Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farmer likely pierced his nose when he was young so they’ll be able to put a ring through whenever they like and they’ve already chosen to use it! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel ill thinking about the whole process of her looking up somewhere that does “print your own pic” thongs, and sending them her bloody cartoon animal logo, and being all thrilled when it arrived. She’s sick.

Reactions: 9
Jodie will spin it she sold the belts for £1m & gave them the house for free
Popbitch did a brilliant deep dive once where they basically confirmed she was trying to sell belts weren’t actually THE belts. It was very in depth and made me forever grateful that I send them a pint every month. Called her out about other stuff in that way only they can and I love: will have to find the link.
---
I’m off to rescue a Chanel bag from selfridges poor thing is crying out for some love
Don’t lie Lola, we all know that if you are on here you have no job, life, money, family and a smelly fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is the animal number going down, was always over 300 then over 600 now over 250?

Reactions: 8
I meant to ask about the lemurs yesterday. Have they been mentioned anywhere since @GenetAlias posted this on 24th February? (I don't watch Filthy)

View attachment 2814559

Original post here:
I meant to ask about the lemurs yesterday. Have they been mentioned anywhere since @GenetAlias posted this on 24th February? (I don't watch Filthy)

View attachment 2814559

Original post here:
The lemur enclosure was finished ages ago. If she has already got them and isn't posting about them then there has to be a reason. I wonder how her DWA inspection went. The DWA near me hasn't changed since before Christmas https://www.bornfree.org.uk/dwamap/
It would be very irresponsible to take them on without a license. What if they got sick?
---
Why is the animal number going down, was always over 300 then over 600 now over 250?
Rainbow bridge has been busier than we thought!
---
Changing the locks, is this to stop Mark returning?

View attachment 2815314

Well if Hamish is scared of dog's he'll have a great time at Fripps........not. What with Maniac doing the rounds and dogs on the loose.
It's a recipe for disaster don't you think! Loose dogs, a Highland bull that's scared of dogs and fencing that couldn't keep a goat in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
People are talking more about overcrowding at Fripps, so she is prob lying about the numbers reducing

Reactions: 12
Popbitch did a brilliant deep dive once where they basically confirmed she was trying to sell belts weren’t actually THE belts. It was very in depth and made me forever grateful that I send them a pint every month. Called her out about other stuff in that way only they can and I love: will have to find the link.
---

Don’t lie Lola, we all know that if you are on here you have no job, life, money, family and a smelly fanny.
Ha ha ha that hurts! Might as well go volunteer at the bog of eternal stench (fripps) to give my sad little life some purpose

Reactions: 5
Jasper finally made it to the rainbow bridge page, she’s saying he passed away a few months after she took him in so why not update anyone til now?
She never fails to stick the knife in on previous owners does she! I would respect her if she did something to help the elderly keep or have an animal companion in their own homes.

Reactions: 15
Jasper finally made it to the rainbow bridge page, she’s saying he passed away a few months after she took him in so why not update anyone til now?
Can't even refer to Claire by name. Slags the owner off. They even said they snatched him off the street without putting a paper collar on him or anything.

Reactions: 10
Can't even refer to Claire by name. Slags the owner off. They even said they snatched him off the street without putting a paper collar on him or anything.
She nevah fails to slag off the owners! How many cat owners are fortunate to have a cat die peacefully in it's sleep? In all of my years of muliple cat companions it has always been a heart renching decision when the time has come. We have a 20 year old now and I know it will be sooner rather than later. Quality of life is what counts. I do not see this for any species at Fripp's.
---
That vet guy actually added Jodie's post to his stories calling out her bullshit

View attachment 2809397
---
On Instagram, which I don't do.

• yes she’s highly influential exactly why this post needs taking down because it’s giving wrong and false advice , it’s more likely that the dog is having a seizure, not writing hate about her at all but this is a damaging post to the breed and for an animal lover this is cruel letting an animal suffer like this and people thinking it’s okay for a bulldog to be unable to breath why did she deny treatment she could of had the soft palette shortened , nostrils widened to prevent this but denied this animal the treatment it needed
    14 March 2024 04:46:02

• this is exactly it , better quality of life 🙌🙌 you often here after the surgery the dogs want to run around and they never did before

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Green Party member Pookspoons son was helping build the best fox fun EVAH.... Jodie has clearly had words with him though as he has removed his posts on the lemur enclosure and the building of Hopes kennel. As for the waste and lack of recycling at FF, I'm shocked this is endorsed by a Green Party member. I'm sure if someone such as her local 'non' Green Party council were creating the same sort of waste she wouldn't think twice about dragging them down.

Since the flashing incident at the neighbours JM has done some seriously heavy editing on her slanderous IG comments, which must have taken her hours! She's removed every single comment from what I can see where she has slagged off the Amish, Villagers, Paedophile, Nonce, Neighbours etc. So was it a stern warning from the police or has her best solicitor EVAH advised her to shut it. Hopefully the damage is done and the neighbours will take action and have all the evidence they need. I'm sure many of us here have saved plenty of screenshots they can have. I must say they seem to be very professional in keeping tight lipped and appear not to be lowering themselves to Jodies standards......Does anyone have a feeling shes met her match. As the old saying goes, "he who laughs last laughs the loudest".

Changed locks, Darren staying over and installing extra cctv, Jack on night feeds all speaks volumes. Marks absence hasn't gone unnoticed by followers so why keep everyone in the dark, or has she yet to invent a reason for his swift exit from FF

Oh, and as for Hamish's nose ring. There are different types, a bull has a fixed ring pierced though the nose which is permanent. They had a livestock spring nose clip that does not pierce the nose but simply clips in his nostrels. They are only to be used in conjucntion with a head collar, not on their own. Accident waiting to happen.....idiots!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s just put a story up saying the vet’s bill a few weeks ago of £9k, they’d forgotten to send it all and it was £17k!
end of this link below
Jessie reimbursed the £800 for Hamish

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s just put a story up saying the vet’s bill a few weeks ago of £9k, they’d forgotten to send it all and it was £17k!
end of this link below
Jessie reimbursed the £800 for Hamish
Maybe if she stopped killing expensive exotic animals her vet bills wouldn't be so expensive. I find it hard to believe they forgot. I got a letter today saying I owe my vet £50 for some treatment I paid for months ago and told them several times I've paid it and they threatened me with debt collection and court fees. She speaks more crap than Hamish can produce.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.