Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Comments on the video of her and the dog. Vet Jodie is the best evah and goes to the best evah in the world experts
Even if there was a chance it could grow back I would expect the biggest animal lover in the whole entire world who loves all her animals soo soo much to get it done so at least it could have some respite even if it was only temporary!!!!

Reactions: 7

lola2505

He’ll know literally where the bodies are buried.
it is unusual for her not to throw massive hissy fit, and have the carers move in.
there must be something different about this break up.
Did I imagine mark had kids and she was funny about him seeing them? Sure someone said that a few threads back?

• Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I’m sure she’ll say it’s because he’s a working dog(viva la vegan!) or it might be the mud on his belly making an illusion but I thought manic was starting to looking a bit like the RSPCA dogs she rescued stole all the glory for

edit: I just noticed the horse grazing muzzles in the background, like they need to limit the grass the horses are eating at that place!😂

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Her talking about “ imagine if we had ‘x’ amount of money a month, think how many more animals we could save”. Erm Jodie you don’t have the room ! She has no intention of stopping she will continue hoarding until there is no room left. The poor animals in their mud baths and the poor neighbours. The smell and noise must be 😣
£5000 she could buy 5 new genet's with that kind of money. The last time Jodie started having rant at big charities that spend money on adverts rather than proper things like wallpaper and Botox, was when the RSPCA were trying to have a look at her animals.

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
There's a story on IG with (presumably) one of the Kaotics talking to Jodie. The start of the conversation is cut off but they say a person said 'Do you still support Fripps?' and they replied 'Yeah', and then Jodie opens the van and sees the broccolli. I could be wrong but to me it sounds like they were given it and it was never destined for landfill at all. So Jodie's full of shit as usual.

UtterlyLiterallyAmazing

I know which was kinda the point of my question.
But also, I’ve not seen evidence of a muck heap or trailer - obviously the ‘paddocks’ also known as mud pits, with so many animals on such a small area it’s just getting stomped into the ground.
Will this get collected?
---
I remember last year she had a few people from a company doing a “help day” where they picked up the poo from the field, and she went around to each one asking what their favourite animal was. I think then they had a muck pile. God knows what happens now

Attachments

• Sad

Original SoulMate Kyle

How sloppy to have a manky filthy top on for a professional photo postcard going out to donors & fans, when you've got your hair and makeup all done up. At least pose an animal in front of the stain if you know Jodie doesn't have any other clean clothes.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!
It was said it was the piebald that was PTS and the emu is definitely dead.
---
Hayley is literally a domestic pet dog, it’s neglect the condition she’s forced her into just because she wants to own a wolf
She looks like an extra in Eastenders!

Last edited: