing I don’t get is, at the VERY MINIMUM why didn’t she use a dustpan and brush and clean up the mice poo daily, it’s just been left! Imagine the rest of the house! She’s got to be cooking some meals in there and making cups of tea, I hope she cleans the cups before giving them to Steph and Jack! 🤮

IMG_9047.jpeg

IMG_9046.jpeg

IMG_9044.jpeg

IMG_9036.jpeg

IMG_9045.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23