Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cats in particular really upset me as they are my favourite animal.
Maggie seems like a super affectionate cat and was DESPERATE for attention in those stories yesterday. She absolutely loved the fuss she was getting from Jodie.
Some cats would be fine without much human interaction and cracking on with life pretty much alone. But those cats clearly love people and could easily be rehomed to warm, cosy, CLEAN homes where they could be petted 24/7 if they wanted to be.

I would love Maggie, my cat is not a cuddle monster I miss my snuggles so much when my own black and white died. What type of rescue doesn't even rehome a cat to a loving family,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It must be a massive shock to those cats. They literally used to live in her house with her all comfortable and getting lots of cuddles and being treated like the pets they were. Now they’ve just been slung in a dirty room with a load of other cats, thrown food every so often and left to fend for themselves.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I feel like she is neglecting the cats and her pet dogs as they are not ‘special’ or quirky any normal person can have a cat or a dog but only Jodie exotic can have meercat/genet/lemeur/rhino/giraffe/wolf etc etc

Reactions: 26
It just shows how bored she gets once the novelty wears of look how much we saw Enzo/paxton/even maximus when they were young but as they get older she gets bored with them or gets rid

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I didn't really understand why they needed a DWA licence. I thought they were small but they're quite big. How will she fit 8 in? Looks like another genet situation all over again.
Looks like they fight each other and attack humans. She is going to have 8 of them, if I were Jack and Steph I would leave now!

Reactions: 11
The pic of Jodie with cats - she’s got a framed photo of herself “as nude” 🤢

How is she allowed to run a business out of a residential house?

FreeTheFrippsAnimals

Reactions: 14
Just saw the fox video and he has huge balls. Can't imagine what will happen when the other foxes arrive but I know it won't be Jodie's or anyone at Fripp's fault, nor the vets just one of those unforeseen accidents

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.