Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Parge who fronted the money for her new house (and probably for some of the animals. He definitely took a pony when Jodie couldn't deal with it). Billy genuinely worked hard at Fripps, credit where due.
What a narc. All me me me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And Parge who fronted the money for her new house (and probably for some of the animals. He definitely took a pony when Jodie couldn't deal with it). Billy genuinely worked hard at Fripps, credit where due.
her dad definitely had the donkeys & was it while they were there the mule was conceived?

Reactions: 14
To be expected considering most of the animals d... doesn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
where did these new foxes come from again Jodie? tell me you buy animals without telling me you buy animals, she would’ve been better just re-recording the whole video🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Taking on more foxes and another cow!!! Begging for more money as needs to build bigger enclosures. How about you just stop accepting every animal you can get your hands on just to cram them in to your already overcrowded cesspit of a garden. I wish someone with a drone would do a flyover so we can see the full scale of all the enclosures, animals & land

Reactions: 21
where did these new foxes come from again Jodie? tell me you buy animals without telling me you buy animals, she would’ve been better just re-recording the whole video🤦‍♀️
Letting it slip there Jodie you have to be more careful so you don’t get ppl in trouble 😉

Reactions: 11
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!
Must be one of those days; all of a sudden I feel like a wank.

• Haha
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!
JODIE SAVILLE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The first fox arrived from another rescue because it didn't like being with their other foxes and had to be kept alone. Now she is taking on another two and needs a bigger enclosure so that they can all be housed together and do zoomies together.
Am I the only one giving their head a wobble at the lack of continuity in her "stories?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The first fox arrived from another rescue because it didn't like being with their other foxes and had to be kept alone. Now she is taking on another two and needs a bigger enclosure so that they can all be housed together and do zoomies together.
Am I the only one giving their head a wobble at the lack of continuity in her "stories?"

Nothing about her or anything she says makes any sense! She lives in Disney world were everyone loves everyone.

• Heart
Do foxes do zoomies? Lets hope so or Jodie will get bored of them.
Not shown the new emu that was distressed on the journey to the muddy death camp either. Zero continuity as usual. With any luck its teamed up with Pam and they are planning to take her out ... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping 'zoomies' grow the duck up Jodes you absolute bell end!
Nothing that survives in your cess pit garden can zoom anywhere! How many new animals has she acquired? Need to update her wiki.

Reactions: 16
Nothing about her or anything she says makes any sense! She lives in Disney world were everyone loves everyone.
I think her emotional development stopped at about 14 years old judging by her decor and behaviour towards Mark and the animals.
I watched Gavin & Stacey the other night. It was an episode with Rudi, (Sheridan Smith), Smithy's sister. I did wonder who Sheridan based her character on, now I know.
---
bleeping 'zoomies' grow the duck up Jodes you absolute bell end!
Nothing that survives in your cess pit garden can zoom anywhere! How many new animals has she acquired? Need to update her wiki.
Just looked at Wiki today. Funny apart from the animal stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Parge is a bleeping melt. Puss in Boots is always round there to cart off whatever “love of her life” she’s had another catastrophic break up with, to fund her lifestyle and watch her get her genitals out whether that be in a club or the street.

Billy had a look of a cast member of “Get Out”, you could see her grind him down over a period of time, it was really sad. If Billy was as bad as she said, he would have kicked up more of a fuss or more would have come out. He literally walked away with nothing, as they all do, as they are so desperate to get away from her.

i am sure we all remember Wayne and his response to Jodie and her flying monkeys. She went strangely quiet after that didn’t she….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
speaking of Mark, he hasn’t made an appearance for awhile, he wasn’t even in the diner the other day on her story…

Reactions: 7
I dread to think how many more animals she’ll have by next winter in those paddocks! 👎🏼

IMG_8095.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.