Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Yes it is funny how it is mentioned on here and they start shifting them....Well they took them for a short ride in a stupid pink wheelbarrow.

They said that some had been layed well if that was the case they would of showed it.

I bet straight after filming the mud mats were taken straight back again and put on the great big pile of other ones.
I counted three pink wheelbarrows

Reactions: 4

Diddikins

VIP Member
She doesn't have a relationship with the nieces. My daughter is friends with ☀ and they have no relationship with Jodie.
I would assume that’s since Marge died because it seemed as if she used to see them regularly. She even said about her Rolex collection being left to her nieces. Am I right in thinking ☀ isn’t Jordan’s?

Reactions: 4

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
She defintely reads here because she's cleaned that filthy mirror behind her that someone mentioned here the other day.
[/QUOTE\]
She defintely reads here because she's cleaned that filthy mirror behind her that someone mentioned here the other day.
It was me 😂😂 It’s sparkling😂 Can you imagine the nick of the floors and sofas though cos she’s always got her work stuff on in the house, you’d take your smelly/muddy stuff off before touching anything! Marks just as bad seen him rolling about the rugs on the floor with his dirty gear on 🤢

Reactions: 3
Just a thought as I’m not sure how these social media groups work but is she able to see who’s viewed her on IG or not? I believe she can on FB even if they don’t follow her. I wonder if she might be using FB to try and work out who is viewing. Perhaps she’s trying to weed out her villagers.

I also think it’s easier for people to share her begging posts to bring in more funds.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Only just discovered this thread and I apologise now for asking (I can’t see that there’s a search button for a thread) but can anyone tell me how I can find her old property and her new one online? I’m so keen for a nose!

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I don't think she was pretty, she just knew how to pose to make herself look better. Her body IMO is/was a man's body. no waist or hips. When she poses she tilts to make a waist, sometimes she forgets and you can see her body is not feminine at all.

The best example is the body-building video she posted the other day on FB

She looks like she has a knob in this photo .

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
If they act up, I wouldn't like to see the Tattler who gave them the code getting stung over it. Just because some rando asks for a code doesn't mean they get one; let them work for it. Going by that post alone, I think "We are all watching" sounds a bit threatening, without any further context.
---
I

I can believe that they would shagged a couple of times, but I see no chemistry or even friend vibes between them. I don't get the sense he fancies her at all. I really do not like his body language towards her in photos and videos. All that eyerolling is contemptous behaviour and he comes across as passive-aggessive. He is doing well to last as long as he has in that house, but she'll get wise to it eventually. I think he is using her for free accomodation and she is using him for discount DIY.
I agree, she or her cronies can provide just enough To be plausible and there is no way of verifying who is on what side. Please don’t get caught out any of my fellow Mushers, we have all seen what she does to people who she perceives to have crossed, I would hate to see that happen to any of you.
Sorry but I’m not understanding the conversation here, do you think she is making up new accounts so her cronies can join tattle?
---
If they act up, I wouldn't like to see the Tattler who gave them the code getting stung over it. Just because some rando asks for a code doesn't mean they get one; let them work for it. Going by that post alone, I think "We are all watching" sounds a bit threatening, without any further context.
---
I

I can believe that they would shagged a couple of times, but I see no chemistry or even friend vibes between them. I don't get the sense he fancies her at all. I really do not like his body language towards her in photos and videos. All that eyerolling is contemptous behaviour and he comes across as passive-aggessive. He is doing well to last as long as he has in that house, but she'll get wise to it eventually. I think he is using her for free accomodation and she is using him for discount DIY.
I agree, she or her cronies can provide just enough To be plausible and there is no way of verifying who is on what side. Please don’t get caught out any of my fellow Mushers, we have all seen what she does to people who she perceives to have crossed, I would hate to see that happen to any of you.
I’m not understanding what
Police are involved 😂

Oh and no one wants to crawl into your dirty, flabby, unwashed carcass, Jodie. If anything, exposing your lies and sham rescue seems to be getting under YOUR skin a tad, eh?

View attachment 2765131
Where does she get this freaky shit from 😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2