Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched all the video. Weird way to say rescue birds hatched in an incubator. Where do they all go? Do they feed them snakes then or something? That cat room is disgusting no wonder the kittens are feral they don't get any human interaction.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just watched it, utterly depressing - the ground is damper than Billy’s last corpse, and the cats are getting knots cut out of their hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They are enticing Hamish with bread Steph saying let's get you out of this big. From that little bit I didn't think it was that bad. But then I'm no cow saver unlike Ms Marsh 😞
That ‘bog’ looks like a luxury paradise compared to the squalid seven square foot space he’s now confined to 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She should vet this person and take them up on the offer. I bet he’s missing the grass already! 😞

IMG_8180.jpeg

• Heart
why are Nicky & Steph still wearing a dry robe & an equidry instead of a fripps long robe hmmmm?
---
the kittens are feral because you don’t spend any flipping time with them, the kittens in the diner are no different other than Jodie thinks they’re cute

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It looked like a clip on thing Steph was using. I don’t look after animals though so not sure if that’s even possibly a thing or do they have to be pierced?
I heard Jodie say to Steph you have to twist (or something) the spring.
---
why are Nicky & Steph still wearing a dry robe & an equidry instead of a fripps long robe hmmmm?
---
the kittens are feral because you don’t spend any flipping time with them, the kittens in the diner are no different other than Jodie thinks they’re cute
Because they would have to buy one and they got the others for nothing

They think a cat that was born in the wild is feral, its clear the mum was just homeless and scared ( maybe been chased away by humans so was scared of them) not feral, the kittens are just not used to humans but thanks to Fripps will be forever jittery.

She has no idea why a female spay might take longer than a male and thus the vet can only do three females in a day. 😂

She going to get them done and then let them go, even though they have indoor coats and it's still cold and miserable. They will have no outdoor senses or instincts like real feral cats, is she chucking the mum back out as well? give her a safe home then out you go

She is an idiot, actually, how would a feral mum and babies end up in a sack?
There always has to be a drama, same with Hamish just a bull/steer having the time of his life is turned into some sad story

Last edited:
  • Angry
I hate everything she stands for and does at the minute , she's making me not proud to be vegan and her cesspit farm makes me so sad , domestic dogs cooped up and living outside overcrowding and no idea of how to manage anything she's well in above her head but will keep collecting so she can give the tins a rattle and a sob story , I would love to tell her what I think but have done before and got blocked ( standard )

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder when the lemurs are meant to be coming? she also hasn’t pipped up about the extra skunks yet

Reactions: 10
I wonder when the lemurs are meant to be coming? she also hasn’t pipped up about the extra skunks yet
I meant to ask about the lemurs yesterday. Have they been mentioned anywhere since @GenetAlias posted this on 24th February? (I don't watch Filthy)

Screenshot_20240224_141252_Facebook.jpg

Original post here:

Reactions: 7
If that donor can at least match what Jodie paid for Hamish, Jodie should be delighted that she can recoup the cost so quickly. Hamish would get to live with an experienced owner, Jodie wouldn't be stuck with all the various Hamish-related costs, what's not to like.

Of course, Ms Could Have Been A Sexeh Vet Lawyer Jodie really just wants Hamish for content and to fill that neverending need of social media likes and new animals.

Reactions: 13
If that donor can at least match what Jodie paid for Hamish, Jodie should be delighted that she can recoup the cost so quickly. Hamish would get to live with an experienced owner, Jodie wouldn't be stuck with all the various Hamish-related costs, what's not to like.

Of course, Ms Could Have Been A Sexeh Vet Lawyer Jodie really just wants Hamish for content and to fill that neverending need of social media likes and new animals.
Thread title contender right there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.