Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she giving any animals bread?

It really seems clueless. Humans with their choice of food and varied diet, are told that bread is of no nutritional value. And we can eat other foods and make free choice. Why is the ignorant bint giving any of the animals, bread? There are signs around duck ponds telling people that feeding animals bread causes big health problems and it is not allowed.

She boasts about being intelligent but she really Isn’t.

She’s as stroppy and entitled as a Karen (Sorry, I hate that word but she really embodies it - mouthy with an inability to see other opinions or admit she is wrong) with the common sense of a spoilt, indulged child.

Reactions: 18
She won’t pose nude now. Knowing that grifter it will be a collection of her old glamour shots or naked posing behind massive animals so all you can see is her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Jodie Marsh #23 When will the Div get it into her head, stop feeding the animals poxy bread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s demanding on Twitter PETA checks their DMs. Possibly reporting mark for something unthinkable he did to the animals.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Video up of Manic playing with terrorising poor Flinty the fox, followed by a video of Jodie in the enclosure with a camera rammed into Flints face as he whimpers. Manic panting in the background so possibly in the enclosure too. I feel so sad for Flint

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Video up of Manic playing with terrorising poor Flinty the fox, followed by a video of Jodie in the enclosure with a camera rammed into Flints face as he whimpers. Manic panting in the background so possibly in the enclosure too. I feel so sad for Flint
The baby voice makes me want to stab something repeatedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel sad about Manic terrorising the tawny owl that can't fly and is destined to live a shite life in captivity.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.