Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn't realise that was her son. The picture Hope looking so depressed in her kennel within a cage was heart breaking.
---
More on DryRobe wankers.
To a better rescue obviously. Jodie would have been better off setting up some kind of foundation or something, as she said her name attracts donations. She could collect donations and distribute them to other sanctuary's. But there's no glory on that.
---
Watch the disgust on Jodie's face as Pete talks about wearing his fur and his reasons.

Erm, Makeup, Jodie? I was not vegan then. 🤣🤣
Kills me to agree with Jodie my face would be the same.

Reactions: 6

Crumpet41

VIP Member
You and me both. I googled her in Morrisons car park. Hanna Heliz came up with nothing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A l'ave to do a voice note for youze lot in me best scouze accent!!!
---

Holy shit!!! How can this be allowed?
Hannah is off Love Island. She also has a thread on tattle..

NotClaire

The farmer likely pierced his nose when he was young so they’ll be able to put a ring through whenever they like and they’ve already chosen to use it! 😞

• Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She recently rehomed a pittie puppy to Dave Bautista who is a massive pittie advocate and has about 4 rescues he spoke about her and the rescue on jimmy fallon it was such a cute story
I’ve seen a few videos of him and his dogs, he’s adorable

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I’m just concerned about 1t of bull steaming through Essex with bugger all fencing around. When I lived in Oxfordshire every year we had deaths due to trampling (mainly idiots who walked though a field of heifers with their calves and they were protecting them).
I nearly got crushed by some steers when I fed them as they pushed the bale I was unwrapping and nearly pinned me against a wall so they are strong and she hasn’t got a frigging clue what she is doing. I do worry for others due to her incompetence and lack of knowledge
Their legs go in all directions too don't they. We had our neighbour's cows for a while. One had sore teats. I took my life in my own hands putting Sudocrem on every day. I used to wear my riding hat!