Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I volunteered in a charity shop for my vegan cat rescuing friend. A vintage mink was donated. I said It's vintage you can't change history. She put it on the bonfire.
I do wonder how many neutered cats that could have funded.
That makes me feel worse than someone wearing it.

Reactions: 13
I think that "it exists, the animals are already dead, may as well wear it" is the way that non vegans justify/feel ok about wearing fur even though they would never buy a brand new one. I can't imagine that a vegan uses that logic, you're either a vegan or you're not (and Jodie is not).

Reactions: 14
I think that "it exists, the animals are already dead, may as well wear it" is the way that non vegans justify/feel ok about wearing fur even though they would never buy a brand new one. I can't imagine that a vegan uses that logic, you're either a vegan or you're not (and Jodie is not).
Vegans like all of us come in many variations. I think the only reason Jodie is vegan is probably because she didn't eat much meat anyway and for her, it got more kudos and she loves those.

My daughter is vegan non-judgmental non preachy but would not do half the stuff that self-proclaimed non preachy non-judgy Jodie does. that make-up would never have been bought as like Jodie tells us she is, my daughter was an animal lover before being a vegan so anything that was tested on animals ( even though it all is but that's not for here) my daughter would not buy. She also would not wear those stupid Tshirts that Jodie wears slamming meat eaters because she really is non judgy and knows shaming others isn't the way to go. Jodie is a hypocrite slamming meat eaters while praising her hunter friend.

let's face it whatever Jodie is, she changes it to suit, the hypocrite list is so long now and still people won't see it. they think she is a loving kind caring vegan, she isn't any of those things.

My daughter would not have burnt that fur but donated it to raise money for the rescue she fosters dogs for. She might not have years ago but she feels differently about many things these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jodie has no time to shower but she has time to show everyone how she has met sooo many famous people!!
No one cares. Rehome the cats and wash yaself you skanky cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jodie has no time to shower but she has time to show everyone how she has met sooo many famous people!!
Here are my photos of some celebs I bumped into at events. Yet they don't see her now. Weird that. I bumped into Keith Lemon at the theatre I guess I should brag now 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the last video ( and on a couple of the others) she has said she rehomes when possible to loving homes when the animals are in good condition etc. But we know the pedigree cats were in great condition when she got them and she just bunged them into the room with 100 other cats to go to matty, sticky-eyed bad condition.

Anyone knows that very long-haired cats have to be bathed and groomed. Groomed daily actually to keep on top of it, there are not many who would be able to do it themselves so calling the cats who can't do it lazy and unusual is showing ignorance rather than knowledge

How many great condition animals has she acquired that she didn't rehome?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
funny how the non vegan can post about famous people she met zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but no time to update (she said she would) about the genet which she has not

• Sad
Reactions: 16
funny how the non vegan can post about famous people she met zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but no time to update (she said she would) about the genet which she has not
She's really winding me up at the moment ...in full show off mode with all her rooms of crappy tat and old pics of herself. Shaving her hoard of poor cats, killing the genet then lying ...and the rest are all left to wallow in crappy mud 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
the episodes of filthy are definitely leaning into the Jodie show & less about the animals. interesting she said they have so many skunk wheels but didn’t mention the 2 extra skunks. feeding the pigs basically means chucking some baby corn into the mud. and once again showing stacks & stacks of unused mud mats

She says she went to a fancy dress party as an Avatar, but she's blue and cat-like so she could just as easily be a dead genet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
the episodes of filthy are definitely leaning into the Jodie show & less about the animals. interesting she said they have so many skunk wheels but didn’t mention the 2 extra skunks. feeding the pigs basically means chucking some baby corn into the mud. and once again showing stacks & stacks of unused mud mats
She needs to be shut down because she has no clue how to look after animals.....She can't even take care of herself or her home let alone anything else.

Reactions: 18
In the latest episode of Filthy you could see a layer of dust on the bottles of booze in the wine rack behind Mark while he was on the kitchen floor. That kitchen/diner is so manky

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In the latest episode of Filthy you could see a layer of dust on the bottles of booze in the wine rack behind Mark while he was on the kitchen floor. That kitchen/diner is so manky
😂 I was thinking the same thing when i was watching it

The reality.....
(sorry I'm not great at this editing lark haha)

View attachment 2772948
You done a great job i could'nt stop laughing......That is her in Codie Mode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.