Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it. I try not to because it upsets me. That poor bloody fox. What a miserable existence is has ahead of it. Hayley and Hope have no quality of life or mental stimulation. As for Manic. He does as he pleases and she has no control or authority over him. He is the pack leader.
she also couldn’t get him to stop barking which is funny because her dogs don’t bark? so we can see where Manic, Hayley & Hope live(not that they have any quality of life), wonder why we never see Enzo, Jeff & Wendy? I’d at least expect to see Enzo out with Manic
---
Is the fox in the enclosures built for the lemur's?
I think the other side is maybe the lemur side? a bit like the raccoon & racoon dogs are back to back

Reactions: 10
I see hope in the new video just laying there while Haley was running up and down. Something is clearly wrong with Hope, depression?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Vegan - Because my body isn't a graveyard - But my garden is!!

Seriously are these aimed at teenagers? What sensible adult wears their dietary choice on a t-shirt or even wears a statement t-shirt?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor Hamish, she really has robbed him 😤 The size of his crappy pen compared to roaming around freely where he was. Lots of people have said she was lying but if that farmer was going to shoot him maybe he would have been better off than living the miserable existence he’s been dragged into with her.
He wasn’t going to shoot him. A few months back when this all blew up with the do-gooders interfering on the Sawbridgeworth page I think the farmer said “what do you want me to do, shoot him”. This is all the ammo Marshy needs to start spreading her BS. Hamish is meant to be 11 and has survived pretty well all these years. He roamed a huge area with so much vegetation, something he’ll never see again whilst at FF. There’s some truth in the saying the grass is always greener on the other side though, and I think we can all be pretty certain it won’t take long for Hamish to do a Gerald and wipe a few fences out. Just hope when he ends up in the neighbours they don’t send him back! He would be a pretty sight on the village green though 😉😁
---
It wouldn’t surprise me if Manic has killed something at Fripps and it’s been covered up.
Shall we start with a couple of swans - Oh I forgot, she has evidence of them flying away does she not!
---
she also couldn’t get him to stop barking which is funny because her dogs don’t bark? so we can see where Manic, Hayley & Hope live(not that they have any quality of life), wonder why we never see Enzo, Jeff & Wendy? I’d at least expect to see Enzo out with Manic
---

I think the other side is maybe the lemur side? a bit like the raccoon & racoon dogs are back to back
Enzo will be in the concrete dog pound with Wendy and Jeff. Another accident waiting to happen. Her personal pets yet the idiots who support FF are footing their food and vet bills 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hope looks so depressed now but at least she has some bark chippings and a shelter. Wendy and Jeff are not young dogs but I suppose the quicker she kills them off it’ll make room for some newbies

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely adore my animals. Over the years I’ve had dogs, cats, horses, chickens, rats (amazing pets!), hamsters, an iguana and a Chinese water dragon. Oh, and some stick insects.

Currently have 3 dogs and 9 chickens.

I would LOVE to rehome alllll the unloved dogs, cats and horses in the world - however, I work full time, have limited space and finances and am committed to giving my pets the best life they deserve therefore cannot take on eleventy billion other creatures.

She’s doing it all for the ‘gram and to inflate her giant ego without giving a second’s thought for the welfare and wellbeing of the poor sodding animals. She doesn’t have the space, finances, resource or knowledge to care for any of the animals even adequately.

She’s an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeff the dog already had a dubious broken leg… didn’t she fund raise for his surgery as well even though she owned him well before starting schitts farm?

Reactions: 11
Jeff the dog already had a dubious broken leg… didn’t she fund raise for his surgery as well even though she owned him well before starting schitts farm?
That was Wendy, injured by Enzo - paid for by Jo public.
If I remember rightly she told us on the Wednesday Wendy had broke her leg and the surgery didn’t take place till the Sunday. Had to be a reason her vets didn’t operate immediately on that Wednesday. I am guessing it might be because it had been broken a few days and started to heal wrong, and/or became infected. I have a gut feeling there was a specific reason they did not to operate immediately. Seeing as vet Marsh couldn’t tell a muntjac had a smashed pelvis or an owl was missing some wing we could assume Wendy suffered that broken leg days before and on inspection perhaps mummy didn’t think the leg was busted, or maybe she was simply just too busy to notice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If I remember rightly she told us on the Wednesday Wendy had broke her leg and the surgery didn’t take place till the Sunday. Had to be a reason her vets didn’t operate immediately on that Wednesday. I am guessing it might be because it had been broken a few days and started to heal wrong, and/or became infected. I have a gut feeling there was a specific reason they did not to operate immediately. Seeing as vet Marsh couldn’t tell a muntjac had a smashed pelvis or an owl was missing some wing we could assume Wendy suffered that broken leg days before and on inspection perhaps mummy didn’t think the leg was busted, or maybe she was simply just too busy to notice.
Was that when she insisted that the dog wasn’t in pain, despite having an actual broken leg?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Do you know all of these failures to seek professional veterinary care because she thinks she knows best really upset me.

The four of the five freedoms in the animal welfare act of 2006 clearly state

Freedom from discomfort, freedom from pain, injury or disease, freedom to express normal behaviour and freedom from fear and distress. These poor animals have been afforded none of these four freedoms.

Reactions: 14
New vids up in the cat hell hole cottage, with one (I think she said Maggie?) Jumping onto her for cuddles. Suuuuper friendly and cuddly, what a shame she is confined to that tiny room with very little human interaction. She could very easily be rehomed and get all the cuddles she obviously wants :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
New vids up in the cat hell hole cottage, with one (I think she said Maggie?) Jumping onto her for cuddles. Suuuuper friendly and cuddly, what a shame she is confined to that tiny room with very little human interaction. She could very easily be rehomed and get all the cuddles she obviously wants :(
We have a cat that behaves like Maggie. I always said we should have called him Velcro.
I can't imagine what a boring, dull life those cats lead. Our's have been for a walk with the dog this morning and just come back from a walk up the lane to check the post box. They will be chasing each other up trees while I am in the garden. I don't have to keep saying "I love you" to them because the way they live means they know it already.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.