Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
speaking of Mark, he hasn’t made an appearance for awhile, he wasn’t even in the diner the other day on her story…

Reactions: 7
She recently rehomed a pittie puppy to Dave Bautista who is a massive pittie advocate and has about 4 rescues he spoke about her and the rescue on jimmy fallon it was such a cute story
I saw something about that on a YouTube video. This guy walks with celebs and their dogs. Dave Bautista is great

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Despite the fact that Jodie is the cleverest girl EVAH, she doesn’t seem to see that maybe her “I have nothing in common with you” attitude might not endear her to people. Everyone is just a jealous bully though.

How wonderful that our self confessed “ugly duckling” was asked out by the fittest lad in the year.

She has recently tried to claim this person was Eddie Hearn. Eddie Hearn has confirmed this is bollocks and as ever, Jodie went quiet when legal action was mentioned.

Attachments

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
I'm city scum and have no experience (that I'm aware of) of leylandii plants, but I was Googling them and came across the below. There's a lot to read and I'm not sure how much would apply to Jodie and the neighbours, but I imagine if the plants do become a problem she'll discuss it calmly and reasonably.

Maybe she's planting the hedge so she can flash Daddy Warbucks and commit other sexual offences in peace without the police knocking on her door each time.

• Haha

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Are Jodie and the bikers still a thing? not seen anything from either about the other in a while now

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
she said her son built the shelter for Hope. It’s also for Hayley. I wouldn’t say it was massive and is Hope now going to have to be caged up too?
I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
She’s got the begging bowl out again. Someone’s asked if she announces what she raises as they haven’t seen it mentioned for a while. She said she does stories on them but I think we haven’t seen anything for ages now. Also she still hasn’t paid that vets bill
Bull shit she does. We would be the first to spot it and post it here. Didn't she say her vet bill went up to £17k and she still has £13k left? These scrounge for a pound aren't raising much anymore then?

Also has there been an update for that goat who got his horn ripped out in those death fences?

how awkward that nineteen11 are still sharing videos of Mark
Looks like nine eleven also have a new fitness show with some women working out. I wondered what the hell it had to do with Fripps Farm then I remembered it's not Jodie's channel. Bet that will make her happy having ladies fitter and sexier than her being promoted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Haven't watched all the video. Weird way to say rescue birds hatched in an incubator. Where do they all go? Do they feed them snakes then or something? That cat room is disgusting no wonder the kittens are feral they don't get any human interaction.

• Sad

clancyjan

Off subject a bit but could someone correct me if I’m wrong. I read somewhere that Jodie once had 2 dogs, one died and she had the other healthy dog put to sleep because she thought the remaining dog would not cope without the one that died. Does anyone know of that is true

Dirtier and with more germs than her boot room doormat on the farm.
---
Also, I went to look at her Twitter and saw I was blocked. I didn’t even know she had a Twitter! I really only use it to directly vilify David Cameron (only god can judge me).

I think she must have gone through who follows Jodie marshes zoo and blocked everyone. She’s so busy! I guess she couldn’t grips up any of the animals and so spent ages doing this and looking at old photos of herself, which I think would be depressing personally but the old bloater certainly does seem to enjoy it.

Rescue the animals from that dirty old turd!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I wonder when the lemurs are meant to be coming? she also hasn’t pipped up about the extra skunks yet
I meant to ask about the lemurs yesterday. Have they been mentioned anywhere since @GenetAlias posted this on 24th February? (I don't watch Filthy)

Screenshot_20240224_141252_Facebook.jpg

Original post here: