Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is crazy that Jodie has never thought of budgeting for vet bills. You can't bring in 600 animals on the BRINK OF DEATH & get them sorted for free. It must be a matter of time before the vets stop coming, or they get a debt collector in for that 17K.

Can she even pay Jack & Steph's wages? I can imagine her whining to them to come in anyway because the animals looooove them so much.

Reactions: 13
She owes us all some hilarity bullshit reasons... please vomit in your month .. that was classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But what did he do Jodie... !!!!
Basically she wants to be a lazy arse girlfriend and make zero effort. Expect to move her boyfriend in after a few weeks and have him sit in every night and pander to her new obsession and be at her beck and call to fix every animal cage for her new pet of the week. And will throw a tantrum if you don't. Whilst she doesn't shower and wears the same clothes covered in mud for days on end. No wonder they all leave.

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure mark was all those things? doesn’t want to be glam yet has a pink diner, a tit sparkly hat room & another with 10 year old makeup, does photo shoots with thee best photographer eva! has a karaoke night every night & lives off chips & crisps. she’s such a walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure mark was all those things? doesn’t want to be glam yet has a pink diner, a tit sparkly hat room & another with 10 year old makeup, does photo shoots with thee best photographer eva! has a karaoke night every night & lives off chips & crisps. she’s such a walking contradiction
Post photos from her modelling and partying days. And then says she wants a quiet life. The lady doth protest too much. Every time she shows photos of her skinny younger days I feel like she's sending a message to Mark and the home improvement team that she's now the consolation prize. "Look how lucky you are I used to be the Jodie Marsh" now you get the privilege of sitting with me every night and watch TV.
---
Jessie seems pretty vacant…
Is it snowing in Essex ❄?
1000010492.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly this and the constant pictures of her in her prime just show how much she doesnt look like that now!!!
Stop living in the past you deluded woman. I feel embarassed for you!!

Reactions: 16
I reckon Mark legged it as soon as she said “I love you” in that video
---
Exactly this and the constant pictures of her in her prime just show how much she doesnt look like that now!!!
Stop living in the past you deluded woman. I feel embarassed for you!!
VJB!!1! She has ELEVENTY GCSEs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.