Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Con men romances? How are they conmen when she practically kidnaps them and takes over their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dirtier and with more germs than her boot room doormat on the farm.
---
Also, I went to look at her Twitter and saw I was blocked. I didn’t even know she had a Twitter! I really only use it to directly vilify David Cameron (only god can judge me).

I think she must have gone through who follows Jodie marshes zoo and blocked everyone. She’s so busy! I guess she couldn’t grips up any of the animals and so spent ages doing this and looking at old photos of herself, which I think would be depressing personally but the old bloater certainly does seem to enjoy it.

Rescue the animals from that dirty old turd!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can duck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

1711014297304.png

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow tit but other species of animal as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have been doing one-off donations to Tower hill Stables because I felt what they do goes above and beyond everything they do is totally for the animals no new room every time they have an SFAP or to raise for vet bills or a rescue (are we the only ones who find that odd?)

Anyway, I've set up a monthly DD for Tower Hill and they can thank Jodie and her fake rescue for that. Im going to keep spreading the word until people see how different these rescues are and the sooner they do the sooner Jodie Marsh can duck off and let real rescues take her animals for the best life ever.

Two highlands are rescued at the same time one ( from different places) is at Fripps and one Towerhill and their life will be like one in the slums of a poor country and the other in a luxury hotel

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel
They have cover and free-standing. Jodie could have had something like this if only she had moved further out and had a smaller home she would have got so much more for her other people's money

How can that lady in the photo with Jodie's Hamish not see she has made that animal's life worse, how can she not see he was taken from grass and is now like the others, ankle or even knee deep in mud and not even just cow tit but other species of animal as well.
Poor Hamish, she really has robbed him 😤 The size of his crappy pen compared to roaming around freely where he was. Lots of people have said she was lying but if that farmer was going to shoot him maybe he would have been better off than living the miserable existence he’s been dragged into with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel

View attachment 2828018

The luxury hotel

I lifted that photo from the Sawbo page too. It has been very helpful. So good of her to share it. Pooper Scoopers posts have been useful too.
I hope the heifer that arrived with her twin brother really is his twin. Freemartins means she is highly unlikey come into season and get raped by the bulls. At least that's one consolidation to ending up in the shittiest environment evah!
---
They used her VEGAN shower gel, the VJBs :p
Somebody has to use it. Does it have a sell by date? 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the track that Manic has made by going back and forth stalking that poor fox? All she does is film and laugh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Anyone see the track that Manic has made by going back and forth stalking that poor fox? All she does is film and laugh.
Just watched it. I try not to because it upsets me. That poor bloody fox. What a miserable existence is has ahead of it. Hayley and Hope have no quality of life or mental stimulation. As for Manic. He does as he pleases and she has no control or authority over him. He is the pack leader.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.