Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie is going to use her magic mimsy to lure another builder to move into Auschfripps so she can get labour done for free, isn't she. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think so? her mate is called Darren & his company is K9 something or other? I think he has a partner else I’m sure Jodie would try to bed him next & boast about her “well hard boyfriend & protection dogs”

Reactions: 9

Is this Jodie's mate?
I follow this man on Facebook.
he’s rough round the edges but his reviews and videos are quiet good from what I’ve seen.
however I’ve not seen anything about him using shock collars so unsure but I’m going to look now as I don’t think they’re right to use at all.

Not sure if there’s a difference either in a shock collar and a vibrating one..? I’ve never seen them so not sure 🤔

Reactions: 2
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I follow this man on Facebook.
he’s rough round the edges but his reviews and videos are quiet good from what I’ve seen.
however I’ve not seen anything about him using shock collars so unsure but I’m going to look now as I don’t think they’re right to use at all.

Not sure if there’s a difference either in a shock collar and a vibrating one..? I’ve never seen them so not sure 🤔
I went to a group class with him and he was great at first I was unsure as heard he used forceful methods but with our group it was all very focus and reward based I think he will advocate for tools for certain dogs but that’s very much done on a one on one basis I have a smushy faced dog and he was very clear that he would never recommend a collar or anything which could restrict breathing

Reactions: 5
Jodie is going to use her magic mimsy to lure another builder to move into Auschfripps so she can get labour done for free, isn't she. :rolleyes:
She won’t even be mourning the loss of the relationship as much as the free enclosure-building and having someone to order into the pond to retrieve things etc

Reactions: 14
She liked this reply too lol MARK WAS A MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! CONFIRMED BY JM HERSELF WITH A LIKE!!! 🤣

Mark, if you're reading this, I thought you were pretty hot and seemed really nice and chilled. If you have a thorough, THOROUGH, wash to get JM off you I'd be happy to treat you nicely and not belittle you. I'm a size 10. Let me know 🤣
It’s starting then?
Wonder what else she makes out he’s done? did he go one step further than billy?

yeah i agree i always thought mark was very tasty plus always seemed chilled out, im a size 14 with two titties mark not just a uni boob if you can handle two 😉😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Jodie is on the Daily Mail’s Sidebar of Doom twice with some fairly beige chuff written. I assume in between purchasing unused mud mats and pre-prepared Waitrose veg and veal for the remaining animals on the Death Camp, that Jodie has spent “well needed funds” on some publicity and press.

Reactions: 14
I see Jodie is on the Daily Mail’s Sidebar of Doom twice with some fairly beige chuff written. I assume in between purchasing unused mud mats and pre-prepared Waitrose veg and veal for the remaining animals on the Death Camp, that Jodie has spent “well needed funds” on some publicity and press.
Same in the Mirror, I think the papers trawl celebs Instagrams and create stories out of those posts/pictures. I don’t think anyone gets spoken to

Did she spend money on that? I would ask for a refund. Made her look like an old has been that can't keep her boyfriend - which isn't a lie 🤭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.