Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Imagine someone walking round the perimeter of your property, so not on your property but outside of it. And scaring your staff, who work for a CIC farm you run from your residential property. Tut tut!
It would have helped if she hadn't bought a property with a public footpath on the boundary and positioned the dog kennels on that boundary. It appears in Jodie Land anyone using a public footpath is a stalker.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

clancyjan

The audacity she has to ask people for money, how about sell your old house, and if your that desperate for chicken feed , pig nuts etc … sell some of your numerous bags and use that money as well.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Don't say it..

Just gonna bite my tongue..

Finding it hard to fight it..

Can't hold it in no more..

*BILLY BEGINS FURIOUSLY WANKING*
I sometimes forget about that, I think because it was so mental, my mind just can’t cope. Even by her standards, calling someone a necrophiliac because they made a joke in a group chat is just insane. Only Jodie eh….

It’s just occurred to me - I can’t remember ANY of the blokes Jodie has ever been with speaking publicly about her, not even Fran and she was relentless about him. The only one I remember is that Dave Doyle who she was engaged to for 18 days who sold a story saying she didn’t wash and was a dirty bitch and not the way she claimed to be, more like she lived in squalor and had veins with more vodka in than blood. It’s just strange isn’t it? She claims all these men are SO obsessed with her yet she has made a “career” off the back of them.

I felt really sorry for Billy, he never looked happy. She used him like an Elvis puppet and you never saw his friends and family, always heres. Love of her life, different etc etc to ponce and necrophiliac who she never liked anyway…it’s just the same thing over and over. I hope he’s happy now.

God bless Max Beesley though, he answered that journalist’s question about it with such Grace but showed what a psycho liar she was because I’m sure she described him as the love of her life whilst he had a very different view…..

• Heart
She said that it had been pulling its feathers out on the way to hers because it was stressed....Imagine what it will do living at that mud dump....Bad enough forcing it out of the box when it got there.....I don't see anyone showing love to them poor animals only false showing love in front of the camera....All the concerns for them animals when the camera is on but when it is switched off bet it is a totally different story....She is a lazy sloppy bi*ch.
The new arrival had been pulling its feathers out down its front, it had no red on it elsewhere in the footage. It looked in lovely condition other than that with beautiful plumage. I wonder what it looks like now😞. The one with red is one of the originals, the picture was put up by JM’s Green Party councillor best buddy.

F6E4A7A3-9373-4A22-B6B0-C820FC5C3BB0.jpeg
C97B801E-C34B-4536-8A63-3C8D09A08B73.jpeg
349C8BA6-9BF4-4ADD-9222-72B7E3CD3E6A.jpeg
114A94F6-BC15-4DC3-9E52-9FC1F940B47C.jpeg

There is still no current content on IG, Jack having his meerkat dental is summertime with him in a T-shirt and leaves on the trees. JM sitting with emoo on her page is again footage from last year.

The glass prints…..am I right they‘re £199 each, and then she begging to cover the vet bills. Talking of vet bills, other organisations I follow usually put the fully itemised bill up when requesting donations to help, not the demand for money owed. Then to say this is for Maximus etc, I thought he’d been really well of late, and with all the SFA£ and monthly subscriptions I am surprised his bill had not been settled long ago. I assume it’s also for Wendy’s busted leg, the genet, the pig cutting itself, the busted goat horn etc, which all happened at FF. Is there any wonder she’s not showing a breakdown of the charges.

Many months back wasn’t she begging for funds to buy their own horse box? I assume many donated yet she’s still driving around in Dora the Explorer. I don’t suppose she’s put that money to one side for the purpose it was donated for, much like the mud mats people purchased her in good faith and they stand piled up doing nothing whilst the animals live in a quagmire. Those animals feet, I dread to think what problems they have, then there’ll be more begging for further vet bills and the farrier. The bacteria with them walking around in all their own p*ss and sh*t trodden in that mud. I still cannot believe she said the council went away happy. It’s not just the grass gone either but the roots too, there’ll be no grass come back in the spring. It’ll need completely reseeding and resting for months, an impossible task with such little ground for so many.

Oh, and don’t get me started on those poor pigs, their food thrown in their own sh*t and p*ss….or should I say in their own toilet. Get the poor neglected animals a bloody trough🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Original SoulMate Kyle

If I didn't know about Jodie, well, I can see that the muck reaches the top of the pigs' legs in their enclosure, so how can the pigs exercise properly. In primary school, we learned that fields should be left fallow so the soil can recover.

There are times when I curse social media. Those videos of Jack & Steph slipping in the mud are repeated H&S incidents, they're not content for Jodie's socials. But of course all the animuuuuhl-lovahs think they're hilarious. I just want to shake these idiots and beg them to open their eyes. Jodie wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
so the neighbours are illegally filming her property but it’s perfectly fine for Mark to film someone coming out of a friends house & continue to film them walking around her property which is on a public road & footpath? make it make sense!
Can I accuse my neighbours of stalking because they have to drive in front of my drive to get to their drive?

