Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was all in a tiz telling PETA to check their check their DMs, next thing she’s slagging them off (on a long bank holiday weekend when they probably can’t respond) something smells off, and it’s not Jodie or Fripps Shitts mud
I agree she’s not convincing me.
I wonder if these inspection reports are made available for public viewing via some kind of subject access request? I suspect she only meets the most basic requirements needed to pass animal welfare checks - food, water, bedding, surely environment comes into it giving the state of those fields how can that be seen as acceptable. I bet she filled them with so many excuses & fried their heads with her voice. I can picture her incessantly harping on & on & on & on like she does in the videos, repeating herself constantly & banging on about all her trolls & those awful villagers who are obsessed with her🙄 Anyone subjected to that in person would want away as quickly as possible!
---
APHA would never use that kind of language. Jodie is the best story tellah evah!!
She’s a lying, delusional, dirty, narcissist. I’m going to find out if this inspection/report can be accessed publicly & if so I will happily pay a fee just to see what the report really said, that’s how much tit I’m convinced she is talking 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree she’s not convincing me.
I wonder if these inspection reports are made available for public viewing via some kind of subject access request? I suspect she only meets the most basic requirements needed to pass animal welfare checks - food, water, bedding, surely environment comes into it giving the state of those fields how can that be seen as acceptable. I bet she filled them with so many excuses & fried their heads with her voice. I can picture her incessantly harping on & on & on & on like she does in the videos, repeating herself constantly & banging on about all her trolls & those awful villagers who are obsessed with her🙄 Anyone subjected to that in person would want away as quickly as possible!
---

She’s a lying, delusional, dirty, narcissist. I’m going to find out if this inspection/report can be accessed publicly & if so I will happily pay a fee just to see what the report really said, that’s how much tit I’m convinced she is talking 😂😂
This site is good for freedom of information requests https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/

By law they shouldn't refuse you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All I can say is the bar must be very low for those conditions to be deemed satisfactory.
If it is such a paradise, why is Jodie so wound up and defensive. That rant about PETA..how many animals have they saved. Probably quite a lot. It’s my dad’s bigger than your dad, playground nonsense.
I have a friend who was reported to the RSPCA, and her reaction was totally different. Her elderly cat was actually very poorly, but still enjoyed to get out. She used to say isn’t it wonderful that someone cared enough to make sure the cat was ok. They weren’t to know how big the vet bill was. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All I can say is the bar must be very low for those conditions to be deemed satisfactory.
If it is such a paradise, why is Jodie so wound up and defensive. That rant about PETA..how many animals have they saved. Probably quite a lot. It’s my dad’s bigger than your dad, playground nonsense.
I have a friend who was reported to the RSPCA, and her reaction was totally different. Her elderly cat was actually very poorly, but still enjoyed to get out. She used to say isn’t it wonderful that someone cared enough to make sure the cat was ok. They weren’t to know how big the vet bill was. Innocent people have nothing to hide.
BIB. So much this. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Reactions: 11
You can only FOI the public sector - government, NHS, Police etc
You can’t FOI a charity

You can’t do a data subject access for data which isn’t about you
You can’t FOI a charity

[/QUOT
I know that but the data is about fripps not her personally & I’m assuming the AHAP is a public sector organisation
---
[/QUOTE

Her second post about them makes no sense either. “It was never about the animals, it was about getting famous people to work for free”
I’m baffled by this 🤔😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You can’t FOI a charity

good thing she’s not a charity then😉

I bloody reported her & I have no affiliation with PETA, she’s clutching going after them, I doubt PETA even remember who she is. it just makes good content her small sanctuary mortuary against a big nasty corporation. she has such a delusional of grandeur, like when she tweeted instergram & said she was going to their London offices over her mistake bleeping up the IG settings. they don’t give a toss about THEE Jodie marsh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else noticed that Flinty is limping on his front right foot? I doubt she could spot a lameness.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
JFC that's sad - poor fox is terrified, first Manic chasing him round the pen, now he's got intruders - animals only eat when they feel safe.

