Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vets she owes £9500 isn’t even part of a big chain it’s an independent one 🤦‍♀️
It's totally irresponsible to run up a vet bill like that. H&J have overheads, staff to pay, equipment and drugs to buy, fuels costs etc. Idiots on her Facebook page were suggesting the vets do it for nothing because she's a "charity!" For God's Sake! She is an animal hoarder who doesn't give a tit about the animals when she isn't on camera. That vet bill is her responsibility yet she is buying and hanging glass prints of herself in a stupid beanie hat and going out for facials. Her priorities are all wrong. A lot of my friends on FB are vets and vet nurses in the area. I have made sure they are aware of the H&J bill and the conditions at Fripp's, just in case she changes vets. Like any industry though vets talk amongst themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That vet bill is her responsibility yet she is buying and hanging glass prints of herself in a stupid beanie hat and going out for facials.
I doubt she paid for them. Jodie loves undeclared ads and gifts.

She once told someone (I want to say Alex Reid but I could be wrong) that if they were paying for anything while on social media then they were doing it wrong.

Even if she says she's bought something I will not believe her.

But yes, she's relying on *everyone* to fund everything: Parge, followers, ads, gifts. She funds absolutely duck all herself.

Reactions: 17

She once told someone (I want to say Alex Reid but I could be wrong) that if they were paying for anything while on social media then they were doing it wrong.

But yes, she's relying on *everyone* to fund everything: Parge, followers, ads, gifts. She funds absolutely duck all herself.
It sounds exactly like something she would say. Long before social media, she was always blagging.

I remember seeing a post years ago about someone
seeing her at a gym reception trying to score a free membership because she was soooooo famous. It was sometime after the career-murdering disaster of MTV Up The Arse and before she got into body building.
Of course if you were really famous, you wouldn't have to ask. Brands would come to you.

Reactions: 11

What a sad, vacuous existence. The only achievement you would ever feel would be blagging something for nothing from someone who probably has less than you do. Jodie and her hangers on are all so self absorbed.

Reactions: 10
She is a cheeky bi*ch.....On her website she has a list of food if people want to buy it not only that but has an Amazon wishlist.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Facebook lemur enclosure!
We all know she bought those lemurs but part of me was hoping it wasn't true ☹ poor things going there. Video story of the hand reared fox today, looks absolutely terrified. I just feel so sad for all animals there, old and new.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The sad thing is, that if she had done this properly

I.e.

Agricultural Land & Buildings
Transparent Fundraising & Updates
Community Management and Marketers
Fundraisers etc
Educational Content
Proper Animal Care

Then I’d wager my house that 99% of Mushers would have changed their mind. And the TV stations and Streaming Platforms would be all over her. And she would get a lot of genuine praise.

The Sun doesn't give a tit what it prints, nostalgia innit - but no TV station is going to broadcast her. How many episodes of Filthy now? I think we’re in the 40s

So all the companies she’s getting freebies from are small independents because corporates don't want to touch her. And the bleep is screwing these poor people over and this is without the well-meaning blinkered fans, there's a lot of psychology to unpack there.

TLDR: Wank Chops

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We saw this back on thread #18. Who posted the advert on Facebook? A private collector? Is this Cookham? (I'm not on Facebook)

IMG_4219.jpeg

IMG_4263.jpeg

IMG_4264.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The sad thing is, that if she had done this properly

I.e.

Agricultural Land & Buildings
Transparent Fundraising & Updates
Community Management and Marketers
Fundraisers etc
Educational Content
Proper Animal Care

Then I’d wager my house that 99% of Mushers would have changed their mind. And the TV stations and Streaming Platforms would be all over her. And she would get a lot of genuine praise.

The Sun doesn't give a tit what it prints, nostalgia innit - but no TV station is going to broadcast her. How many episodes of Filthy now? I think we’re in the 40s

So all the companies she’s getting freebies from are small independents because corporates don't want to touch her. And the bleep is screwing these poor people over and this is without the well-meaning blinkered fans, there's a lot of psychology to unpack there.

TLDR: Wank Chops
Very well said. I'm a long standing Musher but if she'd done everything you listed I'd have given credit where credit's due. If someone is rescuing animals, doing it properly then it's pretty much impossible to criticise them for undertaking that venture. But as is evident, this isn't about animal welfare. It's a big fat little rich girls's vanity project to own her own zoo. It benefits HER not the animals.

She's so lacking in self awareness for a middle aged woman it's staggering. There's people on benefits commenting "I haven't got much but I'll send you a tenner" and she posts endless beauty treatments that don't work and expensive home furnishings. She still wants to be fayyymusss, that's obvious.

What I really don't understand is why she's let herself go so much. She's always made such a big deal of her appearance and physique, she understands nutrition and fitness and could easily get herself in shape within a couple of months. For someone who has always been so obsessed with how she looks I just don't believe she is happy with what she sees in the full length mirror now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting page about Cookham Zoo also mentioning the 3 Lemurs sale, this could be a good organisation to message if Jodie ends up with the same ones as they are already involved some what and I can’t imagine they’d be happy with the conditions at Fripps either.

Attachments

• Heart
Really sorry if this has been posted already .. I have run to tattle .. Katie Price is saying she’d be happy to do an OF shoot with smelly Jodie 🤢

she also says they are bot animal lovers .. erm ok..Katie Price is another bleep around animals .

---
She is a cheeky bi*ch.....On her website she has a list of food if people want to buy it not only that but has an Amazon wishlist.
Isn’t half the stuff on the want list for her as well?
---
🤔well either someone’s lying or she’s got them from elsewhere…
---
seems Hayley & now Hope are definitely living in an outside pen permanently. wonder how the rescue Hope originally came from feel about that
We all know that marsh is a bullshit blaster ..
---
Isn’t that Parge’s kitchen? 🤢
Isn’t that her old kitchen??

Look at the saggy arse on it..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
she’s definitely up to something with all the old pics being reposted. you’re not going to impress a new fella Jodie, just show how much you’ve let yourself go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jodie will have to lose some weight if she plans on doing an OF with Katie Price.. pair of has beens.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.