Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s not shown Ron(?) in a while. The cheeky little goat that wanted all the attention. Maybe because he’s an outdoor animal and doesn’t want to show his white coat is now covered in brown sludge.
she has not showed any animal much for a while and when she does its old pictures

• Sad
Reactions: 7

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Where did she pull this £100k figure from? If a nobody like Gary Goldsmith can go on CBB, she can surely get a spot on a reality show to make a few grand for Fripps. I absolutely hate her constant, pathetic cup-rattling on social media. There is no long-term strategy with the farm, she can't seem to plan past a week.
Maybe she wants to buy the grazing rights to the green. There is big money in "village green" ownership. We pulled out of a house purchase in Suffolk on a green which was owned by a company in London. If any improvements or extensions were done to the houses that added value the green owner was entitled to a share as you had to cross the green to access your "propertee!"

Reactions: 7

CuteOneUK

1709463831048.png

This is just one of the four dogs we’ve saved. Three of them have been signed over to me. The fourth one has been signed over to another dog rescue. All are now safe and have had veterinary care. This is one of the “better” dogs. The others are worse. Some remain critical. We are throwing everything at them, thanks to your donations!!! I am sickened to my stomach that somebody actually let them get like this. If you think this is bad then you should see the others. I just want to say thank you again to all of you who have donated and continue to donate. Because of you we will hopefully get these dogs better and they will go on to live their best life. This is barbaric, disgusting, despicable treatment.

If you haven’t yet donated and want to; Please go to the “Get Involved” page on the website www.frippsfarm.co.uk thank you so much x x x x x

Did she rescue this dog back in November.....Has anyone seen it? or is she putting the photo up to pull on peoples heart strings to make people donate :(

Reactions: 6