Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, was the inspection today?
Cos it's a bank holiday.
Good on petal and all the people wanting to crawl into her skin.
Keep reporting.
How dare she speak about where their donations go, Jodes is as transparent as a bleeping pile of cotton wool regarding hers!
The only reason she ISN'T a charity is so her finances aren't looked at.
Stupid passive aggressive piece of bleep she is.
---
PETA not petal 🤣

Reactions: 18
Cos it's a bank holiday.
Keep reporting.
How dare she speak about where their donations go, Jodes is as transparent as a bleeping pile of cotton wool regarding hers!
If anything it might make people think hang on if peta complained how bad is it? And planted a seed. She might have shot herself in the foot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sixteen years since she left the Big Brother house (evicted FIRST, says it all) and she's still banging on about being 'bullied' in there.

Jodie, you bleeping gobshite, you have never been bullied in your whole life. Not at school, not online, not by your neighbours, not by Mushers and not by anyone in the Big Brother house. You have been despised by large amounts of people for over four decades because of your numerous personality disorders and are a foul, disagreeable, sly, spoiled, manipulative, narcissistic bleep. Nobody has bullied you and nobody is jealous. duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I would imagine PETA reached out privately first to say they're concerned. Narc-rage mode engaged.

If I were in PETA’s marketing department I’d be strategising right now on how to manage this when it inevitably ends up in the press.

Reactions: 14
how the hell did she pass
im shocked ad saddened tbh
Yeah and her neighbours are Amish and I am Noncey McNonce.
Do you really believe anything she says? It's all mind games. It must be exhausting living like that
Jack and Steph are complicit.
---
I would imagine PETA reached out privately first to say they're concerned. Narc-rage mode engaged.

If I were in PETA’s marketing department I’d be strategising right now on how to manage this when it inevitably ends up in the press.
I am sure if they have contacted her privately then they have had good reason to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thank duck for you lot of 'nutty nutty no life VJB's that want to be in her skin....and of course the 2 villagers. Noncers.
I would think I was perfectly insane otherwise...
PETA put to sleep animals .. humanely I would guess.. she kills them through neglect and incompetence. With her her casual attitude of.. they just weren't strong enough... let's get some new ones 😡

Reactions: 12
I was just thinking the other day that she went really quiet about the neighbours. It'll be the same with PETA as well. She'll have a rant and rile up the cult and it'll never be mentioned again.
Plot twist: Mark was the neighbours son, sent to spy on the best rescue centre eva!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marks real name is Swampy and he works for PETA, he’s been ingratiating himself with deep fat fryers but really he’s been secret filming

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank duck for you lot of 'nutty nutty no life VJB's that want to be in her skin....and of course the 2 villagers. Noncers.
I would think I was perfectly insane otherwise...
PETA put to sleep animals .. humanely I would guess.. she kills them through neglect and incompetence. With her her casual attitude of.. they just weren't strong enough... let's get some new ones 😡
That's what's so wrong about what she is doing. She gets new animals and they are trophies to show off on social media for likes and donations. Then she moves on to something else. They are all replaceable, but they are living creatures not handbags or shoes.

Reactions: 14
I don't believe a word Jodie says. There is no way any inspector can look at this

Screenshot_20240329-124525_Instagram.jpg

and conclude that "no problems [were] identified."

Absolutely no way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cos it's a bank holiday.
Keep reporting.
---
PETA not petal 🤣
How does she know Peta reported her? Surely that’s done anonymously? Even if a report isn’t anonymous i can’t see how or why that information would be passed on to the person/organisation under investigation? Seems reckless & dangerous for anyone reporting concerns as has already been shown by Jodie’s threatening & very passive aggressive videos to Peta!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How does she know Peta reported her? Surely that’s done anonymously? Even if a report isn’t anonymous i can’t see how or why that information would be passed on to person/organisation under investigation? Seems reckless & dangerous for anyone reporting concerns as has already been shown by Jodie’s threatening & very passive aggressive videos to Peta!
I would definitely be making complaints to the ico I don't think the APHA and council will want gdpr fines

Reactions: 8
She was all in a tiz telling PETA to check their check their DMs, next thing she’s slagging them off (on a long bank holiday weekend when they probably can’t respond) something smells off, and it’s not Jodie or Fripps Shitts mud

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.