Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Wendy, injured by Enzo - paid for by Jo public.
If I remember rightly she told us on the Wednesday Wendy had broke her leg and the surgery didn’t take place till the Sunday. Had to be a reason her vets didn’t operate immediately on that Wednesday. I am guessing it might be because it had been broken a few days and started to heal wrong, and/or became infected. I have a gut feeling there was a specific reason they did not to operate immediately. Seeing as vet Marsh couldn’t tell a muntjac had a smashed pelvis or an owl was missing some wing we could assume Wendy suffered that broken leg days before and on inspection perhaps mummy didn’t think the leg was busted, or maybe she was simply just too busy to notice.
Either she knows best as usual or she had another outstanding bill & they’ve refused to operate until something was paid?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What's a good number of lemurs do you reckon? How does 8 sound 🫖
Bloody hell I was coming to say this. she has applied for a DWA licence for 8 lemurs. it's available on Uttlesford council site under animal licencing

crazy woman needs to be stopped with her fake rescue

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
shame on whoever’s selling them to her. surely you’d do some research, know she doesn’t currently have a license, see the shite pit if a farm & say I’m not letting you have them!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What's a good number of lemurs do you reckon? How does 8 sound 🫖
She couldn't even keep one genet. Her track record with exotic pets is $hite!
---
shame on whoever’s selling them to her. surely you’d do some research, know she doesn’t currently have a license, see the shite pit if a farm & say I’m not letting you have them!
It has been illegal to sell primates since 2021. There will be a major rescue sob story that her blinkered followers will lap up and donate.
I'm going for skinned alive. Any advances on that?

Reactions: 10
I noticed in the bit about security she said protection dog, as in one dog. Jodie bullshitter strikes again admitting Simba isn’t hers

Reactions: 9
Stand alone enclosure with no other animals nearby? Except the entire residential property and garden holds 600 animals including horses and a highland cow.

How is she planning to pay for their keep? Internet begging and unpopular only fans? She can’t get her vets bills paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That boxy room the cats are in must stink. They're living in filth. Looks like it's not been cleaned in weeks! She's disgusting. No wonder the bulid a farm builder dumped her
Screenshot_20240324_100113_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240324_100151_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Just seen someone on filthy asking for tattle code , I'm new so can't help but maybe one of you oldies can make contact?!
I replied to their comment under the Filthy video, but it looks like both mine and their comment has been removed. I've reached out to them another way but have nothing back yet. If they're reading this they need to look at their Youtube notifications and send an email to the address provided. I'll do my due diligence before giving out any codes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The cats in particular really upset me as they are my favourite animal.
Maggie seems like a super affectionate cat and was DESPERATE for attention in those stories yesterday. She absolutely loved the fuss she was getting from Jodie.
Some cats would be fine without much human interaction and cracking on with life pretty much alone. But those cats clearly love people and could easily be rehomed to warm, cosy, CLEAN homes where they could be petted 24/7 if they wanted to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.