Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope PETA actually see her message and it prompts them to start an investigation looking into Fripps! 🤞🏼

Reactions: 14
Yes! They got lots of publicity offering Skanky Price 5 grand to not own anymore animals... they could pull a similar stunt to out fripps as I'm sure her followers must be starting to question..Flinty the terrified fox.. the bullshit Hamish 'rescue' and obviously the mud.. loved the World War 1 battlefield comparison @Mrs Brill 😅

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion

Animal loving hypocrite, beefing with PETA while divs buy hay to hide the tit

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else befuddled by all of this? She has several hundred over crowded animals, unexplained injuries and disappearances of animals, poor hygiene and quarantine practices, the animals have questionable diets (bleeping bread??), she defames councils and neighbours, the animals are ankle and knee deep in mud and there are piles of faeces (including from other species) in enclosures, the animals are not thriving, some are having to have substandard care - shaving cats because they have not got the time to look after them, none of them seem to have decent qualifications, their H&S practices are a joke, her finances are far from transparent, despite being over crowded, she does not rehome suitable animals which casts doubt on her claims of excellence given she is not putting their needs first, animals are being impregnated and having young - obviously not castrating all the males, and all of this happens in the garden of her residential property.

And she gets away with it.

I do not get it.

(I know I say this often. I am sorry - but I just do not see how she gets away with it - it is horrible to see that poor bull in the tiny enclosure)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m sure she’ll say it’s because he’s a working dog(viva la vegan!) or it might be the mud on his belly making an illusion but I thought manic was starting to looking a bit like the RSPCA dogs she rescued stole all the glory for

edit: I just noticed the horse grazing muzzles in the background, like they need to limit the grass the horses are eating at that place!😂

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’ll say it’s because he’s a working dog(viva la vegan!) or it might be the mud on his belly making an illusion but I thought manic was starting to looking a bit like the RSPCA dogs she rescued stole all the glory for

edit: I just noticed the horse grazing muzzles in the background, like they need to limit the grass the horses are eating at that place!😂
That’s why there is no grass. The bloody horses ate all of it. In between shagging of course.
Nothing to do with poor land management 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Manic does look thin. You can see his shoulder blades.
There is howevah a clean yellow bucket on display. Hoorah!!
Did anyone else notice the Filthy dirty bowls being used for the meerkats in the night time feed Filthy?
Floodlights and head torches for nocturnal animals wasn't great viewing.

Manic does look thin. You can see his shoulder blades.
There is howevah a clean yellow bucket on display. Hoorah!!
Did anyone else notice the Filthy dirty bowls being used for the meerkats in the night time feed Filthy?
Floodlights and head torches for nocturnal animals wasn't great viewing.
I thought all the bowls looked bloody disgusting!
Edit to add. Her bloody voice either fag ash lil guffawing with the builders or lil baby sick voice talking to the captives 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else befuddled by all of this? She has several hundred over crowded animals, unexplained injuries and disappearances of animals, poor hygiene and quarantine practices, the animals have questionable diets (bleeping bread??), she defames councils and neighbours, the animals are ankle and knee deep in mud and there are piles of faeces (including from other species) in enclosures, the animals are not thriving, some are having to have substandard care - shaving cats because they have not got the time to look after them, none of them seem to have decent qualifications, their H&S practices are a joke, her finances are far from transparent, despite being over crowded, she does not rehome suitable animals which casts doubt on her claims of excellence given she is not putting their needs first, animals are being impregnated and having young - obviously not castrating all the males, and all of this happens in the garden of her residential property.

I do not get it.

(I know I say this often. I am sorry - but I just do not see how she gets away with it - it is horrible to see that poor bull in the tiny enclosure)
It’s absolutely mind blowing that Fripps isn’t under review!

I popped up a poll in the thread a while back, curious if anyone else had reported her, but in reality not many other people had. And I totally understand that as none of the institutes I’ve contacted have done anything about the Fripps horrors. It’s so frustrating as I genuinely don’t know where to go next.

