Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder whether DEFRA would take any interest, particularly from a disease control perspective....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to wonder if a report to HSE might be worthwhile. It seems like such a chaotic workplace and as said above those crappy fences with large animals are an accident (death) waiting to happen
Absolutely agree

AFAIK she was reported to Peta by a Tattler, I know that she's under current investigation by the ASA and no doubt they’ll be keeping Trading Standards informed.

CIC regulator cannot confirm or deny if an investigation is underway.

We should send the videos of Manic terrorizing the fox as an objection to the Lemur application.

Reactions: 16
I do wonder whether DEFRA would take any interest, particularly from a disease control perspective....
Her bio security is a nightmare and DEFRA are clamping down now on avian flu measures., Even back yard poultry and waterfowl now need to be registered with DEFRA by October 1st 2024. It only used to be if you had 50 or over.

Reactions: 11
Her talking about “ imagine if we had ‘x’ amount of money a month, think how many more animals we could save”. Erm Jodie you don’t have the room ! She has no intention of stopping she will continue hoarding until there is no room left. The poor animals in their mud baths and the poor neighbours. The smell and noise must be 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her talking about “ imagine if we had ‘x’ amount of money a month, think how many more animals we could save”. Erm Jodie you don’t have the room ! She has no intention of stopping she will continue hoarding until there is no room left. The poor animals in their mud baths and the poor neighbours. The smell and noise must be 😣
£5000 she could buy 5 new genet's with that kind of money. The last time Jodie started having rant at big charities that spend money on adverts rather than proper things like wallpaper and Botox, was when the RSPCA were trying to have a look at her animals.

Reactions: 7
Where does all the manure go?
That’s a lot of tit per week to get rid of.
You can't poo pick soup, so it will be running of into the water courses. This is why there are strict rules about where you can and can't site a muck heap. Environmental Health take water contamination very seriously. I just hope the neighbours are on mains water and not spring or borehole.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You can't poo pick soup, so it will be running of into the water courses. This is why there are strict rules about where you can and can't site a muck heap. Environmental Health take water contamination very seriously. I just hope the neighbours are on mains water and not spring or borehole.
I know which was kinda the point of my question.
But also, I’ve not seen evidence of a muck heap or trailer - obviously the ‘paddocks’ also known as mud pits, with so many animals on such a small area it’s just getting stomped into the ground.

Reactions: 8
I know which was kinda the point of my question.
But also, I’ve not seen evidence of a muck heap or trailer - obviously the ‘paddocks’ also known as mud pits, with so many animals on such a small area it’s just getting stomped into the ground.
Will this get collected?
---
I remember last year she had a few people from a company doing a “help day” where they picked up the poo from the field, and she went around to each one asking what their favourite animal was. I think then they had a muck pile. God knows what happens now

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to wonder if a report to HSE might be worthwhile. It seems like such a chaotic workplace and as said above those crappy fences with large animals are an accident (death) waiting to happen
I think you'd have a case in terms of Jodie's ongoing failure to provide a safe workplace. Jack and Steph can't even walk across the field without getting stuck in the mud and then she posts them falling over on Instagram. I doubt Jodie keeps a H&S incident log, CAPA plans, or anything booooring and sensible like that.

Reactions: 13
I think you'd have a case in terms of Jodie's ongoing failure to provide a safe workplace. Jack and Steph can't even walk across the field without getting stuck in the mud and then she posts them falling over on Instagram. I doubt Jodie keeps a H&S incident log, CAPA plans, or anything booooring and sensible like that.
I would also love to see her Risk Assessments for each activity performed!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
The conditions at Fripps are no better - Jodie's new beef is only with PETA :eek:

Reactions: 11
Mwhaha so the PETA did contact her after being reported by a tattler!

They of course said she had the best sanctuary they had ever seen - just like the RSPCA and the council; how could they not all think that an over crowded hoard of animals shoved together on something akin to a World War 1 battlefield wasn’t the best animal paradise EVAH.

Funny that after that after such a glowing assessment she seems to have dedicated a rather large part of her day rage tweeting them 😂

IMG_4753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She would never admit if the RSPCA gave her a must do list anyway, in her head she is saving all the animals evah. Never mind she has no training or working knowledge of the majority of these poor souls. The garden is not designed or fit for purpose and I hope her neighbours win any case against her because I’d be having a mental breakdown with that next door to me.
Can you imagine the smell in the summer of hot dung and old urine!

Reactions: 16
Mwhaha so the PETA did contact her after being reported by a tattler!

They of course said she had the best sanctuary they had ever seen - just like the RSPCA and the council; how could they not all think that an over crowded hoard of animals shoved together on something akin to a World War 1 battlefield wasn’t the best animal paradise EVAH.

Funny that after that after such a glowing assessment she seems to have dedicated a rather large part of her day rage tweeting them 😂

View attachment 2840624
I think she's saying the RSPCA told her she was the best not PETA. But I bet they wouldn't say that now it looks like the bog from hell. Invite them round for a cuppa Jodes bet you wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.