Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her followers feel the same.
---
Jodie still pretending she will be opening to the public. Desperately trying to keep people interested. I hope she will be providing waders!
1709299069973.png

Her new OF Partner coming to visit her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jodie still pretending she will be opening to the public. Desperately trying to keep people interested. I hope she will be providing waders!
Where the duck does she think visitors are going to park? She has no car parking space. Is she hoping to use the green space opposite? Wtf?

• Haha
Where the duck does she think visitors are going to park? She has no car parking space. Is she hoping to use the green space opposite? Wtf?
It's just a carrot, she knows she won't ever open it to the public. Keep the mugs fans paying for her lifestyle though

Reactions: 21
It's just a carrot, she knows she won't ever open it to the public. Keep the mugs fans paying for her lifestyle though
I feel sorry for her followers. I know they are a bit thick, but Jodie is purposely misleading them and acquiring money from them by giving false information.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guessed a horse….she said the animal that died
what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!
I guessed a horse. She said the animal that died had been seen by five different vets, and that she even tried an exotic vet which implies it wasn’t exotic. She also said it was the animal that was part of a police investigation and she couldn’t disclose what it was. She said months before this animal was huge. It had to be a horse…..although I suppose theres every change she had a zebra, giraffe or even an elephant tucked away in there somewhere🙈😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I guess that’s a blessing in disguise, she hasn’t got room for the horses ponies she has, let alone another big one

Reactions: 11
This is why so many can't see the conditions at Fripps they can't even tell old Jodie from now Jodie, she has pink hair for god's sake and goodness how many stones lighter but this one ( and a couple of others ) commenting like its a night out after a day working Fripps.

1709360014668.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Jodie reckons the coat is size 8-18 as one size fits all… yeah it’ll fit a size 8 but it’ll look ridiculous! Makes more sense to do a small, medium and large size! Only £15 goes to the animals, they are listed at £90 not £75 🤔

IMG_7995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This is why so many can't see the conditions at Fripps they can't even tell old Jodie from now Jodie, she has pink hair for god's sake and goodness how many stones lighter but this one ( and a couple of others ) commenting like its a night out after a day working Fripps.

View attachment 2790631

It’s also clearly summer time going off the fact people are not stood about in coats hats ans scarves .
---
Jodie reckons the coat is size 8-18 as one size fits all… yeah it’ll fit a size 8 but it’ll look ridiculous! Makes more sense to do a small, medium and large size! Only £15 goes to the animals, they are listed at £90 not £75 🤔

View attachment 2790755
There is no way she is a 14. More like a 16/18

She can give an update on a random black cat that's been rehomed but not the animals that died were rehomed. The kittens are going to live in cat cottage 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.