Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she doesn’t let manic & Hayley play together? she use to when Hayley was tied to a tree & she had them both in the diner. Hope just looks depressed now, just in a straw shelter not even bothered by the bowl of food. Flinty hates her & obviously would take her hand off if she tries to smother him

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is the cat room in her new house or her old one ??? I can't keep up 😞
---
Oh I feel a right head when you was all talking about monkey lemurs I read as llamas 😂🤣 thinking 8 wow she would have to put them on her missing Fields and acres.
The cat room or cat cottage as she calls it was the car port. Mark filled the front in and fitted a window....so those cats that once had the luxory of a home life now live in a car port. What a hells life they have now. The ferals or anything that comes in with kittens live in an office roof space which I think is above a garage, so they dont even have the luxory of an outdoor run.
---
sad he’s going to have manic chasing him around now as well🙁
Well if he turns on the dog I think we know who will win
---

She is asking for trouble introducing more foxes. She said Flinty did not get on living with other foxes yet now thinks he wants the company of others. They can fight really nasty. How long till one has its brush riped off, can see it happening.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s demanding on Twitter PETA checks their DMs. Possibly reporting mark for something unthinkable he did to the animals.
Didn't a tattler get in touch with PETA a while ago? Do you guys think this is related to that?

Reactions: 6
If Clover is pregnant how are they going to get near her for any medical intervention? Her headcollar is too tight and falling off and she can’t even fix that 😡 Another pregnancy with no scans, god help them if it’s twins.

IMG_8337.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How is she still on the beg for hay and straw?!
And hay at £8 a bale, change your supplier! That’s a piss take.
I’m in Essex and paying £5 a bale, with so many animals to feed, buy hestons, that will literally cut the cost in half.

Reactions: 13
How is she still on the beg for hay and straw?!
And hay at £8 a bale, change your supplier! That’s a piss take.
I’m in Essex and paying £5 a bale, with so many animals to feed, buy hestons, that will literally cut the cost in half.
It probably is £5 a bale but then £3 for Jodie’s Botox fund 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So animal charity’s don’t spend the donations on the animals. Errrrr Jodie you have 2 big duck off mansions, have Botox/filkers/hair bleached spend thousands on decorating yet you still beg for money????? So where do your donations go as it’s clearly not on the animals seeing the state of them. Hmmmm and the animal charity’s have done questionable things over the years…..just like you Jodie!! You’re that much of a narcissist that you’re projecting YOUR own behaviour and making out its others that do that. It’s actually quite funny watching you describe yourself 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So animal charity’s don’t spend the donations on the animals. Errrrr Jodie you have 2 big duck off mansions, have Botox/filkers/hair bleached spend thousands on decorating yet you still beg for money????? So where do your donations go as it’s clearly not on the animals seeing the state of them. Hmmmm and the animal charity’s have done questionable things over the years…..just like you Jodie!! You’re that much of a narcissist that you’re projecting YOUR own behaviour and making out its others that do that. It’s actually quite funny watching you describe yourself 😂
Ooh why's she having a pop at peta again?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is Hamish living his best life evah! It's a life of swamp, hay and hard feed from now on. Look at the size of the water bucket for a bull that size on a dry diet. The fencing won't be adequate once he gets a whiff of grass outside the swamp.

Who remembers her last summer with Mabel out in the garden and then complaining because the neighbour was out on his tractor mower and frightening Mabel with the noise (regardless of all the builders knocking, heavy plant machinery, barking dogs, braying donkeys, karaoke and motorcycle noise etc), so she had to take poor Mabel indoors. Well, just wait till Hamish gets a whiff of that freshly cut spring grass when the tractor mower is out again. Lets hope he makes a run for freedom, although I worry about what other animals might be in his path. He could flaten that Heras fencing and kill something. Did someone mention a while back that a lamb died at her old address when one of those fence panels fell on it. Just shows how dangerous and unsuitable they are in a farm environment. I suppose she would have to beg to buy the proper livestock hurdles so doesn't bother when she has daddy who can supply Heras fencing along with I assume all the ugly scaffolding poles which adorn fripps farm.

Just imagine the torture those poor animals will all endure though when they can smell fresh grass in the air, or when the village green outside the farm cottage garden is cut. I wonder what her local farmers are growing around her this year, the animals might just find the grass greener on the other side........I await the next big block buster, a remake of 'The Great Escape'🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m just concerned about 1t of bull steaming through Essex with bugger all fencing around. When I lived in Oxfordshire every year we had deaths due to trampling (mainly idiots who walked though a field of heifers with their calves and they were protecting them).
I nearly got crushed by some steers when I fed them as they pushed the bale I was unwrapping and nearly pinned me against a wall so they are strong and she hasn’t got a frigging clue what she is doing. I do worry for others due to her incompetence and lack of knowledge

Reactions: 18
Who remembers her last summer with Mabel out in the garden and then complaining because the neighbour was out on his tractor mower and frightening Mabel with the noise (regardless of all the builders knocking, heavy plant machinery, barking dogs, braying donkeys, karaoke and motorcycle noise etc), so she had to take poor Mabel indoors. Well, just wait till Hamish gets a whiff of that freshly cut spring grass when the tractor mower is out again. Lets hope he makes a run for freedom, although I worry about what other animals might be in his path. He could flaten that Heras fencing and kill something. Did someone mention a while back that a lamb died at her old address when one of those fence panels fell on it. Just shows how dangerous and unsuitable they are in a farm environment. I suppose she would have to beg to buy the proper livestock hurdles so doesn't bother when she has daddy who can supply Heras fencing along with I assume all the ugly scaffolding poles which adorn fripps farm.

Just imagine the torture those poor animals will all endure though when they can smell fresh grass in the air, or when the village green outside the farm cottage garden is cut. I wonder what her local farmers are growing around her this year, the animals might just find the grass greener on the other side........I await the next big block buster, a remake of 'The Great Escape'🤣🤣🤣
Those scaffold poles with the green tarpaulin look so classy don't they! I can't believe what an eye sore she has made the place in less than a year.
Hamish could do a lot of damage. He looks placid at the moment. God knows what he will do when he smells grass.

Reactions: 13
I’m starting to wonder if a report to HSE might be worthwhile. It seems like such a chaotic workplace and as said above those crappy fences with large animals are an accident (death) waiting to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m just concerned about 1t of bull steaming through Essex with bugger all fencing around. When I lived in Oxfordshire every year we had deaths due to trampling (mainly idiots who walked though a field of heifers with their calves and they were protecting them).
I nearly got crushed by some steers when I fed them as they pushed the bale I was unwrapping and nearly pinned me against a wall so they are strong and she hasn’t got a frigging clue what she is doing. I do worry for others due to her incompetence and lack of knowledge
Their legs go in all directions too don't they. We had our neighbour's cows for a while. One had sore teats. I took my life in my own hands putting Sudocrem on every day. I used to wear my riding hat!

Reactions: 6
They are lovely animals but are feisty (very brave with the suducreme!) but she needs to remember they are animals, not her best friend or a toy. They can kill and maim.
Might be worth a complaint to the HSE but I’m surprised DEFRA or the vets haven’t made their displeasure known with the knee high mud, cross contamination and totally inadequate surroundings. She is like one of those RSPCA adverts for this is how we found the animals before we rescued them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.