Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how she gets away with running up such a huge vets bill. My poor old dog went in today for some dental surgery and our place ask for full payment on the day, quite rightly.
My bill was 900 quid.. She's worth every penny and least I don't have to to be a Beggy witch getting others to pay!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm such a VJB. I'm also spitefully hoping he took his chip fryer with him to piss her off even more 😅😅
Yeah! Like an ex asking for the ring back! 😅😅
---
Wondering how she gets away with running up such a huge vets bill. My poor old dog went in today for some dental surgery and our place ask for full payment on the day, quite rightly.
My bill was 900 quid.. She's worth every penny and least I don't have to to be a Beggy witch getting others to pay!!!!
I hope she is OK. They are so much part of the family.
I find it obscene that begging is now a socially acceptable way of earning a living.
I hope House and Jackson dump her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t even know what to say other than Mark got out while the going was good! the last youtube shorts are of him & I think that was her last effort to convince people he was still around but she was so flipping insulting to him making that cat wheel I can’t blame him for doing a runner. I don’t think he ever wanted to be with her but was stuck the moment she shared the foot rub video
---
Jowly, unwashed and newly single
The deep-fat crier is ready to mingle
Thread title suggestion!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On that post where someone has asked where’s Mark someone else has said long gone and she’s liked it so he’s definitely pig feed. RIP Mark ur wif da angles now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She liked this reply too lol MARK WAS A MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! CONFIRMED BY JM HERSELF WITH A LIKE!!! 🤣

Mark, if you're reading this, I thought you were pretty hot and seemed really nice and chilled. If you have a thorough, THOROUGH, wash to get JM off you I'd be happy to treat you nicely and not belittle you. I'm a size 10. Let me know 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He probably legged it when his future father in law was salivating over his daughter showing her dutty bits off to the neighbours. I mean I for one am SHOCKED he didn’t immediately get down on one knee at the thought of joining the BEST EVVVVAAAA family but there we go.

Come on Mark…come join us. We promise we won’t even try and wear your skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He probably legged it when his future father in law was salivating over his daughter showing her dutty bits off to the neighbours. I mean I for one am SHOCKED he didn’t immediately get down on one knee at the thought of joining the BEST EVVVVAAAA family but there we go.

Come on Mark…come join us. We promise we won’t even try and wear your skin.
Our @Lucyxxxx makes no such promise 🤣

• Haha
She seems like she might have matured a tiny bit in the sense that she has only uploaded this post rather than going on a mega rant about him being the worst boyfriend evah and alluding to his nefarious activities. Or perhaps she’s keeping her head down in general due to a warning about slagging the neighbours off and has finally realised her libelling people on social media lands her in hot water. Not that she couldn’t do with lots of hot water. And soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems like she might have matured a tiny bit in the sense that she has only uploaded this post rather than going on a mega rant about him being the worst boyfriend evah and alluding to his nefarious activities. Or perhaps she’s keeping her head down in general due to a warning about slagging the neighbours off and has finally realised her libelling people on social media lands her in hot water. Not that she couldn’t do with lots of hot water. And soap.
Oh there’s time yet. She normally just alludes to a break up and then will go on a full on rant with tales of unspeakable things….just you wait

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He must have a lot of dirt on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He has been at the death camp for a long time, he would have proof of what he knows to be true about her. Before it was just about Jodie and whomever her latest friend BF was at the time. Now we have fraud, and neglect, to name a couple

Reactions: 9
He has been at the death camp for a long time, he would have proof of what he knows to be true about her. Before it was just about Jodie and whomever her latest friend BF was at the time. Now we have fraud, and neglect, to name a couple
He’ll know literally where the bodies are buried.
it is unusual for her not to throw massive hissy fit, and have the carers move in.
there must be something different about this break up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.