Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small farm near me (I also know them) on live earlier…
4 pigs in that field (all rescued, 1 ironically from a garden 🙃)
Boggy mud only by the entrance gate, loads of grass, gorgeous amount of straw in their hut which has no mud in it as pigs are actually very clean animals.

Jodie THIS is what it should be like!!!
NOT what your GARDEN is like!!
Pigs are incredibly clean animals and always toilet in a preferred place. My friend has 11 and they go into her house along with the "house sheep," don't ask! :eek: She's the one who burns mink coats. You would expect severe poaching around high foot fall areas such as gateways and shelter entrances, but not the whole paddock. Jodie's swamp is due to over stocking on a gargantuan scale.
I bet those rescue pigs get fed from feed skips too and not just chucked all over the muddy gateway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From the Katie Price thread. She mentioned JM again on her recent podcast
Because she is so desperate for money & stories she will say & Do anything. Jordan as she was at the time was jealous she was stealing her limelight and ripped jodie & her nose to bits 😭😭😭 Saying that though maybe she’s seen Jodie’s complete & utter desperation for cash & is putting out the feelers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she is so desperate for money & stories she will say & Do anything. Jordan as she was at the time was jealous she was stealing her limelight and ripped jodie & her nose to bits 😭😭😭 Saying that though maybe she’s seen Jodie’s complete & utter desperation for cash & is putting out the feelers 😂
They are both utterly desperate to be famous.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Mark would get told off if he was to give Katie the same “flirty banter” that she gives Bradley? Jodie has made plenty new relationships with people visiting Fripps the past year so why can’t he? 😁

KP will probably start a CIC rescue herself after she’s visited and realised it’s a good way to get free money.

IMG_7940.jpeg

• Haha
I wonder if Mark would get told off if he was to give Katie the same “flirty banter” that she gives Bradley? Jodie has made plenty new relationships with people visiting Fripps the past year so why can’t he? 😁

KP will probably start a CIC rescue herself after she’s visited and realised it’s a good way to get free money.

View attachment 2779681
Mark can invite Kipper to his bedroom. What could Jodie do? Kick him out? I bet he has more on Jodie than she does on him. He's got a room for life.

Reactions: 9
Pigs are incredibly clean animals and always toilet in a preferred place. My friend has 11 and they go into her house along with the "house sheep," don't ask! :eek: She's the one who burns mink coats. You would expect severe poaching around high foot fall areas such as gateways and shelter entrances, but not the whole paddock. Jodie's swamp is due to over stocking on a gargantuan scale.
I bet those rescue pigs get fed from feed skips too and not just chucked all over the muddy gateway.
Yep, kept pet pigs myself and people assume they love mud etc and are filthy but they’re really not! They don’t like being dirty, they will turn over ground but just to find snacks and don’t like full on mud baths. They won’t dirty in their sleeping areas and tend to pee/poo far away from bedding areas. Very intelligent as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't suppose you know why Jordan and Jodie fell out do you? I know there was some drama from Jodie over Karleigh kissing Kris in the hospital and leaving a lipstick mark on her cheek but she and Jordan had already fallen out by then. I thought it was sad that Kris' death didn't reunite them, even if just for Parge's sake. Must have been something big to cause such a permanent rift?
I don't and to be honest it's not something I'd ask. If I had and I'd put it on here I'd be identified no issues anyways 🫣. They have always bickered mind, usually resulting in Jodie screaming in pub car parks after his gigs. It was always quite an unusual sibling relationship, living in each others pockets to the extreme so I'm really not surprised, plus Jordan has grown in all senses of the word. Jodie must be incredibly jealous as he has a stable job, a wonderful wife in Karleigh, kids and just moved into an amazing home.

