Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlitterFluff

If that donor can at least match what Jodie paid for Hamish, Jodie should be delighted that she can recoup the cost so quickly. Hamish would get to live with an experienced owner, Jodie wouldn't be stuck with all the various Hamish-related costs, what's not to like.

Of course, Ms Could Have Been A Sexeh Vet Lawyer Jodie really just wants Hamish for content and to fill that neverending need of social media likes and new animals.
Thread title contender right there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
She only needs to 'slide in the dms' i hate that phrase!! Of some low grade fit reality stars who Im sure will shag her for a shout out on her stories.. although she might have to declare it as an ad 🤣🤣🤣
I can see a load of blokes digging out their old Doc Martin's because they'd rather slide into them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
Thought of the day? We know Jodie's far too stupid to have thoughts that frequently. Unless they're about neglecting and killing animals. Or scamming money off the gullible fools that follow her.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 072735.png

Reactions: 5

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can fuck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow shit but other species of animal as well.
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can fuck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow shit but other species of animal as well.
I lifted that photo from the Sawbo page too. It has been very helpful. So good of her to share it. Pooper Scoopers posts have been useful too.
I hope the heifer that arrived with her twin brother really is his twin. Freemartins means she is highly unlikey come into season and get raped by the bulls. At least that's one consolidation to ending up in the shittiest environment evah!
---
They used her VEGAN shower gel, the VJBs :p
Somebody has to use it. Does it have a sell by date? 😅

Last edited:

lola2505

I follow this man on Facebook.
he’s rough round the edges but his reviews and videos are quiet good from what I’ve seen.
however I’ve not seen anything about him using shock collars so unsure but I’m going to look now as I don’t think they’re right to use at all.

Not sure if there’s a difference either in a shock collar and a vibrating one..? I’ve never seen them so not sure 🤔
I went to a group class with him and he was great at first I was unsure as heard he used forceful methods but with our group it was all very focus and reward based I think he will advocate for tools for certain dogs but that’s very much done on a one on one basis I have a smushy faced dog and he was very clear that he would never recommend a collar or anything which could restrict breathing

lola2505

Popbitch did a brilliant deep dive once where they basically confirmed she was trying to sell belts weren’t actually THE belts. It was very in depth and made me forever grateful that I send them a pint every month. Called her out about other stuff in that way only they can and I love: will have to find the link.
---

Don’t lie Lola, we all know that if you are on here you have no job, life, money, family and a smelly fanny.
Ha ha ha that hurts! Might as well go volunteer at the bog of eternal stench (fripps) to give my sad little life some purpose