Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well, well, well, isn’t that interesting! wonder what the yt revenue is? also looks like Jodie has some sort of admin access.. guessing that’s why comments started to suddenly be removed from youtube
Looks like the 9/11 guys at their house, he might have just logged on. I'm wondering why they're using masks with marine collagen in the dozy twit.

Eta-looks like last 30 days anything from £13 - £205 I wonder if they share that equally 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she could become a charity, or would want to as then she could be shut down at any time. My friend volunteers for an animal rescue that operates from the owners home, they’re fairly transparent about why they are a not for profit and I’ve seen the email from the charity commission denying them. The main reasons were the owner cannot benefit at all from the charity AT ALL, the would be trustees were all connected and none of the volunteers had any relevant qualifications or experience other than being pet owners. Jodie has all of those issues.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2787946

Manic
Head of Security
Manic is a protection dog who was gifted to Jodie and Fripps Farm by the amazing Darren from Guardians K9 Training Centre in Ipswich. Darren and Jodie became friends when Darren started training Paxton (an unruly rescued Dogue de Bordeaux). When Darren found out about Jodie’s stalker (she has an unhinged obsessed fan who doesn’t leave her alone) he decided to gift Manic to her. Manic is a 4 year old german shepherd and has been in training since he was a puppy. He’s trained to protect Jodie and the animals of Fripps. He is the biggest soppiest dog ever with Jodie but one word from her and he attacks. He follows Jodie everywhere on the farm and never takes his eyes off her. Manic is worth a whopping £20,000 and Darren even has a dog worth £70,000. He supplies dogs to celebrities, footballers, MPs and the police. Darren works closely with the police both in the UK and USA, training their dogs for them. These dogs are better than any burglar alarm, CCTV or anything else. They’re on high alert at all times for anything off key. Jodie has never felt safer than since Manic moved in. He’s an amazing dog and is very much loved by all the Fripps team. He’s as much a worker as all the human staff.

Oh you don't say.......Like everything else he was gifted.....How can he be worth £20,000?
Yet she tells the papers she’s scared for her life and too terrified to leave her house because of her elderly psychotic stalker neighbours who are jealous and obsessed with her 🤔😭😭😭
---
No wonder she howls so much. The poor thing is thrown raw meat on a floor covered in excrement and urine.
Hayley chose Jodie as a pack member…WTF

…..Jodie is telling a pack of complete & utter lies & needs to pack it in 😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Watch the disgust on Jodie's face as Pete talks about wearing his fur and his reasons.

Erm, Makeup, Jodie? I was not vegan then. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

On the beg again.....Look at the way she says PayPal at the end of the video.....She is hungry for peoples money,

Like i said before if you are going to take something like this on then make sure you have the money to do it don't expect other people to pay for it.

Times are especially hard right now.....Funny how she can still have all these beauty treatments though....( Not that it makes a difference still an ugly Ho lol )

Surely if you are struggling to pay bills then why keep taking in more animals?
More lies. You can see payments made into your PayPal account straight away… it takes a few days for the money to then be transferred out to your bank account but you can see your total balance at any time. Bank transfers are usually instant. The lying witch is so brazen she will say anything to avoid telling people exactly how much they have been given 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Looks very depressed to me. Anyone who has ever had a dog knows what contentment looks like, this isn't it!

1709450375871.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wonder what will be the result when the fallout with the new builders happens ( and it will) they are not a very small company like the others. They have a large following.

Sorry, I forgot to blank out the names on that grab. I normally do but was a bit pissed off and sad at the same time and forgot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.