Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is doing good helping these poor animals but in reality she is torturing them.....She has not got a clue she is totally deluded......She has started up this so called "farm" for the lack of people and love in her life and using these animals to fill that hole....She has never been wanted by anyone which is why she went down the slutty route so people would love her and pay her attention......She is messed up in the head and these poor animals are taking the brunt of it.....She don't love them animals and them animals certainly do not love her.
She lives in Disney fantasy world where animals just sniff each other and it means they are romantically involved. ( bet she loves Beauty and the Beast but for different reasons to others) Her whole life is romanticised, a simple meeting is a BFF situation over and over again and she really believes it ends because of the other people doing her wrong

I'm just puzzled at why the media protect her all the time, all comments on newspaper articles are deleted even if they are not abusive if they are not saying nice things. Take the mail the other day many people were complaining here and other places that their comments were not posted, yet plenty of other comments praising her were. look at the mail today about the shingles vaccines All comments are allowed pro and anti

Why is she so special to the media that they will not let the truth about her out? I don't know KP but I'm sure it's the same for her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe the Supreme CBD Industrial Complex got to them. It's like The Illuminati, but with washed-up celebs.
🤣🤣

I was surprised by just how many (washed-up) celebs are promoting them. People say how lovely they are giving freebies but you have to bear your soul and dignity first and even then it's a 1 in 3000 of being picked. I have seen that bloke name and shame a few people who said how upset they are not to get anything on the giveaways

All those celebs get discounts and freebies. They must be raking it in and never stop with the promotions. Makes me very wary.

Reactions: 13
Can imagine she was fuming when that Genet scarred her for life, no telling what happened to it after that. Poor creature under all that stress and then being kept cornered in a dog crate in an out house.
---

Same for that terrified fox post she’s put up. Dogs barking etc. Foxes will attack if cornered and that clearly felt cornered. That’ll be the next thing to bite her and another we will never see again. I would also say from its demeanour that it might not have been hand reared from birth. The clue was probably in the name it arrived with ‘Nipper’. I would say it’s because it isn’t friendly that it’s been palmed off to FF. In the first footage she put up after it arrived it was growling, foxes don’t usually growl Jodie. It was suffering the most horrendous fear. They will live 12-15 years much like a dog, what a 🤬 life in that prison. Under that kind of stress it’ll probably die young from heart failure, or if it isn’t as friendly as was hoped It might just mysteriously escape into the unknown, where it won’t survive long with dominant foxes about now it’s been castrated
That fox is going to have a miserable existence. This is exactly why wildlife hospitals and rescues only treat animals that are viable for release. If it was taken as a cub to such a rescue it would never have been over handled and would have been introduced to other cubs. It would have had a much more natural upbringing. Instead it's going to endure stress, noise and misery. Just because someone interfered with nature and didn't get expert advice. Now the animal suffers.
How Jodie doesn't see how much she stresses these new animals out is beyond me. She just can't leave anything alone to acclimatise.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks she is doing good helping these poor animals but in reality she is torturing them.....She has not got a clue she is totally deluded......She has started up this so called "farm" for the lack of people and love in her life and using these animals to fill that hole....She has never been wanted by anyone which is why she went down the slutty route so people would love her and pay her attention......She is messed up in the head and these poor animals are taking the brunt of it.....She don't love them animals and them animals certainly do not love her.
Completely agree with your comment.
I only learnt this on here so could be wrong but I think the “comments have been moderated on this article” on the DM is a paid option. She - and others who have the money, KP some of the time but not all, even Lauren Goodger rarely - pays to have comments that mention certain topics moderated so they don’t get posted. She can also delete from Instagram but of course needs to get to them quickly enough. Nothing mentioning the animals’ conditions or mixing them or not quarantining them will EVER get through because she’s paid for it not to.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Very well said. I'm a long standing Musher but if she'd done everything you listed I'd have given credit where credit's due. If someone is rescuing animals, doing it properly then it's pretty much impossible to criticise them for undertaking that venture. But as is evident, this isn't about animal welfare. It's a big fat little rich girls's vanity project to own her own zoo. It benefits HER not the animals.

She's so lacking in self awareness for a middle aged woman it's staggering. There's people on benefits commenting "I haven't got much but I'll send you a tenner" and she posts endless beauty treatments that don't work and expensive home furnishings. She still wants to be fayyymusss, that's obvious.

What I really don't understand is why she's let herself go so much. She's always made such a big deal of her appearance and physique, she understands nutrition and fitness and could easily get herself in shape within a couple of months. For someone who has always been so obsessed with how she looks I just don't believe she is happy with what she sees in the full length mirror now.

I think she's always eaten tit - cheesy chips and snacks, difference is she could get away with it 20 years ago with a different metabolism, now she's middle aged she's eating the same high fat high carb stuff and it's meant the weight has stacked on.

Reactions: 13
I would assume that’s since Marge died because it seemed as if she used to see them regularly. She even said about her Rolex collection being left to her nieces. Am I right in thinking ☀ isn’t Jordan’s?
I don't think I've ever asked to be honest. I know Jodie and Jordan of old. Jordan used to be a massive twit and was avoided like the plague but it was so strange to see him being a parent, he's actually alright now. Kim his wife is really lovely however. I've never asked if ☀ is Jordan's but she calls him as Dad as far as I'm aware. They are a really lovely family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just puzzled at why the media protect her all the time, all comments on newspaper articles are deleted even if they are not abusive if they are not saying nice things. Take the mail the other day many people were complaining here and other places that their comments were not posted, yet plenty of other comments praising her were. look at the mail today about the shingles vaccines All comments are allowed pro and anti

Why is she so special to the media that they will not let the truth about her out? I don't know KP but I'm sure it's the same for her too.
Not sure either, but I wonder if comments are generally removed due to legal reviews, AI keyword checks, or something like that? Jodie is too stingy to pay for anything, I just can't see her actually paying the Daily Mail to delete "hater" comments. If anything, she'll be trying to get money from them for lifting photos from her Instagram and turning it into an article.