• Sad
If Clover is pregnant how are they going to get near her for any medical intervention? Her headcollar is too tight and falling off and she can’t even fix that 😡 Another pregnancy with no scans, god help them if it’s twins.

View attachment 2839830
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't the back story with Clover that she was in a field alone for ages and ages and had to be darted with the help of Redwings? Where the heck has the foal come from?

Reactions: 8
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't the back story with Clover that she was in a field alone for ages and ages and had to be darted with the help of Redwings? Where the heck has the foal come from?
One doesn't like to think with the goings on in that camp. Could end up half bloody emu

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s absolutely mind blowing that Fripps isn’t under review!

I popped up a poll in the thread a while back, curious if anyone else had reported her, but in reality not many other people had. And I totally understand that as none of the institutes I’ve contacted have done anything about the Fripps horrors. It’s so frustrating as I genuinely don’t know where to go next.
I’ve sent a few emails to a few places. the thing is we all know Jodie reads here & I don’t want to give her the heads up. her PETA post is delayed, damage control. other than a few people replying on their KP twitter post I’ve not seen them mention her. we know she was booted from vegan camp out & a bunch of people contacted them & she played it off like she was scared her stalker might be there/her life was in danger. I’d rather they just show up at her door like the RSPCA did the first time with no warning

Thought of the day? We know Jodie's far too stupid to have thoughts that frequently. Unless they're about neglecting and killing animals. Or scamming money off the gullible fools that follow her.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 072735.png

Reactions: 5

I do not get it.

I totally agree with you. My friend lives in a little village and she has chickens in her very large back garden, about 8 of them. Her neighbours reported her to the council and they harassed her for weeks and weeks. She poo picks everyday and cleans it all out every month. They’re like her babies minus the snogging and molesting like Jodie would. They came round and said she has to keep her food away and in locked bins (she does) she can’t feed them scraps and can’t sell her eggs 🙄 so WHY is Jodie getting away with all she’s doing???? It actually blows my mind she’s not in prison tbh 🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
Re Clover, still not able to be caught so obviously no time at all has been put into building a bond with her! Headcollar sitting wrong on her head, accident waiting to happen.
Good luck when she drops the foal Jodes cos she won't be letting your stinking breath near it for IG pics!

Where does all the manure go?
That’s a lot of tit per week to get rid of.
Trodden in.....huge bio-security hazzard surely with so many species crammed together. Maybe the EA should be involved with the amount of effluent that must be running off her premises. She will end up polluting her own ponds and poisoning her own waterfowl and terrapins etc
---
Best Sanctuary Evah!! Oh do duck off Jodie you absolute moron
She refused them entry last April at the old house because she knows they would have acted with the conditions the animals were in. She let them in at the new property but knows it would have appeared half decent at the time. She had only just moved in after all and probably hadn't moved half the menagerie over. I would like to think the RSPCA realise that and are quietly biding their time so when they next swoop in they can throw the book at her. I'm sure the day will come when the village can all put the flags out and say good riddance
---
I think your right, she said the land owner was going to shoot her if she wasn't removed, but then every rescue she takes in appers to have been at risk of being shot. Wasn't that the same excuse for the two shetlands she recently stole from a field in Harlow or am I imagining that. Think of the poor foal bring born in to a life where it will never get to graze on grass. When that mud starts to dry out a foal will bust a leg in those ruts if not careful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Re Clover, still not able to be caught so obviously no time at all has been put into building a bond with her! Headcollar sitting wrong on her head, accident waiting to happen.
Good luck when she drops the foal Jodes cos she won't be letting your stinking breath near it for IG pics!
Jodie will steal the foal the moment it drops to the floor, Clover won’t get a look in!

• Sad
  • Angry
Jodie will steal the foal the moment it drops to the floor, Clover won’t get a look in!
Hopefully Clover will be a protective mother and will stick the boot in. She has been there about 4 months now. If they can't get near her how can a farrier to trim her feet?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.