Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.
It didn’t really surprise me that her brainwashed followers would be among the Dryrobe brigade. The page was set up to take the piss out of them but they’ve come over to the comments in their droves calling the mods out for allowing such a group to exist and labelling anyone with a sense of humour who’s shared a pic of a Dryrobe wearer a ‘stalker’. A bit like Jode really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does she not bother with any content anymore
is she getting bored having to supply content to keep the donations coming in

Reactions: 9
She’s not shown Ron(?) in a while. The cheeky little goat that wanted all the attention. Maybe because he’s an outdoor animal and doesn’t want to show his white coat is now covered in brown sludge.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s not shown Ron(?) in a while. The cheeky little goat that wanted all the attention. Maybe because he’s an outdoor animal and doesn’t want to show his white coat is now covered in brown sludge.
she has not showed any animal much for a while and when she does its old pictures

• Sad
Reactions: 7
does she not bother with any content anymore
is she getting bored having to supply content to keep the donations coming in
she can’t make any! the fields are a sea of mud, the dogs are kept in an outside concrete run, there’s 20 unkempt cats shoved in an out building, the reptiles are freezing to death, the birds dislike her & a bunch of animals are MIA. all she can get away with showing is the kittens in the diner & old pics before the fripps flood of 2024

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe how many think she is brilliant, absolute bunch of bellends
When she first started fripps I did think it was such a good thing and really made me see her in a different light HOW WRONG WAS I?? couple of months in you see the hoarding for what it is her personal zoo

Reactions: 21
When she first started fripps I did think it was such a good thing and really made me see her in a different light HOW WRONG WAS I?? couple of months in you see the hoarding for what it is her personal zoo
The thing is, the premise is a good thing but she just hasn’t got a clue how to run it properly and also care for the animals properly. If all animals needed were kisses and cuddles and “I Wuv Yous” then it’d be fine but she’s barely meeting their basic needs.

Reactions: 25
Just been watching a video where she says she started Fripps on her own and had absolutely no help at all in the early days, but now employs two people ( Jack and Steph)

Hello, did you forget about Billy who did the work of 10?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just been watching a video where she says she started Fripps on her own and had absolutely no help at all in the early days, but now employs two people ( Jack and Steph)

Hello, did you forget about Billy who did the work of 10?
And Claire who was there from the beginning too. Not to mention her mum and dads friend Alison that she called The Oracle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.