Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Clover will be a protective mother and will stick the boot in. She has been there about 4 months now. If they can't get near her how can a farrier to trim her feet?
And how can she be scanned to check foal.. And how about her teeth.. And worming her..
Clover needs to pair up with pam (if she is still alive) and kick her neglectful nasty fat arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop all those "peeping Tom's" or has she got something to hide. They're going to take their legs off one of these days. I had to share the video too funny not to. Also, nice view of the new meerkat enclosures for those meerkat's Jodie doesn't have.

That'll be the for the conveyor belt of replacement meerkats. When we had a lesson on counting to 4 and one was clearly not well integrated and a different size and weight to the others.
Tits 1, arse cheeks 2, staff 3 and meerkats 4.
By jove I think I've got it!
---
Got money for 40 odd leylandiI plants, but not for hay or vets. Right.
Jodie is very good at putting other people's money straight into the ground.
Begging for hay and straw to cover the mud. A suitable properteee with enough land for the animals would not have bled donations on unnecessary expenses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she could’ve planted a natural hedge when she moved in, it would’ve provided shelter from wind & rain, shade from the sun & natural grazing & would’ve taken pretty well by now a year later.

instead she’s opted for a plant that’s poisonous to the majority, if not all the animals she owns. but hey, I’m sure she did her research & knows best!

edit to add, they’re only likely to eat it if they’re super hungry, judging by the lack of grass I’m guessing most of the grazing animals are super hungry. that’s why Maximus wants to go in his stable Jodie, he’s starving

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Stop all those "peeping Tom's" or has she got something to hide. They're going to take their legs off one of these days. I had to share the video too funny not to. Also, nice view of the new meerkat enclosures for those meerkat's Jodie doesn't have.

Jodie so desperately wants to be the next Clarkson's Farm. But at least he knows he's an idiot (or plays one very well) and surrounds himself with competent and intelligent people who do the work. Fripps is a how-not-to workplace safety video.

Reactions: 17
she could’ve planted a natural hedge when she moved in, it would’ve provided shelter from wind & rain, shade from the sun & natural grazing & would’ve taken pretty well by now a year later.

instead she’s opted for a plant that’s poisonous to the majority, if not all the animals she owns. but hey, I’m sure she did her research & knows best!

edit to add, they’re only likely to eat it if they’re super hungry, judging by the lack of grass I’m guessing most of the grazing animals are super hungry. that’s why Maximus wants to go in his stable Jodie, he’s starving
We have huge Leylandiis behind our back fence in the garden. We can't grow anything in that large corner as they leach all the nutrients from the soil. I hate them. They're bleeping MASSIVE as well. I had no idea they were poisonous!
Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 22.02.16.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she lets Jack take the moss of the bottom of that machine whilst it’s still on!!! Where’s health and safety when you need them?? No goggles either. And she has no bleeping clue what she’s doing not even digging a big enough hole and too close together! They’ll be dead by the summer another waste of ppls donations!!! But she’s the best animal rescue EVVAH!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she lets Jack take the moss of the bottom of that machine whilst it’s still on!!! Where’s health and safety when you need them?? No goggles either. And she has no bleeping clue what she’s doing not even digging a big enough hole and too close together! They’ll be dead by the summer another waste of ppls donations!!! But she’s the best animal rescue EVVAH!!!!
Jodie's one of those health and safety/political correctness gone mad types. I wonder what Daddy Cat Teeth - who owns a scaffolding company (right?) that prides itself on health and safety - thinks when he sees all this. But I guess if something happens to Jodie or anyone else she'll have the begging bowl out again for hospital costs. Or just scrounge free treatment off the nurse who looked after Jodie's nose after the genet bit her.

Reactions: 16
My heart was in my mouth watching that bit! Absolutely clueless, the pair of them. And thinking it was a funny video to post too...words fail me. That thing could have taken Jack's arm clean off. She's obviously too small and not strong enough to use it properly but she thinks she's one of the lads. bleeping clown.

Reactions: 18
My heart was in my mouth watching that bit! Absolutely clueless, the pair of them. And thinking it was a funny video to post too...words fail me. That thing could have taken Jack's arm clean off. She's obviously too small and not strong enough to use it properly but she thinks she's one of the lads. bleeping clown.
To be fair to her, she does have the build of someone who you'd see operating machinery like this in the closed lane of a motorway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm city scum and have no experience (that I'm aware of) of leylandii plants, but I was Googling them and came across the below. There's a lot to read and I'm not sure how much would apply to Jodie and the neighbours, but I imagine if the plants do become a problem she'll discuss it calmly and reasonably.

Maybe she's planting the hedge so she can flash Daddy Warbucks and commit other sexual offences in peace without the police knocking on her door each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.