Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I’d love someone to upload a video just walking down the footpath, even just filming the floor in front of them so Jodie can’t screen stalker, so we can actually hear what it’s like

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
I can’t watch her stories but was it one tit, both tits or her arse? I’m so confused 😂
No. It's not on her footage. She and her dad stood out on the green and she did a dance flicking the v's and then turned around and dropped her sweat pants, atractive not. Her dad thought it was funny. He flicked the bird and she then got her right tit out of her manky red over the shoulder boulder holder. Parge wasn't fast enough with the scaffolding and I believe there is now a huge crater been left where the force of gravity won. All done in a public place and seen by others.

• Wow
  • Haha

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she believes her own lies. Is so obvious she’s not a victim in this neighbourhood dispute but she can’t see past the end of her ski slope nose & believes the whole village has a random vendetta against her for no reason. at the old place she genuinely believed the council targeted her not that she was doing something wrong in a listed building. that anyone who disagrees with her is a bully but when she overreacts to the point of costing people their jobs it’s just “defending myself”. she’s actually delusional

• Heart
Screams about her neighbour taking photos on her property and being a perve and then flashes her tits in front of their camera where this ladies grandchildren live. But he's the perve yeah sure Jodie. Itchy beard. Can you imagine if her neighbours waved his cock around she would be the first person to call the police.

Jodie you didn't walk down your drive way to stand on common land on the public right of way did you?

• Haha
  • Heart

dingdang

I sometimes forget about that, I think because it was so mental, my mind just can’t cope. Even by her standards, calling someone a necrophiliac because they made a joke in a group chat is just insane. Only Jodie eh….

It’s just occurred to me - I can’t remember ANY of the blokes Jodie has ever been with speaking publicly about her, not even Fran and she was relentless about him. The only one I remember is that Dave Doyle who she was engaged to for 18 days who sold a story saying she didn’t wash and was a dirty bitch and not the way she claimed to be, more like she lived in squalor and had veins with more vodka in than blood. It’s just strange isn’t it? She claims all these men are SO obsessed with her yet she has made a “career” off the back of them.

I felt really sorry for Billy, he never looked happy. She used him like an Elvis puppet and you never saw his friends and family, always heres. Love of her life, different etc etc to ponce and necrophiliac who she never liked anyway…it’s just the same thing over and over. I hope he’s happy now.

God bless Max Beesley though, he answered that journalist’s question about it with such Grace but showed what a psycho liar she was because I’m sure she described him as the love of her life whilst he had a very different view…..
oh god the max beesley drama😂
“he was a good one , i shouldn’t have let him go”

Max beesley- “i think our recollections differ”

• Haha
I sometimes forget about that, I think because it was so mental, my mind just can’t cope. Even by her standards, calling someone a necrophiliac because they made a joke in a group chat is just insane. Only Jodie eh….

It’s just occurred to me - I can’t remember ANY of the blokes Jodie has ever been with speaking publicly about her, not even Fran and she was relentless about him. The only one I remember is that Dave Doyle who she was engaged to for 18 days who sold a story saying she didn’t wash and was a dirty bitch and not the way she claimed to be, more like she lived in squalor and had veins with more vodka in than blood. It’s just strange isn’t it? She claims all these men are SO obsessed with her yet she has made a “career” off the back of them.

I felt really sorry for Billy, he never looked happy. She used him like an Elvis puppet and you never saw his friends and family, always heres. Love of her life, different etc etc to ponce and necrophiliac who she never liked anyway…it’s just the same thing over and over. I hope he’s happy now.

God bless Max Beesley though, he answered that journalist’s question about it with such Grace but showed what a psycho liar she was because I’m sure she described him as the love of her life whilst he had a very different view…..

Mark….he must have had a life before Marshy but we never see his family or friends there either. He looked a quiet shy type when he first arrived, now just looks sad and miserable. Mind you if she’s sending him out stalking the neighbours visiting other villagers then he’s probably getting browned off, or maybe it‘s actually doing wonders for his ego being her personal body guard up their in the same league as her best evah friend Darren 😆

As for her neighbours so called tacky wildlife cam, then she contradicts herself and says she’s called the security company for them to move it. Sounds like it’s no ordinary cctv system they’ve had installed like Marshy’s, but rather like a system that a security company is monitoring 24/7…..must be costing her neighbours a bloody fortune to have a monitored system and I bet Marshy is well pissed off. Also seems it is actually the neighbours who are concerned about their safety whilst Marshy is making it up to intimate them further. Purposely antagonising them to provoke a reaction! Well done villagers for keeping your cool😉….your working wonders at rattling Marshes cage enclosure 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. Gosh, I bet she seething inside😁

