Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2786833

View attachment 2786836

Begging yet again.....She does not stop ..... If you are going to run a "Rescue Farm" then make sure you have the money to do so.

Running to the public every 5 minutes begging and pleading and doing posts as if one of the animals is speaking to put the guilt trip on even more.
Id give 5p and not a penny more, I'm only giving this as it seems you can't get in without a donation. And I don't want to appear cheap 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jodie reckons the coat is size 8-18 as one size fits all… yeah it’ll fit a size 8 but it’ll look ridiculous! Makes more sense to do a small, medium and large size! Only £15 goes to the animals, they are listed at £90 not £75 🤔

View attachment 2790755
I can see people buying them for kids and young bunny hugging teenage girls. Adults though? If they want a DryRobe they want a DryRobe. It's like wanting an Omega watch and getting a Timex!
---
This is why so many can't see the conditions at Fripps they can't even tell old Jodie from now Jodie, she has pink hair for god's sake and goodness how many stones lighter but this one ( and a couple of others ) commenting like its a night out after a day working Fripps.

View attachment 2790631

It's beyond me how dumb her followers are. How they can not see the swamp like conditions and the lack of continuity going back and forth in time. I don't think they will stand a chance in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bunch of VJB's. I'm off to order me a dry robe
I actually quite like the camo/pink one. I’ll get my dryrobe coat and see myself out…
---
Some more gold comments from the FB post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank for the dry robe laughs 🤣🤣 much needed. Why is she throwing the last of the kittens into Cat bleeping Cottage?? Ffs kittens are easy to rehome 😡
Plus on a normal level why doesnt she leave them in the diner to have daily interaction with like a normal animal lover would?
No just shove em in with the rest of your ever growing hoard you mental cow 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Keep donating your money so she can buy more tat like these blinds.

She thinks that glitter is glamour....Far from it 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This video from TikTok has popped up on my FYP - they are called dean wood farm trust. Animals all looked well cared for and none living in a mud bath..

Take note Jodie ..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think hope would love to live in a nice warm house more. Didn't she get rescued from Romania or somewhere. They usually live crappy lives in kennels until someone in the UK can adopt or foster. She's living like a dog back in her home country. Hope looks miserable.
I’d love to know what the rescue that brought her over think of it all. I can’t remember who they are to contact them? …cue Jodie deleting their name from every insta post

Reactions: 10
I think hope would love to live in a nice warm house more. Didn't she get rescued from Romania or somewhere. They usually live crappy lives in kennels until someone in the UK can adopt or foster. She's living like a dog back in her home country. Hope looks miserable.
Hope looks very depressed. She can't even be bothered to interact. It's heartbreaking.
---
They're called almos or arnos or something like that. Probably think she's amazing
I don't understand why people hand animals over to her. Surely they would ask to check out where the animals are going to live. It's like people are desperate to pass their problem onto someone else with no consideration of the animal's future well being. I would rather PTS than rehome to Fripp's.
---
This video from TikTok has popped up on my FYP - they are called dean wood farm trust. Animals all looked well cared for and none living in a mud bath..

Take note Jodie ..

They are a registered charity. I wonder why Jodie never went down the registered charity route? It's easy enough to do, we became one and of course were able to claim gift aid which makes a huge difference to donations.
---
Thank for the dry robe laughs 🤣🤣 much needed. Why is she throwing the last of the kittens into Cat bleeping Cottage?? Ffs kittens are easy to rehome 😡
Plus on a normal level why doesnt she leave them in the diner to have daily interaction with like a normal animal lover would?
No just shove em in with the rest of your ever growing hoard you mental cow 🤬
She could have rehomed those kittens for an adoption fee to loving homes. That would make commercial sense bringing in a revenue and reducing long term costs. She should do it with most of those cats because let's face it none of those cats are living their best lives evah!!
This is hoarding and it's a very unhealthy environment for cats both physically and mentally. Can you imagine the monthly flea and wormer spot on costs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hope looks very depressed. She can't even be bothered to interact. It's heartbreaking.
---

I don't understand why people hand animals over to her. Surely they would ask to check out where the animals are going to live. It's like people are desperate to pass their problem onto someone else with no consideration of the animal's future well being. I would rather PTS than rehome to Fripp's.
---

They are a registered charity. I wonder why Jodie never went down the registered charity route? It's easy enough to do, we became one and of course were able to claim gift aid which makes a huge difference to donations.
---

She could have rehomed those kittens for an adoption fee to loving homes. That would make commercial sense bringing in a revenue and reducing long term costs. She should do it with most of those cats because let's face it none of those cats are living their best lives evah!!
This is hoarding and it's a very unhealthy environment for cats both physically and mentally. Can you imagine the monthly flea and wormer spot on costs.
Would she have to declare income if she registered as a charity? This wouldn’t do.. one has to pay for Botox, hair cuts , tattoos, wallpaper and beef crisps.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Would she have to declare income if she registered as a charity? This wouldn’t do.. one has to pay for Botox, hair cuts , tattoos, wallpaper and beef crisps.
This is what I hate. The lack of transparency and the misleading people into believing she will be open to the public so that they continue to donate. These people have less than her and are often waiting for their next wage or benefits payment. All the time she enjoys a lavish lifestyle. I could live like that if I so wished, but I don't and all of that money on beauty treatments is a waste of money, very visible when the filter slips.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.