• Heart
i dont understand how the donaters keep donating there is hardly any content anymore but on old commemts its like people are scared of asking her

Reactions: 8
I don't and to be honest it's not something I'd ask. If I had and I'd put it on here I'd be identified no issues anyways 🫣. They have always bickered mind, usually resulting in Jodie screaming in pub car parks after his gigs. It was always quite an unusual sibling relationship, living in each others pockets to the extreme so I'm really not surprised, plus Jordan has grown in all senses of the word. Jodie must be incredibly jealous as he has a stable job, a wonderful wife in Karleigh, kids and just moved into an amazing home.
That probably is the crux of it. He grew up and she didn’t. Jodie hasn’t changed a bit in the last 20 years. She certainly hasn’t grown as a person. From what you saw of him in Up The Aisle, he wasn’t afraid to tell her about herself - he seemed to be the only person in that family that wasn’t to be fair.

Ah thank you, sorry for putting you on the spot a bit there. I reckon you're bang on the money there about Jodie being jealous, Jordan has everything that deep down she would love to have.

Ah thank you, sorry for putting you on the spot a bit there. I reckon you're bang on the money there about Jodie being jealous, Jordan has everything that deep down she would love to have.
It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why she doesn’t speak to School Teacher Lauren anymore. She has a family now and Jodie wouldn’t be able to cope with that. Her fatter, less attractive (according to her) friend settling down and having kids.

I think this illustrates just how different Jordan and Jodie are, despite having the same upbringing. Jordan has contributed positively to the family business and has a happy, stable family life. All Jodie does is cause trouble and drain the family coffers.

Karleigh wrote this underneath a post back in January on what would have been Kris’ birthday.

View attachment 2779259
Amazing dad and father is a well thought out choice of words. Anyone can be a father but not everyone can be a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That fox is going to have a miserable existence. This is exactly why wildlife hospitals and rescues only treat animals that are viable for release. If it was taken as a cub to such a rescue it would never have been over handled and would have been introduced to other cubs. It would have had a much more natural upbringing. Instead it's going to endure stress, noise and misery. Just because someone interfered with nature and didn't get expert advice. Now the animal suffers.
How Jodie doesn't see how much she stresses these new animals out is beyond me. She just can't leave anything alone to acclimatise.
Absolutely.
I am guessing someone took it in quite young, continued to rear it and thought it would make a pet, but soon found out otherwise. Should as you say have gone direct to wildlife rescue where it would have no doubt been kept with other cubs, had little human interaction and then gone into soft release before being reintroduced to the wild. Would be better off dead than perhaps ten or more years in a life of misery. I wonder if the Save Me Trust have monitored safe areas for release, would be better off there

Last edited:
  • Sad
I posted those to show the mud, too.

I'm another one who hasn't watched a single episode of Filthy. I have FFed the latest one for a few screenshots, though.

There is a similar ss earlier in the thread, but anyway...

View attachment 2779450

🤯
Those chickens also have no proper hen houses or decent perches to roost. She had a shed or two with branches up high which only the peacocks could use. No proper nest boxes either so the hens must lay eggs all over. Also some recent footage in the poultry run it looked like there were rat holes dotted about and she had previously admitted she won’t use any form of pest control.
So Jodie as you read this please show the chickens sleeping quarters and the comfy stress free nest boxes the hens have, as they actually like to hide away in a dark cosy quiet nest box to lay eggs.
---
it's the same with Peta and the RSPCA so it seems neither want to look into Fripps
She probably drops them a few donations to keep them off her back, wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t redwings too because I’m sure they wouldn’t rehome any animal to a home like FF yet seem quite happy for Maximus to go there. I’ve supported them over the years, even going back to the days when they were Ada Cole but never again since they’ve clearly turned a blind eye to the horrendous state equines are kept in at FF.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Which one? Can’t decide
He's such a classic boomer lol. He has two Instagram accounts (probably forgot the password to the first one): one is his full name + town as the username and the other is the name of his cottage + year it was built with his full name as the display name, so he's totally doxxing himself lol.

Bless him 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.