Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Mark is no more, shocking news said no one ever. I’m gutted none of the articles have said who has gotten custody of the deep fat fryer- seriously Guantanamo Bay couldn’t of gotten it out of me that my fella got me a deep fat fryer for my birthday.

How long before she starts dropping hints he was a wrong un?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not followed this thread at all- just read the dm article about her - what did she accuse Wayne Lennox of doing did anything come out in the end?

Reactions: 1
Not followed this thread at all- just read the dm article about her - what did she accuse Wayne Lennox of doing did anything come out in the end?
I’m sure she accused him of violence. and also making toast in the early hours of the morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She always looks like she’s sat on a horse. Is this to give the illusion of a thigh gap?? Looks more like ricketts
I have noticed she is actually bowlegged. She has nicely shaped legs ( Or did) from the sides but not from the front. She also has a male shaped torso

Reactions: 14
Jodie didn't like that he had kids and caring responsibilities for his mother and twisted it into all sorts of nastiness online.
He called her out on her lying & smearing and that shut her up. She never actually has receipts for her accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.