Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1708706640460.png

Not sure about a sperm donor you want to sort your teeth out 😂 .........Look at the state of it lipstick all over them....I guess that's what you get for using make up that is over 10 years old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know how clowns preserve their own makeup by painting it on to an egg? It's their way of trademarking and making sure they do the same every time. Has Jodie done that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe KP wants in on the OnlyGrans one tit gang ... who will it be Phil or Grant that gets the outing:unsure:
Be comedy gold, a much needed respite after watching the animal neglect from the pair of em

• Haha
1708720640160.png

We all know what she just had to eat :sick:

Crazy goat lady written on her jumper.....More like Crazy Lazy Lady.......I say lady loosely 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She said that it had been pulling its feathers out on the way to hers because it was stressed....Imagine what it will do living at that mud dump....Bad enough forcing it out of the box when it got there.....I don't see anyone showing love to them poor animals only false showing love in front of the camera....All the concerns for them animals when the camera is on but when it is switched off bet it is a totally different story....She is a lazy sloppy bi*ch.
The new arrival had been pulling its feathers out down its front, it had no red on it elsewhere in the footage. It looked in lovely condition other than that with beautiful plumage. I wonder what it looks like now😞. The one with red is one of the originals, the picture was put up by JM’s Green Party councillor best buddy.

F6E4A7A3-9373-4A22-B6B0-C820FC5C3BB0.jpeg
C97B801E-C34B-4536-8A63-3C8D09A08B73.jpeg
349C8BA6-9BF4-4ADD-9222-72B7E3CD3E6A.jpeg
114A94F6-BC15-4DC3-9E52-9FC1F940B47C.jpeg

There is still no current content on IG, Jack having his meerkat dental is summertime with him in a T-shirt and leaves on the trees. JM sitting with emoo on her page is again footage from last year.

The glass prints…..am I right they‘re £199 each, and then she begging to cover the vet bills. Talking of vet bills, other organisations I follow usually put the fully itemised bill up when requesting donations to help, not the demand for money owed. Then to say this is for Maximus etc, I thought he’d been really well of late, and with all the SFA£ and monthly subscriptions I am surprised his bill had not been settled long ago. I assume it’s also for Wendy’s busted leg, the genet, the pig cutting itself, the busted goat horn etc, which all happened at FF. Is there any wonder she’s not showing a breakdown of the charges.

Many months back wasn’t she begging for funds to buy their own horse box? I assume many donated yet she’s still driving around in Dora the Explorer. I don’t suppose she’s put that money to one side for the purpose it was donated for, much like the mud mats people purchased her in good faith and they stand piled up doing nothing whilst the animals live in a quagmire. Those animals feet, I dread to think what problems they have, then there’ll be more begging for further vet bills and the farrier. The bacteria with them walking around in all their own p*ss and sh*t trodden in that mud. I still cannot believe she said the council went away happy. It’s not just the grass gone either but the roots too, there’ll be no grass come back in the spring. It’ll need completely reseeding and resting for months, an impossible task with such little ground for so many.

Oh, and don’t get me started on those poor pigs, their food thrown in their own sh*t and p*ss….or should I say in their own toilet. Get the poor neglected animals a bloody trough🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The vets she owes £9500 isn’t even part of a big chain it’s an independent one 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.