Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Best rescue EVVVAAAAH!!!!
Happiest animals EVVVAAAAH!!!!
oh Jodie 😂 projecting again I see you utter narcissist 🙄 when will you learn 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
If Clover is pregnant how are they going to get near her for any medical intervention? Her headcollar is too tight and falling off and she can’t even fix that 😡 Another pregnancy with no scans, god help them if it’s twins.

View attachment 2839830
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't the back story with Clover that she was in a field alone for ages and ages and had to be darted with the help of Redwings? Where the heck has the foal come from?

BWa

Chatty Member
Also a nose ring isn’t particularly nice but there is a reason for them, good luck trying to drag him about on a halter Jodie 😒 it’s an accident waiting to happen at that place.

EL1976

I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.
It didn’t really surprise me that her brainwashed followers would be among the Dryrobe brigade. The page was set up to take the piss out of them but they’ve come over to the comments in their droves calling the mods out for allowing such a group to exist and labelling anyone with a sense of humour who’s shared a pic of a Dryrobe wearer a ‘stalker’. A bit like Jode really

• Haha

Raggamuffin

I'm at work and not allowed on insta... gonna have to wait til the morning for this latest gem 😂

• Sad
How does she know Peta reported her? Surely that’s done anonymously? Even if a report isn’t anonymous i can’t see how or why that information would be passed on to person/organisation under investigation? Seems reckless & dangerous for anyone reporting concerns as has already been shown by Jodie’s threatening & very passive aggressive videos to Peta!
I would definitely be making complaints to the ico I don't think the APHA and council will want gdpr fines

NotClaire

I’m pretty sure if the neighbours had an April Fools video up laughing about pretending to run her over she’d have an absolute fit about it! 🙄

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
as incompetent as I find her, that seems like the most authentic day in the life at fripps that she’s ever posted, I’d rather she shows that than Nicky Johnson, Eric Spice or Louie Spence shrieking

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7