I've always thought Jodie could have had a decent 'talking head' career if she hadn't pissed off so many in the media. Once she slagged off ITV re the lipstick incident, she had no TV appearances for six years until her interview with Farage on GBNews. Now that she has said she is pro-Trump, so that'll guarantee her some coverage now in the right-wing channels & press.

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever asked to be honest. I know Jodie and Jordan of old. Jordan used to be a massive twit and was avoided like the plague but it was so strange to see him being a parent, he's actually alright now. Kim his wife is really lovely however. I've never asked if ☀ is Jordan's but she calls him as Dad as far as I'm aware. They are a really lovely family.
I don't suppose you know why Jordan and Jodie fell out do you? I know there was some drama from Jodie over Karleigh kissing Kris in the hospital and leaving a lipstick mark on her cheek but she and Jordan had already fallen out by then. I thought it was sad that Kris' death didn't reunite them, even if just for Parge's sake. Must have been something big to cause such a permanent rift?

Reactions: 7
A small farm near me (I also know them) on live earlier…
4 pigs in that field (all rescued, 1 ironically from a garden 🙃)
Boggy mud only by the entrance gate, loads of grass, gorgeous amount of straw in their hut which has no mud in it as pigs are actually very clean animals.

Jodie THIS is what it should be like!!!
NOT what your GARDEN is like!!

Attachments

• Heart
I think this illustrates just how different Jordan and Jodie are, despite having the same upbringing. Jordan has contributed positively to the family business and has a happy, stable family life. All Jodie does is cause trouble and drain the family coffers.

Karleigh wrote this underneath a post back in January on what would have been Kris’ birthday.

2C3B055D-7559-4349-86F1-2CFD56552765.jpeg

• Heart
It’s widely assumed that they fell out over Karleigh. They were fine after the wedding and I’m sure they were still on good terms even up to when Jodie started doing the documentaries in America because I think Karleigh went with her for one of them - I have a feeling it was around the time she got a picture with Bradley Cooper. They must have fallen out shortly after that.

Reactions: 6
There's a story up directed at the people who say she shouldn't give bread to ducks and geese, and that they only get it as a treat but have a proper diet. They must get a lot of treats because we only ever see her giving them bread.

I'm bleeping sickened at the amount of free food she's getting from the Kaotic Micropenises as well. That could be shared among several rescues in need but Jodie had to have everything 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's a story up directed at the people who say she shouldn't give bread to ducks and geese, and that they only get it as a treat but have a proper diet. They must get a lot of treats because we only ever see her giving them bread.

I'm bleeping sickened at the amount of free food she's getting from the Kaotic Micropenises as well. That could be shared among several rescues in need but Jodie had to have everything 🤬
I thought the comments were more about the bread being fed to horses and the emu's in the past and that was months ago. Why address it now 🥴

Look at the prices of the merch:eek:

• Wow
Very well said. I'm a long standing Musher but if she'd done everything you listed I'd have given credit where credit's due. If someone is rescuing animals, doing it properly then it's pretty much impossible to criticise them for undertaking that venture. But as is evident, this isn't about animal welfare. It's a big fat little rich girls's vanity project to own her own zoo. It benefits HER not the animals.

She's so lacking in self awareness for a middle aged woman it's staggering. There's people on benefits commenting "I haven't got much but I'll send you a tenner" and she posts endless beauty treatments that don't work and expensive home furnishings. She still wants to be fayyymusss, that's obvious.

What I really don't understand is why she's let herself go so much. She's always made such a big deal of her appearance and physique, she understands nutrition and fitness and could easily get herself in shape within a couple of months. For someone who has always been so obsessed with how she looks I just don't believe she is happy with what she sees in the full length mirror now.
This is absolutely on the nose for me Bluecups. As an original Musher too, I’ve spend years watching this play out and tried to find bread in the tit sandwich she feeds us but there is none. Everything she says she is, she isn’t. Anti-bully campaigner whilst being a massive bully, a womens advocate who hates women, a DA survivor whose story has always been questioned and shows traits herself, a animal lover who runs a murderous petting zoo and a loving daughter who has done nothing but leach of her parents and cause them worry and divided the family.

If anyone is new and wants to get the measure of who Jodie is as a person, I urge you to watch the eulogy she did at her mother’s funeral which is astonishing in its narcissism and the lack of self awareness to post it. Also be prepared for a new BESTEST EVAHHH friend every week.
---

Look at the prices of the merch:eek:
I am assuming the “celebrities of Fripps Farm” hoodie has conveniently “sold out” on the website because every animal featured is now bleeping dead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s widely assumed that they fell out over Karleigh. They were fine after the wedding and I’m sure they were still on good terms even up to when Jodie started doing the documentaries in America because I think Karleigh went with her for one of them - I have a feeling it was around the time she got a picture with Bradley Cooper. They must have fallen out shortly after that.
and when push came to shove, of course Kyle would support his sister.

Reactions: 8
All those animals look awful. They do not look groomed or cared for. What planet are these people on
I posted those to show the mud, too.

I'm another one who hasn't watched a single episode of Filthy. I have FFed the latest one for a few screenshots, though.

There is a similar ss earlier in the thread, but anyway...

Screenshot_20240225-150505_YouTube.jpg

🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
She must of had a few complaints from her followers for her story yesterday feeding them bread again, why not give them healthier treats? It’s bread every time we see her giving them something on camera!

IMG_7939.jpeg

Thread suggestion?
Jodie loves to feed her geese bread. Which poor animal will be next to end up dead?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.