Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that it had been pulling its feathers out on the way to hers because it was stressed....Imagine what it will do living at that mud dump....Bad enough forcing it out of the box when it got there.....I don't see anyone showing love to them poor animals only false showing love in front of the camera....All the concerns for them animals when the camera is on but when it is switched off bet it is a totally different story....She is a lazy sloppy bi*ch.
See how her latest photos of Maximus are now cropped so you don’t see the/as much mud anymore 🫣😂

Reactions: 13
3/4 of those celebrities she’s posted are proper cunts 😂
katie hopkins
nigel F
paul weller 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like sh ran into first class and grabbed Bradley cooper he looks confused

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she just looks like a crazy fan. it’s not like they’re all her mates or anything, just snap a quick pic & off they go never to even remember who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many of them were purely a fan photo? I know with the Presley ladies you would pay for a meet and greet but all that entailed. was a fast hello and photo.

Can't imagine just living off my old life and never moving forward, using animals as an excuse to get back some fame in any way I could. People ( and her) keep saying about her leaving that life behind. But she didn't, it left her and she is trying to get back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
3/4 of those celebrities she’s posted are proper cunts 😂
katie hopkins
nigel F
paul weller 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Pah! Hate preachers, take 'em or leave 'em. Paul Weller's stupid haircut is what makes him truly cunty .... even more so than his tedious music. 😇

• Haha
Jodie doesn't like Lorna, does she? The bitterness is her voice when she says through gritted teeth "It's always been a tradition that when I come over for a roast here my dad cooks it and I serve it but today Lorna and I are serving it together, which is always fun". But I guess she can't upset Parge by being a witch to his girlfriend because there's a danger he'd cut her off financially.
I wonder if Lorna ever moved in? It is EXACTLY the same as when Marge & Parge were married, with the 80s peach decor.

It is funny how Jodie is so marking her territory by making such a big deal about how she always serves dinner. But if Lorna is more or less there all the time now, then Jodie has to go along with it. I'm sure Jodie never mentioned this family tradition before. She usually turned up hungover with the latest Dave.

So PooperScooper represents The Green Party. As a Green Party member she plans to
improve everything that matters for families and communities support someone who making life for families and communities a living nightmare.
always working to offer fair, green solutions that make life better for all. is happy to turn a blind eye to the tit show that is Fripp's.
knowing that you have a secure home is vital for both physical and mental health.. is enabling someone who is detrimental to the physical and mental health of those living around her.
Our waterways are a vital habitat for wildlife and an important sourse of green space for residents. Doesn't give a tit about the massive sewage dump and rotting food from the swamp that Fripp's run off is putting into the water ways.

The Green Party Representitive really should be encouraging recycling surely rather than sticking everything into heavy duty plastic bin liners and getting waste companies to collect it for land fill. Anyone who claims to "love" animals really should be questioning how green is the enviroment those poor animals are living in. Pigs don't simply want to be clean, they know that being clean is vital to keeping them healthy.

If you read this PooperScooper your pig video on TikTok is disgusting and a huge animal welfare issue, it's triggered me. Give your head a wobble and ask yourself when did you see anything "green" at Fripp's because there sure as hell isn't any grass.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
wonder if they’re planning on doing content together hence why she’s suddenly pushing her OF again? if that’s the case her & Mark are definitely not a thing anymore…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
wonder if they’re planning on doing content together hence why she’s suddenly pushing her OF again? if that’s the case her & Mark are definitely not a thing anymore…
I thought steff was trying to pull him at one of her karaoke parties. I wonder why they cropped his head off. Why would someone pay for an old bloke with a 6 pack over his keg when I can get a dick pick in my DM's for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought steff was trying to pull him at one of her karaoke parties. I wonder why they cropped his head off. Why would someone pay for an old bloke with a 6 pack over his keg when I can get a dick pick in my DM's for free.
None of his photos have any of his face, so weird 😂😂😂 she’s probably outed him haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.