Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So animal charity’s don’t spend the donations on the animals. Errrrr Jodie you have 2 big fuck off mansions, have Botox/filkers/hair bleached spend thousands on decorating yet you still beg for money????? So where do your donations go as it’s clearly not on the animals seeing the state of them. Hmmmm and the animal charity’s have done questionable things over the years…..just like you Jodie!! You’re that much of a narcissist that you’re projecting YOUR own behaviour and making out its others that do that. It’s actually quite funny watching you describe yourself 😂
Ooh why's she having a pop at peta again?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Who will be maintaining the height of the hedge? It will need trimming once or twice each year, so will Jack be doing that or will her followers be paying for a professional?

Nice to see Jodie doing some work for once (carrying 3 pots) 🙃

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Suddenly they're doing an animal calendar too - convenient. Perhaps check if anyone wants a naked calendar before you arrange it. Yeah not everyone gives a toss about ex love islanders.
View attachment 2853469
Best marketing expert evah! 😅
---
A naked calendar of failed celebrity wannabes? Fucks sake. That is tragic. 🤮

Its not like the naked WI calendar that was done with humour and was so unexpected. This calendar is just reality ‘stars’ who no longer get work. There’s no humour. It’s not going to be tantalising. It’s grim.

She’s stuck in the 90s when naked calendars probably did well. Now with only fans and stuff, they are obsolete.

eta: how many times do we think she will feature in this calendar?
@Marmalade Atkins excelled themselves with December!
---
It is NOT going to be amazing for anyone's eyes
Maybe they can ask for donations for astro turf.

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
This is then 27 year old Jodie writing about the penis of the then 14 year old boy she lost her virginity to. I’m only on page 8 and I’m out for the night. That has made my skin crawl.

Attachments

• Sick

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
All these short videos she is doing....It seems to always be her holding or hugging an animal kissing it telling them she loves them.

All a big show for the camera.
Some of her followers feel the same.
---
Jodie still pretending she will be opening to the public. Desperately trying to keep people interested. I hope she will be providing waders!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
ooh she needs a little vent on her JM stories, can’t wait to hear what’s got her crotchless knickers in a twist

• Haha

Marge’s Ghost

JFC that's sad - poor fox is terrified, first Manic chasing him round the pen, now he's got intruders - animals only eat when they feel safe.

• Sad
Page 3 starts with a brag about the house, how she was the smartest girl in the village, the very first best friend EVAH, ending with how she isn’t scared of anything.

We are only 3 pages in Mushers, I might have to figure out how to Wiki before long because it’s gold already, just complete Partridge
"playing in the mud" hahahahah foreshadowing there!

• Haha
i notice jodies pal Amanda Abbington has drppped her case against the bbc strictly
i hope she has damaged her career foreverr
i noticed jodie never mentioned her again lol

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
She wasn't talking about recent celibacy in her Instagram stories because she was with Billy from May 2019 to May 2022.

She claimed 6 years celibacy prior to James Placido (together 2015 to April 2016):
Screenshot_20240405-150604_Opera.jpg

And 3 years celibacy prior to Wayne Lennox (together Dec 2018 to Jan 2019 lol):
Screenshot_20240405-150408_Opera.jpg

• Haha

NotClaire

Anyone else noticed that Flinty is limping on his front right foot? I doubt she could spot a lameness.

• Sad