• Sad
JFC that's sad - poor fox is terrified, first Manic chasing him round the pen, now he's got intruders - animals only eat when they feel safe.
Her lack of empathy and understanding is astounding.
Why not get Flinty castrated before the new arrivals?
Why not introduce them gradually through grilled fencing?
Why hasn't she even noticed he's lame?
If it's a bite from another fox it will turn nasty very quickly just like the mysterious bite wound to the genet's tail.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
‘Jodie longed for a farm with some barns, but got herself a cottage with a garden full of exotics’

I see she's stopped her rants about the neighbours. Wouldn't you just love to know what's gone on behind the scenes regarding that?

Most people know that there are problematic plants that you avoid having in your garden, like leylandii and russian vine. I found this out the hard way with russian vine, when I first left home I planted two in my small garden and had to contend with an irate neighbour who had a shed full of russian vine. Obviously I got rid of them. (The plants not the neighbours haha)

There are stories in the media all the time about out-of-control leylandii. Before long she'll be blocking out the light to her own property, the silly bleep.
---
Also...when she fell out with Claire she removed her pretty sharpish from the Fripps farm team section on the website. Yet Mark remains on the website, despite the fact they've obviously fallen out bigtime due to her getting locksmiths in to change all the locks at Auschfripps.
She since she flashed her tit at the neighbours and the police asked her to attend the station she has deleted all her older comments where she slagged them and the villagers off. Something has to be going on behind the scenes. That’s also around the time Mark vanished. She consistently antagonised the neighbours trying to provoke a reaction. She sells everything to the press, it’s a money making racket for her. Yet we have never heard the neighbours side. Let’s assume they’re minted so don’t need to flog their stories on a regular basis! For someone who repeatedly shouts she would go to war she appears to be doing just the opposite and running scared to have edited her posts like she has. Surely that implies the neighbours might have some dirt to dish, but are going about matters in the correct fashion. The truth always catches up, perhaps that will be after JM gets that day in court she is so desperate for. Maybe the likes of Claire, Mark, Billy and others shes made enemies of will all join forces, maybe they’ll all have their day in they press🙏

As for her changing the locks, let’s assume Mark would have wanted his granny’s parrot back and can easily get by the security dog if Jodie is out. It was probably out of spite she put footage up with the parrot out the cage this weekend, She’s bloody tit scared of it though, I so had to laugh. Then again it was obvious when she was in the aviary at GTKA that she was terrified of them. I bet coming out for the camera is the only time that african grey gets out it’s prison cell.
---
How does she know Peta reported her? Surely that’s done anonymously? Even if a report isn’t anonymous i can’t see how or why that information would be passed on to the person/organisation under investigation? Seems reckless & dangerous for anyone reporting concerns as has already been shown by Jodie’s threatening & very passive aggressive videos to Peta!
Absolutely, If APHA have informed her it was PETA and Villagers then they have broken GDPR rules! That’s a serious concern. Mind you last time APHA came she said they had swapped phone numbers did she not? Maybe she’s someone on the inside at APHA🤔

PETA or the neighbours, I don’t believe for one moment it was either of you who reported FF to APHA but if I’m wrong then this is a serious GDPR breach, so I do hope you take JM and APHA to the cleaners and perhaps you’ll be compensated. PETA - add that to to your 52 million funds, or donate any compensation to a decent and in need rescue such as Tower Hill or Hopefield for some good publicity😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is rank….it’s 10.30 am and on her April fools video she has old mascara on. Firstly sleeping in make up is disgusting 🤮 but then just getting up and getting on with your day without having a wash is next level.
I know this isn’t new for her, I’m sure i remember rightly that people sold stories on her saying she was minty as duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure if the neighbours had an April Fools video up laughing about pretending to run her over she’d have an absolute fit about it! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.