Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd need a bleeping tank to run her over! If someone joked about that and said it was her they would be vile jellus bullies who want to wear her skin. They also won't have evahh rescued an animal like her!
And police would have been informed and are aware. šŸ¤£
If one of her enablers or arse lickers or indeed even herself (although as we know she has No time whatsoevahh) reads here show us where claudette went. And the other (imaginary) grazing.
Also Ron, Pam and Ernie are awol. Probably drowned in the bacteria ridden mud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope she gets some come back for shooting her mouth off about that copper. She is so immature and foolish.
if he is her friend, he is a bigger fool.

Reactions: 20
What the fracking frack! Iā€™ve never seen pigs up to their stomach in mud. How is this even allowed to happen?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What the fracking frack! Iā€™ve never seen pigs up to their stomach in mud. How is this even allowed to happen?
Don't worry. The pigs have a hard standing that they don't use much and they made the mud themselves...

Jodie passive aggressively feeding bread to the pigs:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Poor Hayley, I hope she sees sense and gives her to people who can love and handle her correctly

I canā€™t believe true animal lovers who follow and donate swallow her bullshit šŸ˜¢
If it was labelled a dog she would soon get shot like she did Paxton and I think it was Caroline. Because itā€™s labelled a high content wolf dog (itā€™s not high content) her dense followers assume itā€™s a real wolf. I suspect that is good for the image and gives a feeling of power. Pity she hasnā€™t the power to walk it singlehandedly and it took two of themšŸ˜‚. Anyone with half a brain would know that a dog is more powerful in a harness than a collar or head collarā€¦..but the harness (although useless) looks the partšŸ‘šŸ¼

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If it was labelled a dog she would soon get shot like she did Paxton and I think it was Caroline. Because itā€™s labelled a high content wolf dog (itā€™s not high content) her dense followers assume itā€™s a real wolf. I suspect that is good for the image and gives a feeling of power. Pity she hasnā€™t the power to walk it singlehandedly and it took two of themšŸ˜‚. Anyone with half a brain would know that a dog is more powerful in a harness than a collar or head collarā€¦..but the harness (although useless) looks the partšŸ‘šŸ¼
100%. ā€œLook at me, I have an actual wolfā€ while glossing over the fact that someone explained that her wolf dog actually has low wolf content (if thatā€™s the correct term)

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what's happening here with these pipes?

IMG_4865.jpeg

I am assuming they weren't stupid enough to be using the heavy equipment while the emus were in the field.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I see those pics that show the true grimness of the deathcamp were posted by Hannah from Love Island who also does photo shoots with Skanky Price. I get the feeling she hasnt got eleventy billion gcse's
---
Does anyone know what's happening here with these pipes?

View attachment 2851588

I am assuming they weren't stupid enough to be using the heavy equipment while the emus were in the field.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.