Also she’s flashed her tit, or possibly tits (yet to be proven) at a wildlife camera. The mad cow.

Anyone up for a trip to Essex tonight? Reckon we could get away with plenty of crime since the BiB will all be furiously masturbating down the cop shop over Jodie’s tits. Elated they’ve seen them for free an not had to subscribe to her OF. The other flop in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks for taking one for the team 💪🏼

I wonder if shes realised after about a year of moving house that one of her watches is missing so she’s making accusations.

View attachment 2766819
"I know who did it and police are aware" I wonder which friend is going to get a visit from the plod. "I regret to inform you all I will not be opening to the public because someone might steal my glittery chauffer hat's."

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Don’t think we’ve had any recent rants since the exposure incident at the neighbours camera. So, do we think she’s had a caution and been warned to button it, oh please I do hope so🙏
I reckon this is what's happened. By her own admission the neighbours had already reported her for harassment and although indecent exposure is an offence by itself, in this instance I think the police would view it as also part of her harassment of the neighbours. I reckon she's definitely been told to zip it at the very least (and keep her body parts to herself), if not issued with a caution. That won't look good if she unleashes any further rants. Maybe that's what all the postings on FB were about, look at me I'm THE Jodie Marsh, body building champion of America, biker chick extraordinaire and friend to the stars. Being told she could be charged with harassment AND as a sex offender must have taken the wind out of her sails a bit and annoyed her so she's bigging herself up to the world to fish for compliments to make herself feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Soooo she's been invited to attend an interview at the police station. I know from my misspent youth extensive legal knowledge that if she doesn't turn up, a warrant will be issued for her arrest. (note: I have never been arrested for flashing pensioners)

Calling the police imbeciles. Oh my.

She calls Essex Police a joke, stupid and imbeciles amongst other stuff. The proceeds to talk about the state of the country and how people are allowed to set up fake companies claiming they’re something when they’re not. The irony 🤣🤣

That story is comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
All that ( over and over again, does she have early onset dementia as she repeats so damn much ? ) in reply to, I think, one person who said there is a meerkat missing but then they retracted that? Yet all the other animals go missing and nothing? Jodie you just showed us they died.

So Jodie thinks someone here is her neighbour who she is terrified of, yet there she is again doing things no one who is terrified would do.
Jodie, you are an idiot and a F-ing liar.
Well I have never mentioned meerkats and I am certainly not her neighbour.

• Haha

Lollylaylow

Chatty Member
Jodie has no time to shower but she has time to show everyone how she has met sooo many famous people!!
No one cares. Rehome the cats and wash yaself you skanky cow
In the last video ( and on a couple of the others) she has said she rehomes when possible to loving homes when the animals are in good condition etc. But we know the pedigree cats were in great condition when she got them and she just bunged them into the room with 100 other cats to go to matty, sticky-eyed bad condition.

Anyone knows that very long-haired cats have to be bathed and groomed. Groomed daily actually to keep on top of it, there are not many who would be able to do it themselves so calling the cats who can't do it lazy and unusual is showing ignorance rather than knowledge

How many great condition animals has she acquired that she didn't rehome?

• Sad
It's going to be a bit awkward for Mark the Lodger when Jack, Phil, Bradley moves in, isn't it?!
oh she will make a thrupple no doubt always gotta be differrent
ive noticed she is putting past photo's up probably for the builders benefit
if i was him i would be thinking hasnt she let herself go
---
omg ha
Bradley's probably dating himself.

View attachment 2754747
omg ha ha if he was chocolate he would eat himself just like jodie
yep she is going for him
wonder how she will break it to mark

seriously i hope he has a stunning girlfriend or boyfriend
---
i bet she starts using the gym or generally looking better
i cant wait if she does fancy him
he looks the type that would like to be with a z celeb for his own benefit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
These two ‘quotes’ have given me the rage.
Her own fucking goat/animals tore down the fence through boredom and frustration!

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0566.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
They got security cameras to prove the dogs are barking and howling day and night.
Putting her kennels along the footpath boundary was stupid. The dogs kick off every time anyone uses the public right of way. It must be very intimidating for anyone using the footpath. Especially when chased by Jodie and being called a nonce and a paedophile. Can you imagine? You are in your 80's and you just want a quiet walk with your dog.
She is totally out of control.

Marge’s Ghost

A whistleblower has tea to share... Poor Hayley (audio only)
---
I don't know how to search the threads - it was a few months back. I think there were screenshots of the comments

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

ToadyHarsh

VIP Member
So Jodie likes to flash her neighbours in the presence of her father and has sex with men who look like him too, but her neighbours are the weirdos? Oh Jodie! You're a therapists dream! But no-one elses dream because you're a fat, smelly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart