Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clancyjan

That article ‘ Jodie Marsh is afraid for her life ‘. Fuck me she wasn’t that afraid if she goes outside getting her tits out! What a joke!

It seems where ever she lives she is the victim.
her whole life been bullied by so many. It’s always everyone else.

she is a professional victim and she loves the drama and attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Jodie phoned the guy from the Amish security company and threatened to ruin him and his family asked the man from the Amish security company to take down the camera that records the Amish's drive way her property. This proves beyond resonable doubt that the Amish definitely need security.
The woman is seriously unhinged, however she does have a boyfriend that walks around BG with a protection dog trying to look hard when in reality a neighbour made him cry by saying something not nice to him. I hope Jodie gave him some milk and a biscuit and sat him down to watch Bob the Builder.
---
Marm, I love you...
I just went back to watch it again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I’m sorry some of you lovely lot have such terrible neighbours but I think you need to give it a rest because do you not understand what Jodie is going through? Honestly, you should be ashamed. On a serious note, I’m sorry, you should be able to enjoy your own home

I love it when she goes into Narcassitic rage and we get 70 billion stories of repetitive word salad. Just because you think something, doesn’t make it a fact or right.

I’ve never experienced an apparent animal shelter with such an agressive owner who replies so aggressively to even basic queries. One might think she does this to deflect from the fact she doesn’t know what she is talking about, or possibly has something to hide…..

Jodie - we aren’t trolls. We aren’t on your page, or sending you abuse. You are actively choosing to read this. This is your decision. Maybe if you actually addressed some of the concerns with evidence, or took one advice without become incredibly unpleasant, personal and childish, this might turn into a rave thread. I think that is as likely as you actually addressing anything properly but I can only hope….

Diddikins

VIP Member
Change the record Jodie, it’s been over 20 years. Most of us are living happy lives with successful relationships not feeding our very unhappy lives by hoarding excessive amounts of animals we don’t know how to look after and then just letting them die.

Just going back to mush days, I always remember a post that says, she/her life is like one of those tv shows that you love but know it’s all going to end in disaster and is strangely fascinating. But once you’ve watched an episode, you just go on with your day to life. She is such a narcissist that she believes people are 24/7 obsessed with her and the truth couldn't be further away from that.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Can't wait for all this to blow up in her stupid bloated face. It's coming, mushers. And I am HERE for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Absolutely.
I am guessing someone took it in quite young, continued to rear it and thought it would make a pet, but soon found out otherwise. Should as you say have gone direct to wildlife rescue where it would have no doubt been kept with other cubs, had little human interaction and then gone into soft release before being reintroduced to the wild. Would be better off dead than perhaps ten or more years in a life of misery. I wonder if the Save Me Trust have monitored safe areas for release, would be better off there
You mirror my views. It's about quality of life. That fox won't have quality of life, just an existence. I would rather PTS an animal than send it to Fripp's. Having been married to a vet for over 20 years I am a realist. I take on wildlife in need of help and if my partner is out of their depth with the species I can call on expert advice from wildlife rescues and veterinary trustees. I am fortunate that they know I would "nevah" compromise the wild nature and never over handle to a stage where it could never live a natural life.

• Heart

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I believe she still has a relationship with the nieces. At least she did a few years back. In the later blogs she spoke about spending time with them and hinted at not being allowed to post them on social media. I think she saw them when they were with Marge and Parge. If I remember rightly she said that Marge understood her side of the argument but Parge just thought they should all just get over it.
She doesn't have a relationship with the nieces. My daughter is friends with ☀ and they have no relationship with Jodie.

• Heart

Raggamuffin

Jodie has no time to shower but she has time to show everyone how she has met sooo many famous people!!
No one cares. Rehome the cats and wash yaself you skanky cow

• Haha
  • Heart

dingdang

Just popped up on my feed, I don't think anyone needs to give her more rope.

“fears for her life” so flashes a tit to antagonise them… make it make sense
---
The amount of bum lickers on her page is unreal… “i bet it’s the jealous wife and the hubby loves having you as a neighbour” what are they on… a fat beef smelling lump oh yeah i bet he’s thrilled

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
"When people think I fall out with people for no reason"

Who's been saying that then? :unsure: Sounds like someone's been reading Tattle.

Hi Jodie, you stink of shit and beef crisp and nobody likes you.

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Ranting stories incoming. Settle in. Having watched the first two may I suggest lining up some shots and taking one each time she says "property"?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Remember when she used to make Billy wear her dad's clothes from the 70's?

Weird bitch.
*fighting the urge*

*really struggling with this*

*just don't type it*

Yeah well remember when Billy used to make her wear a body bag???

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Surely if you have a collection of Rolex watches you keep them in a safe?

From what she's told the world we know she has at least three.

1) The "stolen" one :rolleyes:
watch.png

2) The one she lovebombed bought for Placido on their wedding day
Screenshot 2024-02-19 170137.png

3)The one she bought for herself after she split with Placido.
watch3.png

And this fat rich fuck has the audacity to beg people for rolls of bin bags? Cheeky cow.

• Heart

TwistedSister24

£9000 vet bill…
But has a room of makeup and hand bags…
£9000 vet bill…
But keeps taking animals 😡😡
Honestly people are fucking clueless.

• Angry
  • Heart

NotClaire

Well I have never mentioned meerkats and I am certainly not her neighbour.
Accusing you of being the neighbour is proof that many of her accusations against the neighbours are wrong!! and shows she’s only putting out half truths and lies to her followers as you knew something she didn’t make public so now she’s thinking how on earth do you know that! Jodie I think you’ll find there are increasingly more people in Dunmow, some of which know you personally, that don’t agree with how you are running Fripps Farm or treating the locals and people talk!

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
I thought she had been vegetarian since she was a kid. Vegetarian's shop cruelty free too. The leaping bunny program has been running for decades.
Now come on, you know she makes it up as she goes along 🙄
---

She is still saying she does OF? on why she needs the make up

1708335292744.png

---

1708336248852.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow