Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had herself put into a coma in the hopes that it would get her back with Bil... ah never mind best keep it to myself.
She looks like a bloated corpse so i’m surprised he isn’t shagging the arse off her every 10 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a bloated corpse so i’m surprised he isn’t shagging the arse off her every 10 mins
Wonder if shes one of them whales that have beached over here and people been warned to stay away as they may explode?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s bazaar how she goes on about leaving the limelight & wanting a quite life all while trying to convince herself she’s still the same person in photos from 10 years ago. it’s not even going to impress any new guy when they can clearly see her bloated, spotted face right in front of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New stories up of night feeds... Jodie, if you're reading here, PLEASE PROVIDE HAYLEY WITH SOME ENRICHMENT IN HER ENCLOSURE!!!! Toys, games, ANYTHING. It's heartbreaking to see her trapped in an empty enclosure ffs. Dog, wolf, it doesn't matter, both would need SOMETHING in there otherwise she is going to go insane. Already looks like she's pacing ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I also wondered where hope was in that video? she’s shown Hayley & Manic playing together before & Hayley in the diner so I really don’t understand where it’s come from that she suddenly needs to be locked up 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How sloppy to have a manky filthy top on for a professional photo postcard going out to donors & fans, when you've got your hair and makeup all done up. At least pose an animal in front of the stain if you know Jodie doesn't have any other clean clothes.

Reactions: 7
The audacity of sitting there signing photos where you look nothing like the actual photo you're signing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.