Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you'd think she was climbing Snowdon not just walking a dog at a slow pace a short distance on a flat road! That wheezing and breathlessness :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for that poor dog, she doesn’t know whether to be treated like a dangerous caged animal or a domestic pet. why can’t Jodie let manic in the run to play or let Hayley out? seeing as her fences are one billion percent safe & secure

• Sad
Reactions: 20
But if she’s besties with Police, why is she always slagging them off and saying how useless they are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't think of another time that she has been nice about them :) All of a sudden, she now has a policeman mate? I reckon she flashed him at the station and he was blown away by the smell her messive bazongas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she is aware of conflicts of interest if indeed this top police chief evah at Essex police even exists. No one would screw up their career for her to openly brag about underhand goings on, it’s not the Sweeney anymore thankfully

• Haha
This “dodgy” copper is likely to have a conniption if he finds out Thee Jodie Marsh is talking about him as some kind of vigilante gangster. I know she probably doesn’t understand watch the news but plods thinking they’re above the law are kind of a Big Problem being investigated.

Gossip about bread and footage of the pigs with bread pops up, gossip about Granny’s parrot and footage of the parrot pops up……who feels like we’re being watched?

Reactions: 12
Gossip about bread and footage of the pigs with bread pops up, gossip about Granny’s parrot and footage of the parrot pops up……who feels like we’re being watched?
You said the other day that she had gone quiet about the neighbours and the April fool video pops up about them.
We have a stalker. Let's all get protection dogs and speed dial the tabloids. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, she’s been armpits deep here seeing the ‘Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey’ quote and now thinks that SI Ted Hastings is her best mate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bagsy not flash my tits, at her when she sets foot on OUR PROPERTY!
It's not like we can even make the police aware as she's "connected"

It's okay, I've got a hotline to the Sons of Poetry MC, they'll be round on their e-scooters to scare and intimidate any stalkers off our PROPERTY

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Hayley, I hope she sees sense and gives her to people who can love and handle her correctly

I can’t believe true animal lovers who follow and donate swallow her bullshit 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If I was this really, really, really high up police officer I would be livid. Comments on fb such as
"just goes to show you can't trust the police,"
"Proves how corrupt the police are!"
"How high up Jodie? In the sky?
I guess the very high up in the sky police officer chartered the same helicopter as the tawny owl did to get on the roof because he couldn't fly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was this really, really, really high up police officer I would be livid. Comments on fb such as
"just goes to show you can't trust the police,"
"Proves how corrupt the police are!"
"How high up Jodie? In the sky?
I guess the very high up in the sky police officer chartered the same helicopter as the tawny owl did to get on the roof because he couldn't fly.
Just imagine for one second that this police person exists and they are helping her, and there she is bragging about it on fb 🤡

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.