Her house is clearly set back behind wooden gates and her other wired gates I’ve noticed in her latest stories have now been boarded to stop people looking in. That works both ways as they can’t see out. Yet she’s spotting her neighbour taking photos and walking by daily and seen a neighbour visiting another this evening. Sounds very much like Marshy‘s ‘high tech’ system might also monitor outside her property. I think we’re safe to assume that each time a neighbour walks or drives by Marshy’s ‘properteeee’ it triggers her system sending notifications to their phones. Otherwise with her being so busy with the animals ‘every day’, blacked out gates and never a minute to herself evah then how the hell would she even know her neighbours are about. Who’s stalking who Jodie?😉. Pathological liar!

clancyjan

I don’t doubt that they have a 9k vet bill. What I think is a piss take is , she can’t pay the bills she has yet take more and more animals. Secondly there are idiots who have donated that have said “ I don’t have a lot but I’ve donated £5 “ etc etc all while Jodie with her 2 houses, over priced furniture, wallpaper etc has enough money herself to pay people to decorate her house, ( most people have to do it themselves ) has more bags and shoes than any average person. Expects everyon Else to donate. How about sell some of your crap and raise some money yourself as well. Fml

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Belting title and recap you pack of julussss cunntttts. You girls keep me young.

Harassment and calling people ponces and ponces is a particular move of hers. She did a blog on her clothing website, not the infamous one of years ago sadly, it was basically a list of the types of blokes she has dated and life tips. It was a rollcall of bad decisions, no accountability and narcissism.

She basically accused her ex-husband, the second one James, of being inappropriate with his daughter and a potential Nonce. She also harassed him to the point of arrest and then made herself the victim. Because apparently he had some of her dads money. Once again, not releasing how bad this makes her look. I think she also did it with that Mark who she said “he just moved in after a week”. Despite that everyone single one moves in within weeks and loses any life outside of them. I still Believe Mark’s version where he said she tried to keep him away from his kids. I can absolutely believe that given her patterns in relationships.

My point is she does this shit all the time. And for Jodie Marsh to accuse anyone of being a ponce really is the bottle calling the kettle a dirty arse. The lack of self awareness floors me on occasion.

She is going to end up arrested for similar and I hope to God she doesn’t because she will rinse this for everything it’s worth and it won’t stop her. Nothing ever fucking does.

• Heart

Dogrose29

I have 55 videos of them. Who is stalking who?
what kind of horrors has she done that the neighbours have employed security now?

bluecups

VIP Member
"This is the funniest story EVAH!"

What, how the police contacted you about indecent exposure to elderly neighbours? And you slagged off Essex police to half a million followers when you need them onside for your "open case for stalking and harassment" against the neighbours. Talk about digging a bigger hole for yourself.

And you think this is hilarious?

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
oh she will make a thrupple no doubt always gotta be differrent
ive noticed she is putting past photo's up probably for the builders benefit
if i was him i would be thinking hasnt she let herself go
---
omg ha

omg ha ha if he was chocolate he would eat himself just like jodie
yep she is going for him
wonder how she will break it to mark

seriously i hope he has a stunning girlfriend or boyfriend
---
i bet she starts using the gym or generally looking better
i cant wait if she does fancy him
he looks the type that would like to be with a z celeb for his own benefit
It'll be like the "Two Dancers" shenanigans all over again but this time it'll be "The Three Builders" and they'll all live together at Auschfripps in some disgusting polyamorous human soup scenario.
*vomits*

• Haha
  • Sick

bluecups

VIP Member
I did, and they didn't reply to a DM or to a tweet I tagged them in. I guess they weren't that eager to join after all 🤷‍♀️ They would have needed an exceptional reason to get a code anyway. Just wanting one isn't close to being reason enough.
I think you did the right thing, that all sounded very suss. Our tea spiller from last week I believe was genuine. I had quite a long conversation with them on Insta prior to someone sending them a tattle code. They told me lots of other things that they didn't divulge here, I gave them my word that I wouldn't repeat any of it (nor would I) and would leave it to them to reveal as much or as little as they wanted. They were very concerned about Jodie's wrath if she figured out their identity. I did message them a few days ago to see if they were ok (we were both using burner accounts) but they haven't responded. If you're reading this I hope you're ok xx

• Heart

dingdang

Imagine being in the company of your father and cocklodger boyfriend and flashing your tits at octogenerians?
if i did that infront of my dad (which i wouldn’t)
my dad would clip me round ear even in my 30s you know why??

cus he’s a good dad not one who pervs off his daughter while licking those cat teeth

• Haha