Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was chuckling to myself at how rolypoly she looks in that daft coat then I spotted the caged DOG in the background and was furious again 🤬

Reactions: 14
1709239193361.png

Manic
Head of Security
Manic is a protection dog who was gifted to Jodie and Fripps Farm by the amazing Darren from Guardians K9 Training Centre in Ipswich. Darren and Jodie became friends when Darren started training Paxton (an unruly rescued Dogue de Bordeaux). When Darren found out about Jodie’s stalker (she has an unhinged obsessed fan who doesn’t leave her alone) he decided to gift Manic to her. Manic is a 4 year old german shepherd and has been in training since he was a puppy. He’s trained to protect Jodie and the animals of Fripps. He is the biggest soppiest dog ever with Jodie but one word from her and he attacks. He follows Jodie everywhere on the farm and never takes his eyes off her. Manic is worth a whopping £20,000 and Darren even has a dog worth £70,000. He supplies dogs to celebrities, footballers, MPs and the police. Darren works closely with the police both in the UK and USA, training their dogs for them. These dogs are better than any burglar alarm, CCTV or anything else. They’re on high alert at all times for anything off key. Jodie has never felt safer than since Manic moved in. He’s an amazing dog and is very much loved by all the Fripps team. He’s as much a worker as all the human staff.

Oh you don't say.......Like everything else he was gifted.....How can he be worth ÂŁ20,000?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2787946

Manic
Head of Security
Manic is a protection dog who was gifted to Jodie and Fripps Farm by the amazing Darren from Guardians K9 Training Centre in Ipswich. Darren and Jodie became friends when Darren started training Paxton (an unruly rescued Dogue de Bordeaux). When Darren found out about Jodie’s stalker (she has an unhinged obsessed fan who doesn’t leave her alone) he decided to gift Manic to her. Manic is a 4 year old german shepherd and has been in training since he was a puppy. He’s trained to protect Jodie and the animals of Fripps. He is the biggest soppiest dog ever with Jodie but one word from her and he attacks. He follows Jodie everywhere on the farm and never takes his eyes off her. Manic is worth a whopping £20,000 and Darren even has a dog worth £70,000. He supplies dogs to celebrities, footballers, MPs and the police. Darren works closely with the police both in the UK and USA, training their dogs for them. These dogs are better than any burglar alarm, CCTV or anything else. They’re on high alert at all times for anything off key. Jodie has never felt safer than since Manic moved in. He’s an amazing dog and is very much loved by all the Fripps team. He’s as much a worker as all the human staff.

Oh you don't say.......Like everything else he was gifted.....How can he be worth ÂŁ20,000?
Beautiful as he is Manic is a failed protection dog he couldn’t sell. There is no way on earth you would gift a valuable “product” to a z-list celebrity. She’s hardly gonna bring him any business now is she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When's she doing OF with Katie then??
Ms Skank Price has to hand over 40% of her OF earnings to debts as of today so doubt she'll bother with that now. Shame really as Jodie might have been able to pay £1.50 off that vets bill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2787946

Manic
Head of Security

whys it even relevant to say how much he was? she’s obsessed with coming across all high & mighty

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congrats to @Lucyxxxx for the new thread title.

Currently gymming so will give a recap shortly.
---
Recap:

On her own property, Jodie has flashed her neighbours - on her own property - to prove their camera is pointed at her property. The police may or may not have called to her property to investigate reports of public indeceny that Jodie committed. We're not sure where this happened but it was possibly on her own property.

Filthy is still tit as are the animals living conditions.

Jodie refuses to pay a ÂŁ9,000 vet bill but decorates her house with tat.

The genet is most likely dead but lemurs are incoming.

And just in case anyone is confused about where any of this happens, it's on her property!

Also, her Twitter feed is full of snake oil posts for Supreme CBD. Supreme CBD founder Anthony Fowler has made several visits to Jodie's property.
Just to clarify, was this on her property?
---
Did anyone else notice the geese didn't attack Jack and Steph?
They only attack Jode cos they think that laugh of hers is her honking in their language

• Haha
Jodie's excerpt from her website, "Hayley wasn't kept in the right environment" yeah I'm sure living in a shed is much better for her "Hayley chose Jodie as a pack member" so Jodie leaves her pack member outside all on her own. " We are all too in love with her to let her go" we love her so much shut her outside to watch us all day from her cell.

Jodie loves the thought of having a 'wolf' and other intimidating dogs not actually looking after her dogs.
No wonder she howls so much. The poor thing is thrown raw meat on a floor covered in excrement and urine.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
whys it even relevant to say how much he was? she’s obsessed with coming across all high & mighty
I thought the same. And gushing about how he supplies protection dogs to celebs. Its supposed to be an "animal rescue" but she can't resist bragging and boasting about irrelevant "celebrity" bullshit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
she looks terrible in that coat makes her look a size 20 and dont get me started on her horrible hair and the orange face i dont think ive ever seen her so unatractive

• Haha
I don’t know why but her middle name being Louisa makes he lol.
Couldn’t just be Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

On the beg again.....Look at the way she says PayPal at the end of the video.....She is hungry for peoples money,

Like i said before if you are going to take something like this on then make sure you have the money to do it don't expect other people to pay for it.

Times are especially hard right now.....Funny how she can still have all these beauty treatments though....( Not that it makes a difference still an ugly Ho lol )

Surely if you are struggling to pay bills then why keep taking in more animals?

Reactions: 12
Manic
Head of Security
Manic is a protection dog who was gifted to Jodie and Fripps Farm by the amazing Darren from Guardians K9 Training Centre in Ipswich.
Ipswich you say, Jodie? :unsure: Was the call coming from inside the building maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

On the beg again.....Look at the way she says PayPal at the end of the video.....She is hungry for peoples money,

Like i said before if you are going to take something like this on then make sure you have the money to do it don't expect other people to pay for it.

Times are especially hard right now.....Funny how she can still have all these beauty treatments though....( Not that it makes a difference still an ugly Ho lol )

Surely if you are struggling to pay bills then why keep taking in more animals?
Didn't they name the fox after someone who died?

What's going on with the area under her eyes? I'm in my mid-60s disabled and not taken the best care of myself and my eye area looks nothing like that.

I've never had any beauty treatments or procedures and never used cream. I could never be arsed to do that stuff, sometimes I might have good intentions and buy some cream but use it once, maybe twice and then forget about it.

She has all this stuff done and looks a mess and has to use filters. Also, her voice wasn't like it is now, it's so grating now, like nails down a blackboard to me. and why I can't watch her videos with the sound on and only put the sound on when its Jack and Steph.

I would say its the smoking but I smoked a huge amount a day and drank heavily until around 12 years ago and I still have a feminine voice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when she claimed 40% was very high wolf content?

For anyone not here at the time...

View attachment 2787154

She had a literal wolfdog expert in her comments explaining that 40% is low content (it was actually really interesting to read about). She deleted them.

View attachment 2787151
View attachment 2787179
View attachment 2787183
View attachment 2787185
View attachment 2787180

Jodie is the expert, though. 🤡
I think this entire post really shows what she is like. The idea what she is SO special that an entire breed that is apparently scared of humans are drawn to her. Also, this is a WolfDOG no? With a low Wolf content. If you deprive an animal of enough attention and interaction of course it will crave it from anyone. She is just so very special isn’t she.

Another red flag with her is that she doesn’t talk like a rescue owner, she talks like someone getting their latest pet “utterly obsessed” etc etc. we have so many examples of this kind of thing from her. I also fail to see how she can run a successful and impartial rescue when it seems to be staffed by an ever changing group of unqualified “friends”

I really wish there were more videos online of her time in Celebrity Big Brother. It is impossible to put into words how awful she was and the complete lack of self awareness. I have mentioned this before but it continues to be relevant - I will never forget Pete Burns saying Jodie was extremely dangerous because not only did she believe her own delusions, she absolutely would not be told anything, or believe anything to the contrary even with evidence. We see this play out all the time when someone who actually is an expert offers advice and they get deleted and blocked. As someone mentioned above, I think the five vets situation is because of this.

The above is what worries me the most - it was funny when it was her just dicking about aimlessly but she is now in charge of living animals who were already vulnerable and she refuses to take on board any advice or guidance that SHE doesn’t agree with. She is the sort that will keep an animal in pain rather than put it to sleep because SHE doesn’t want it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't they name the fox after someone who died?

What's going on with the area under her eyes? I'm in my mid-60s disabled and not taken the best care of myself and my eye area looks nothing like that.

I've never had any beauty treatments or procedures and never used cream. I could never be arsed to do that stuff, sometimes I might have good intentions and buy some cream but use it once, maybe twice and then forget about it.

She has all this stuff done and looks a mess and has to use filters. Also, her voice wasn't like it is now, it's so grating now, like nails down a blackboard to me. and why I can't watch her videos with the sound on and only put the sound on when its Jack and Steph.

I would say its the smoking but I smoked a huge amount a day and drank heavily until around 12 years ago and I still have a feminine voice
After Keith Flint from the prodigy. She announced a winner but didn't tag an actual human. I didn't see anyone claim their win either. Unless I missed it. Jodie probably had the name lined up all along and pretended someone won.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All these short videos she is doing....It seems to always be her holding or hugging an animal kissing it telling them she loves them.

All a big show for the camera.

Reactions: 10
All these short videos she is doing....It seems to always be her holding or hugging an animal kissing it telling them she loves them.

All a big show for the camera.
Some of her followers feel the same.
---
Jodie still pretending she will be opening to the public. Desperately trying to keep people interested. I hope she will be providing waders!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.