Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's stopped her rants about the neighbours. Wouldn't you just love to know what's gone on behind the scenes regarding that?

Most people know that there are problematic plants that you avoid having in your garden, like leylandii and russian vine. I found this out the hard way with russian vine, when I first left home I planted two in my small garden and had to contend with an irate neighbour who had a shed full of russian vine. Obviously I got rid of them. (The plants not the neighbours haha)

There are stories in the media all the time about out-of-control leylandii. Before long she'll be blocking out the light to her own property, the silly bleep.
---
Also...when she fell out with Claire she removed her pretty sharpish from the Fripps farm team section on the website. Yet Mark remains on the website, despite the fact they've obviously fallen out bigtime due to her getting locksmiths in to change all the locks at Auschfripps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see she's stopped her rants about the neighbours. Wouldn't you just love to know what's gone on behind the scenes regarding that?

Most people know that there are problematic plants that you avoid having in your garden, like leylandii and russian vine. I found this out the hard way with russian vine, when I first left home I planted two in my small garden and had to contend with an irate neighbour who had a shed full of russian vine. Obviously I got rid of them. (The plants not the neighbours haha)

There are stories in the media all the time about out-of-control leylandii. Before long she'll be blocking out the light to her own property, the silly bleep.
---
Also...when she fell out with Claire she removed her pretty sharpish from the Fripps farm team section on the website. Yet Mark remains on the website, despite the fact they've obviously fallen out bigtime due to her getting locksmiths in to change all the locks at Auschfripps.
I was just thinking the other day that she went really quiet about the neighbours. It'll be the same with PETA as well. She'll have a rant and rile up the cult and it'll never be mentioned again.

Reactions: 11
Who will be maintaining the height of the hedge? It will need trimming once or twice each year, so will Jack be doing that or will her followers be paying for a professional?

Nice to see Jodie doing some work for once (carrying 3 pots) 🙃

Reactions: 8
Who will be maintaining the height of the hedge? It will need trimming once or twice each year, so will Jack be doing that or will her followers be paying for a professional?

Nice to see Jodie doing some work for once (carrying 3 pots) 🙃
We had them around two sides of the manege. Previous owner planted them. I used to put a pallet on the tractor forks and get lifted up. My partner had the easy job of driving while I attacked the hedge. I hated that bloody hedge.
---
It seems they are not all "sheeple" in Sawbridgeworth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Daft bleeping Jodes. Thinks some C Leylandii will make the neighbours’ complaint about her go away. Just cos they can’t see you any more doesn’t mean they won’t be able to hear your menagerie and your Vuvuzela voice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So…..just musing….but the poem about Hamish…

Do you remember who also liked to write poems? Usually about us, granted.

Yep…the one-titted, Vanilla Ice wannabe ex-bff herself….

✍🏻Clare📝

Could it be her?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If there are local farmers do they not kick up stink about Jodie? They have eleventy million rules and regulations to follow, but an overweight, washed-up, clueless, grifting ex-glamour model can take whatever animals she likes and keep them in whatever conditions she likes?

• Heart
she’s on another rant on her stories, they passed a APHA inspection today🙄 trolls & skin crawling also mentioned

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
she's a smug bastard, i look forward to her stories esp when the filter slips and you see how rancid she is in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best rescue EVVVAAAAH!!!!
Happiest animals EVVVAAAAH!!!!
oh Jodie 😂 projecting again I see you utter narcissist 🙄 when will you learn 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
…also Jodie, is wasn't PETA who reported you🤫do you really think an inspection would happen that fast?

I’ve not seen PETA once mention her so I don’t know why shes suddenly running with that

• Wow
Best rescue EVVVAAAAH!!!!
Happiest animals EVVVAAAAH!!!!
oh Jodie 😂 projecting again I see you utter narcissist 🙄 when will you learn 😂
Jodie's going to go to war with world wide organisation PETA. 😂😂 She really thinks she she's something. I bet they're shitting themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fat ugly smug bleep, does she really think she can take on PETA? Cheek of her saying they misappropriate donations when she's spunking her followers' donations on gaudy home decor and poisonous trees.

And how the hell has she passed any kind of inspection??? Anyone with eyes can see that Auschfripps is a shitshow. Literally. Those poor pigs up to their armpits (do pigs have armpits, not sure, but you get my gist) eating scraps of food tossed onto their own tit and piss. Horses and cattle in tiny enclosed mud pits. Previously spoiled pet cats locked en masse in a filthy car port. What the duck is going on? Why haven't the council prosecuted her for breach of covenants, planning laws, noise pollution, environmental damage to surrounding land from the giant animal toilet that is Auschfripps? Where is the Health and Safety Executive? You can't just set up a makeshift zoo in a residential garden. duck sake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.