Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if i remember correcrly she just waved a bit of paper about we didnt actually see what was on the paper
If it was that positive she’d publish it ALL for everyone to see and get people off her back. ’All‘ means everything, not just the snippets she would want us to see like she did the vet demand for payment. I follow charities who put the itemised vet invoice up so supporters know exactly what they are donating for, not simply the total. She threatened to publish the parish council letter after her rant once but never did. I‘d imagine having something others cannot view gives that smug feeling of being in control.
---
Anyone else noticed that Flinty is limping on his front right foot? I doubt she could spot a lameness.
I’d imagine there was a scuffle when they were introduced, flinty looked uncomfortable when one went near. If it’s a bite it’ll soon be infected. He’ll then be confined to a dog crate in a carport like the Genet. If they fight big style then one could lose it’s brush.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The vewy, vewy, vewy high up policeman better hope she never reveals his name or he could be in the tit due to her stupid April fool (must probably made up) story. Bestest potential accident coverer-up EVAHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The vewy, vewy, vewy high up policeman better hope she never reveals his name or he could be in the tit due to her stupid April fool (must probably made up) story. Bestest potential accident coverer-up EVAHHHHHHHH
I’m sure it’s not hard to find out who it is tbh. She’s an absolute moron.
I don’t doubt she’s totally exaggerated the story but if true there should be investigations and disciplinary action.

I don’t care how high up and VERY VERY VERY important your friends are YOU are not above the law Jodie and someone somewhere knows someone who’s even higher and like the most best important EVAH. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really can't help herself can she. All of this Billy Bullshit in the press about her wanting a quiet life and to grow roses and read books of an evening couldn't be further from the truth. She is never happier than when she has a drama in her life and she just can't resist poking the bear.
Her friend in the police who is "very, very, very high up and I mean high up" should be distancing himself from her big time what with her recent dealings with the police. I bet there is a lot of downloading going on for further evidence.

Reactions: 18
She finds it funny but does she not see how her friends might feel at being put through the test. What must her other friends be thinking, do they all get put under scrutiny.

Her friend very high up in the police….wonder how exaggerated that is, probably means the security guard K.Angel, or the dog trainer that likes to think he’s the police

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know exactly who this very very very high up policeman is and I don’t think Jack would be too happy that she’s banding that about!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She finds it funny but does she not see how her friends might feel at being put through the test. What must her other friends be thinking, do they all get put under scrutiny.

Her friend very high up in the police….wonder how exaggerated that is, probably means the security guard K.Angel, or the dog trainer that likes to think he’s the police
It's like she was emotionally stunted at 14 years old. If you knew a vicar, she'd know the Pope. If you had a black cat, she'd have a blacker one. Oh! And let's not forget that old playground favourite, my dad's bigger than your dad! Grow up.
---
I know exactly who this very very very high up policeman is and I don’t think Jack would be too happy that she’s banding that about!
And is he very, very, very high up or just very? Do the number of verys go on the number of stripes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's always "our" or "we" isn't it?

"We pranked our friends"
"We have a friend" etc.

I always remember a post she made when with Billy, saying "We love my parents soooo much".

The independent best boss witch evah who doesn't need a man clearly has a desperate need to belong and to prove she's not alone in this world. But she is alone and everybody fucks off and leaves eventually or she tells them to duck off when they won't dance to her tune anymore. That's why she doesn't have any friends who she has known for more than a couple of years and why her only family member she has any contact with is Parge. This is why she imprisons and hoards animals, they can't run away. She's utterly toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's always "our" or "we" isn't it?

"We pranked our friends"
"We have a friend" etc.

I always remember a post she made when with Billy, saying "We love my parents soooo much".

The independent best boss witch evah who doesn't need a man clearly has a desperate need to belong and to prove she's not alone in this world. But she is alone and everybody fucks off and leaves eventually or she tells them to duck off when they won't dance to her tune anymore. That's why she doesn't have any friends who she has known for more than a couple of years and why her only family member she has any contact with is Parge. This is why she imprisons and hoards animals, they can't run away. She's utterly toxic.
It’s the same where everyone is “my best friend” or “one of my best friends”. She used to drop that one all the time. Funny how these “best friends” don’t last.

Reactions: 16
Maybe you could help a family out and tell those neighbours involved who it is? I'm sure they would appreciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sounds like Jack's dad a Chief Constable or Chief Superintendent or something like that.

Reactions: 9
I once got suspended for smoking by my college, even though I wasn't on school grounds and it was out of hours, because I was wearing the uniform they did me for bringing the school into disrepute… I wonder what the CIC Regulator would make of that video, given that she's fully branded an joking about murdering the neighbours in cahoots with thr local fuzz

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.