Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks very depressed to me. Anyone who has ever had a dog knows what contentment looks like, this isn't it!

View attachment 2792809

Had lots of dogs. Difficult to tell from a snap shot, but if I came up to my dog I’d expect it to at least acknowledge me. not just lie there. Most would come towards their owner, especially if it was in a kennel situation like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas everyone from all of us here at Fripps. All our love from Jodie, Mark, Steph, Jack, Roz, Baby, Charlie, Linda, Ann, Scotty, Mabel, Spartacus, Macy, Maud, Gloria, Patricia, Barbara, Giuseppe, Jennifer, Rufus, Rita, Rocket, Reggie, Claudette, Hayley, Hope, Enzo, Jeff, Wendy, Manic, Monty, Vester, Minnie May, Leo, Johnny, Elena, Nadine, Gerald, Stefan, Damon, Elijah, Klaus, Big Red, Tyler, Aron, Buddy, George, Bobby, Chuck, Hoyt, Maxine, Ralph, Tallulah, Clover, Archie, Maximus, Frankie, Esther, Coco, Deborah, Rebecca, Davina, Eric, Sooki, Bill, Lafayette, Sid, Peggy, Tinkerbell, Bluebell, Ernie, Jasmine, Niklaus, Freya, Vinnie, Josh, Kai, Bendy Wendy, Jeremy, Finn, Arlene, Pam, Emoo, Sammy, Noodle, Mo, Alaric, Katerina, Katherine, Lucien, Josie, Lizzie, Ron, Bonnie, Molly, Oli, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Brenda, Brendan, Dixie, Delta, Dodger, Godric, Mags, Eleanor, Tawny Tawn, Jesse, Thumper, B.B, Sweetpea, King, Corny, Sadie, Henrietta, Babycat, Maybellene, Smudge, Spider, Bobcat, Obi, Maggie, Pumpkin, Rupert, Gertrude, Jeremiah, Geraldine, Rosie, Beryl, Beauty, Oreo, Cookie, Lisa, Mandy, Shelia, Sandi, Donald, Theodore, Ivana, Michelle, Hubert, Hugo, Hagrid, Elvis, Priscilla aaaaaaand hundreds of ducks, chickens, guinea fowl, turkeys, pheasants, peacocks, moorhens, swans, pigeons, baby emus, 6 kittens (nameless), plus some more we can’t mention for legal reasons
1f436.png
1f431.png
1f42d.png
1f430.png
1f98a.png
1f42e.png
1f437.png
1f414.png
1f426.png
1f424.png
1f423.png
1f425.png
1fabf.png

This is what she posted on Fb on Christmas Day.....Read the end bit (plus some more but can't mention for legal reasons).....What the hell is she keeping?....Also surely all them names are not all the animals she has?....It makes you wonder how many she has and the ones she don't show.

Reactions: 10
1709463831048.png

This is just one of the four dogs we’ve saved. Three of them have been signed over to me. The fourth one has been signed over to another dog rescue. All are now safe and have had veterinary care. This is one of the “better” dogs. The others are worse. Some remain critical. We are throwing everything at them, thanks to your donations!!! I am sickened to my stomach that somebody actually let them get like this. If you think this is bad then you should see the others. I just want to say thank you again to all of you who have donated and continue to donate. Because of you we will hopefully get these dogs better and they will go on to live their best life. This is barbaric, disgusting, despicable treatment.

If you haven’t yet donated and want to; Please go to the “Get Involved” page on the website www.frippsfarm.co.uk thank you so much x x x x x

Did she rescue this dog back in November.....Has anyone seen it? or is she putting the photo up to pull on peoples heart strings to make people donate :(

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2793125

This is just one of the four dogs we’ve saved. Three of them have been signed over to me. The fourth one has been signed over to another dog rescue. All are now safe and have had veterinary care. This is one of the “better” dogs. The others are worse. Some remain critical. We are throwing everything at them, thanks to your donations!!! I am sickened to my stomach that somebody actually let them get like this. If you think this is bad then you should see the others. I just want to say thank you again to all of you who have donated and continue to donate. Because of you we will hopefully get these dogs better and they will go on to live their best life. This is barbaric, disgusting, despicable treatment.

If you haven’t yet donated and want to; Please go to the “Get Involved” page on the website www.frippsfarm.co.uk thank you so much x x x x x

Did she rescue this dog back in November.....Has anyone seen it? or is she putting the photo up to pull on peoples heart strings to make people donate :(
Yes, it was a while ago and she didn't do a thing to rescue them, other people did and she not only took the credit but slammed the woman who went in a got the dogs out telling people she was trying to scam them and not to give her any money

She had one of the dogs for a day or so but only mentioned that once and didn't say anything anymore

• Wow
  • Sad
Poop spoons has her uses. Other than being a complete arse crawler. I thought Steph was bad.
She must be incredibly dim if she can't see those conditions are the worst evah!!!!!!!
She says Buddy came over and stood in a big puddle for a head scratch. He has no choice. He lives in one big bloody puddle. As for Esther why didn't Pooper Scooper take the food to Esther. I'll tell you why, because she didn't want to wade through the mud, but was happy for Esther to do it. She says she has seen the food delivery and the animals are not deprived. Yes they are, of a healthy, clean environment.
She is so crawly bum lick I just sicked in my mouth!
Triggered. Can you tell?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.
To a better rescue obviously. Jodie would have been better off setting up some kind of foundation or something, as she said her name attracts donations. She could collect donations and distribute them to other sanctuary's. But there's no glory on that.
---
Watch the disgust on Jodie's face as Pete talks about wearing his fur and his reasons.

Erm, Makeup, Jodie? I was not vegan then. 🤣🤣
Kills me to agree with Jodie my face would be the same.

Reactions: 6
JUST A REMINDER

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

*********** NEW********** AMOUNT FOR NAMING THE FOX
AMOUNT FOR VET FEES DONATED
DEFFO A PATTERN FORMING HERE FOR AMOUNTS DONATED

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?Pam havent seen here for ages and we know J hates her,we love her (talk of a dead emu) which one?

Still NO news on any of these animals listed
we wont forget them jodie we will continue till we know where/how they are dead or alive

• Heart
I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.
What a bleeping stupid comment by her mad followers. So if she saw a child living in its own tit and squalor, would her response be “well yes but the parents are trying and where else would you put them?” Someone safe and with professionals! There is no hope when she has rabid followers who are like this and who choose to share in this delusion. It is so frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a bleeping stupid comment by her mad followers. So if she saw a child living in its own tit and squalor, would her response be “well yes but the parents are trying and where else would you put them?” Someone safe and with professionals! There is no hope when she has rabid followers who are like this and who choose to share in this delusion. It is so frustrating.
It's the times we live in. No one questions anything anymore. They just accept the narrative the Jodie feeds them.
Anyone who dares to point out the truth of the situation or questions anything is labelled a troll, a keyboard warrior or a VJB.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
To a better rescue obviously. Jodie would have been better off setting up some kind of foundation or something, as she said her name attracts donations. She could collect donations and distribute them to other sanctuary's. But there's no glory on that.
---

Kills me to agree with Jodie my face would be the same.
Well yes, but then would you be doing the same thing yourself?

I think her brain was already scheming how to turn the house against him. Because that was exactly what she tried to do, only it didn't work, I think she thought he had disrespected her because he denied knowing her. Because we all know the real Jodie and she would have defended him and his wearing the coat had he shown any interest in being friends with her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.