Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest episode of Filthy you could see a layer of dust on the bottles of booze in the wine rack behind Mark while he was on the kitchen floor. That kitchen/diner is so manky
That was blown around when Jodie eventually logged back into her OF account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
and how much did it cost to have every shade of each brand. Is that MAC lipsticks ? MAC is not cheap. There must be literally thousands (£) on those shelves.
MAC is also not vegan but I’m sure that won’t bother her

Reactions: 11
Being friends with that Hate Monger Katie Hopkins ain't nothing to brag about, Jodie. Nor Nigel bleeping Farage. Divisive bleep who has divided the UK for his own personal gains. Disgusting.

That post makes her look like such a wally.

HERES ME AND BRIAN BELO IN A WETHERSPOONS. IM SO FAYMUSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wondering how many of the people in those pics she shagged? Alex Reid for sure. She loves a bit of Skanky Pricey’s cast offs. Coolio had a go too by the looks of that pic of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The red on the emu is that part of its feathers???
She said that it had been pulling its feathers out on the way to hers because it was stressed....Imagine what it will do living at that mud dump....Bad enough forcing it out of the box when it got there.....I don't see anyone showing love to them poor animals only false showing love in front of the camera....All the concerns for them animals when the camera is on but when it is switched off bet it is a totally different story....She is a lazy sloppy bi*ch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2771821

What a lovely smile.....Looks like a slug ....lol
Good Lord. She's not the most unattractive woman but why make yourself worse to try prove you're only about the animals. I've got menopause and the bit of the spread too, love, but I don't post uglies (opposite of selfies?) Online. Mate. Just naw.
---
Wondering how many of the people in those pics she shagged? Alex Reid for sure. She loves a bit of Skanky Pricey’s cast offs. Coolio had a go too by the looks of that pic of them
I've got a signed picture of her and Alex. It came when I bought something off her Depop. I'd post it but it's personalised, haha. This was why I was still deluded by her.

I'll give her credit where it's due, it was beautiful wrapped and smelled fab. Not of the Kipper smelling Kipper Apricot stuff.

*PRICE! Not apricot. bleeping phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Found this from last year

The end bit made me laugh ( The official website for the shelter claims that Jodie helped bring sick or injured animals ‘back from the brink of death)

More like killing animals through lack of proper care and living in a disgusting muddy dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.