Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what idiot drives a digger in an already waterlogged muddy field, and what idiot doesn’t even take the animals out to do it first😠

absolutely no way did any official government body say “no problems to report” or “best sanctuary ever” if they visited this Easter Monday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
"They do have hard standing" where? That poops spoons muttering back "yeah they made all this themselves" it's not like they have a choice, they're stuck there churning up the same mud and poo every day.
I had a neighbour who put two kuni kunis in their 2 acre paddock. Within weeks the paddock was a mess. Like any responsible owner they realised it was not sustainable. They were rehomed to an animal rescue with a lot more land and facilities.

Reactions: 12
Not that I want to make an excuse for that ignorant toxic narc, but typically for audits, you're given a scope, auditing criteria, and you might be asked to check Area X against section Y in Standard Z. I've not worked as a NGO/govt auditor so I'm not familiar with that particular standard, but it *seems* like a surveillance audit to me (spot-check, can be done in 1-2 days) and not a full systematic one (a week or more)

I can see how she could have passed a surveillance audit based on the auditor being confined to a particular scope. At best, they can write an observation, but the auditee isn't obliged to implement it if the observation is technically outside of the original audit scope. It can be bloody annoying...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We don't see the half of what goes on at Auschfripps and we can see it's a tit show. I can't get my head round how anyone could visit that hellhole and not immediately contact the RSPCA afterwards. Shame on them all.

Reactions: 19
Pigs are mucky and churn land up.
I've never seen them up to their bellies in wet mud and their own tit however. This is an absolute disgrace. And steph the enabler saying you did it yourselves. Shut the duck up, they didn't have a choice you bleeping twit. That's what happens when your land acreage is inadequate.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t know who that weirdly shaped woman is threatening to get naked but good lord she looks like she stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know who that weirdly shaped woman is threatening to get naked but good lord she looks like she stinks
Fucks sake why do they always have to get naked. Aren't the animals enough. There's 12 months in a year. Who else is going to get naked? Louis Spence, Paul Weller and his wife, Amanda Abingdon, Nicky Johnston? Just give me 12 Pam's.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fucks sake why do they always have to get naked. Aren't the animals enough. There's 12 months in a year. Who else is going to get naked? Louis Spence, Paul Weller and his wife, Amanda Abingdon, Nicky Johnston? Just give me 12 Pam's.
Will they be naked though :unsure: or will they all just get one tit out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Parge. With nothing but Mabel covering his 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not that I want to make an excuse for that ignorant toxic narc, but typically for audits, you're given a scope, auditing criteria, and you might be asked to check Area X against section Y in Standard Z. I've not worked as a NGO/govt auditor so I'm not familiar with that particular standard, but it *seems* like a surveillance audit to me (spot-check, can be done in 1-2 days) and not a full systematic one (a week or more)

I can see how she could have passed a surveillance audit based on the auditor being confined to a particular scope. At best, they can write an observation, but the auditee isn't obliged to implement it if the observation is technically outside of the original audit scope. It can be bloody annoying...
I did wonder if it was done on body scoring i.e. if the animals were not found to be under weight then they couldn’t act on any other concerns

Reactions: 11
I did wonder if it was done on body scoring i.e. if the animals were not found to be under weight then they couldn’t act on any other concerns
I read somewhere but couldn't find much information that you don't have to show all your animals, you can bring out a percentage of them. I guess if you had 100's of cow's it would take all day inspecting them all.

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell @Lucyxxxx
You are on disturbing form tonight. 😂
---
Also why do all their mouths look like the vulva of a woman who has just given birth to a 12lb baby?
Does any man (or woman) find their hideous filler-swollen lips attractive? Why do they seek to look like sex dolls? Not the expensive silicon ones - the cheap inflatable ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.